Angeldust

~ WARNING: So, um... I think most of you won't like this chapter at all. It has to do with Alastor, Blueberry, and a dominant Angel. Not to mention, HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT!
So.... yeah. ~

                             ~~~~~~

Now this is a yummy and
unexpected sight.

I just walked into the bedroom to reveal flickering candlight, soft jazz music, and a chocolate covered Alastor lying on the bed, cheeks pink and confident smile fighting to stay in place.

"What's all this?" I ask.

"The start of many tasks I shall do for you to apologize for my incompetence." Alastor murmurs, quietly sliding off the bed and moving towards me, droplets of chocolate cascading down his body. "I never should've left after that announcement. So, I want you to punish me, Anthony. Punish me like you did when we first starting dating as Alastor and Angeldust. Punish me as you see fit, I beg of you. I miss you, my love. I miss your kisses. I miss your gentle embrace. I miss your dominant sensual ways, making me feel wanted and loved."

"Kinda hard ta do that without my cock." I try to sound mad, but my voice shakes as he draws closer, the tempting scent of chocolate clinging to him like a second skin.

"Give me tasks. Ask whatever you want from me, for I am yours to command." Static crackles and hums with his whispered words and I raise a hand, running a finger up his stomach and through a chocolate trail over a pale scar.

"Careful what ya wish fer, Al. Ya may not like what I ask of ya." Crouching, I lick a tantalizing trail of chocolate from his stomach, to his collarbone.

"Ask, my Wildflower, and I shall obey." I nibble the gray skin over his chest, using the sharp tips of my teeth to bite down until the sour tang of blood mixes in with chocolate.

"Are ya sure Albert? I'm tellin' ya, ya won't like it." I answer with a mischievous smile, a malicious and downright devious idea beginning to take root in my mind.

He did say whateva' I wanted.

And oh boy, this is going to piss him off. But hey, this is what he gets for leaving without a trace or any contact whatsoever, worrying me sick. Besides, I still hold dominance over him. Not that he complains otherwise. But this time... he might.

"Ask." Alastor breathes, staticy tone husky.

I smirk and look over my shoulder at the open bedroom door. "Blueberry, get in here!"

Blueberry appears a moment later, dropping into a curtsey. "How may I be of service, my Mistress?"

"Strip and dump chocolate from da bottle on da bed, on ta yer cock." I order and watch in amusement as he hesitantly shuffles over to the bed, untying his costume and letting it slide off his body, pooling at his feet.

I've never given Blueberry an order like this in the bedroom when Al and I are intimate, so it's understandable as to why he is confused.

Confusion shows on Alastor's face as well as Blueberry carries out the order I gave him.

Straightening, I take a step back and motion him closer with the crook of my finger. "Come stand ova' here."

Blue ears flicking uncomfortably, Blueberry moves to stand next to me.

"Here is what's goin' ta happen." I cross my arms, devious smirk splitting my face. "Since yer both in da doghouse, one more than da otha', ya both will be punished. Al, yer goin' ta lick da chocolate off Blueberry's cock. He is goin' ta remain still and not make a sound."