CHAPTER SIXTY NINE

Happy reading!!!

NEXT DAY

Keerthi's pov

After I finishing the exam I Straightly left to angad's house to apologise to Aunty.

" I am really sorry for behaving like that to Abeer yesterday "
I said to her , she gave a small smile and made me to sit on the couch.

" I am sorry too for reacting like that actually Abeer is not a normal child. He faced alot in his childhood. It's not easy to accept the whole situation for him but I and angad's dad always hope he will understand it one day "
She said

" He will definitely aunty.....I know how much good person you are....I just know you like a one year...I really hope Abeer would understand you "
I said and she smiled.

" I am really sorry for shouting at you like that yesterday "

" That's totally fine aunty but I was just afraid that you might be still angry on you "

" As much Abeer's okay, how can I be angry on you  "

" Listen I will talk to Abeer about the whole thing and apologise to him about raising my voice at him "

" I glad that you just understand the whole situation "

" So can I get my cappuccino before I leave "
I asked and she smiled.

" Just in 10 minutes "
She said and left to kitchen.

And Angad came inside the house and look at him and suprised

" Did you came here to see me ? "
He came near me asking that.

" Of course not "

" Of course yes ! It's my house....and you came here to see me , I know keerthi that you can't ignore me for a long time"

" Hey wait...wait...I came here to see Abeer and you know something it's abeer's house too "

" What ? You came here to see him "
He asked me and Aunty came to the hall with cappuccino for me.

" Angad go and freshen up and come
The snacks are ready"
Aunty said to Angad.

And after I  finishing the cappuccino. Abeer came up to the house.

" Abeer can we talk ? "
I asked him . And nodded and we left from his house. Saying to aunty.

________________

Angad's pov

I know keerthi must be lying. She definitely came here to see me. She never came to this house to see Abeer how can she came here to see him today? That's impossible.