Angeldust

~ This isn't really a warning, merely just a note to say this chapter has two characters Angel runs into, that you guys will know. They're appearance in this fanfic is to celebrate the new episode of Helluva Boss releasing tomorrow! :) ~

                            ~~~~~~

"Alastor, what da Hell?!?!" I yell as the sound of Blueberry's shriek fades. Thankfully enough, he was able to stop the car using glowing blue magic that traps the vehicle in a kind of laser light looking bubble, suspending it high in the air. "Did ya hafta do that?"

"What ever do you mean, Mon Ange? My hand merely slipped."

Head twisting all the way around, neck snapping in the process, Blueberry wears a sinister smile similar to Alastor's, blue eyes cold as ice. "It will take more than that to kill me, good chap."

The way he words it, sounds malicious and threatening. As if daring Alastor to give him his best shot.

"Dear, it would be so easy to end your pathetic existence. You came close to a second death several times when I had you chained in my basement." Alastor boasts with pride.

"I wanted you to think that. Because I feel solely responsible for Angel's suffering, I allowed you to torture me. Just like I allow everything you, he, or anyone close to Angel throws at me. I deserve it. But make no mistake, my clueless other half, I am you and I'm far from powerless. Any pain inflicted on me, I allow it. My sole purpose is to serve Anthony, not you. Clean your cum with the hem of my costume or hands, cook naked, fetch groceries, release deep in your throat, all of it, I do for him. By his orders. The contract I signed with my blood may state you can beat me whenever you wish, but try to kill me? I will defend myself. My death - should he wish it - shall only be by Anthony's hand. I am his slave. I belong to him. Got it?" The hair rises on the back of my neck at his low growling words as he steps back, releasing the hold he had on the car. It smashes to the ground and I wince at the crunch and screech of metal, ears flattening.

"You're only alive because I made a promise. Let me remind you, that all Anthony has to do, is give the green light, and I won't hesitate to rip you limb from limb." Choppy static buzzes behind Alastor's threat, twitching radio dials glaring up at the black arachnid who matches it with an unforgiving one of his own.

Hand going up to rub my swollen stomach, I roll my eyes with a huff. "Looks like it's jus' ya and me lil' one. Let's go grab da stuff ya need."

I leave the two brainless oafs facing off with each other, and continue walking down the sidewalk, knowing they'll catch up once they notice I'm gone.

To a point, what Blueberry says is true. The contract he signed states that he must do anything I say and allow Alastor to do what he wishes to him - beatings mostly. But Alastor is also right. If, for any reason, I say it's okay to kill him, Alastor won't hesitate. He'll end him in the blink of an eye.

And I have no doubt Blueberry will let him, if it's what I want.

Both have the same powers, so I believe it when Blueberry says he is more than capable of defending himself. But something else he said really sits with me.

He really allowed himself to be caught and chained up? To be tortured day in and day out by Alastor because of guilt he felt - and still does - for killing me?

In a way, it makes sense now as to why he didn't fight back when Al and I beat him savagely in the basement.

They don't hafta act like
children 'bout it though.