CHAPTER TWO

Happy Reading ☺️

ANGAD'S POV

"Do you really Like your new School Angad ",My Mama Asked me.  While feeding me the fruits.

"Mama I loved it and I am very proud that I studying in the school where My grandfather actually Studied , I said

"Do you think that Abeer like the School" , My Mama asked me

"Of course mama....he got new Friends I saw that and he bunked a period after lunch with his Friend and I think he also love the School ", I clearly said to mama Because she doesn't want to Overthink about Abeer.

Meanwhile Me and mama Chitchatting Abeer set foot inside the house.

"Abeer How was your First Day ?" , Mama asked Abeer.

"Good Mommmyyyy ", he said and straightly lefted to his Room.

" Mama One day you guys will be Normal and Your Relationship with him will be more stronger than mine " , I said and she smiled at me.

All I pray to god is keep my mama happy always. She really deserve love from Abeer. After I wrote my diary and Spend Some time with my mama and Now going to tution.

Meanwhile I crossing the Road. I saw my classmate Meher.

"Hii Classmate", I approached her first.

"Where are you going? ", She asked me

"Going to Tution ", I replied

"Really you...Boys never goes to tution",She said and I smiled and said
" But I go maybe I'm not one of them "

And Chitchat with her for sometime and left to tution.

_________________

Dharshi's pov

I was at My Mother's cousin's
Daughter 's Son's First birthday Party. Obsiously the Family reunion really Sucks.

And There must be fun when I spend time with My cousins...All Cousin but Not that K word.

But what to do she will also appears but I ignore.

"So you Guys are Twinning that's Awesome ", My aunt said looking at me and keerthi. Really she has no colours on her wardrobe. I just hate that Compliment.

"She must me copied me Aunt But we are not Twinning ",She Said looking at me while raising her eyebrows Proudly.

"I am good at fashion and I doesn't need to copy a fashionless Sense minded girl who was really worst like you "

"You Bitch......being a cheerleader doesn't make you the best fashionista"

" I am better than you So you are jealous I know "