CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

Happy Reading!!!

Author's Pov

Quizzically nick was sitting and his mom called him and said " I think you guys need to go home , I will come home with Dharshi later "

" No need mom , I will bring her...you go home with Noah and keerthi "
Nick said to his mother.

" But you look depressive ! You should really go to home nick "
His mother said

" Mom , surely my team gonna win the match and I need to see it "
Nick said

" Okay then I will take aunty and keerthi to the home....you come home with Dharshi after it finish"
Noah said to nick

" No actually....Angad's team is in the top..I think he is gonna win...I can't come home now "
When Keerthi said that nick looked at her.

" I mean...nick is here and I will come home with him ! Don't worry and ...mom you look tried you really need to go "
Keerthi said and Noah took their mom and left from the stadium.

FLASHBACK

When round 2nd was going to start Nick's junior his friend Alaric came and told him something.

" What the hell are you talking? "
Nick asked in furious

" Bro trust me..... your sisters are crossing the line and fight over for a boy and seriously Abeer enjoying having both of them "
Alaric said and showed him some photos of Abeer with keerthi and Dharshi respectively.

" Whole school know about them now and they really don't care and still with Abeer and the same time they are with Angad Mehra "

" Why don't you tell me about this earlier? "
Nick asked him

"  I was afraid to tell you but it's really need to tell you because you are theirs brother and you know how to control them....I mean they are really spoiling there own life "

"  Who is Angad ? "

" Abeer's Brother , he is also in the same class and your sisters are fighting over for the Mehra brothers "

" So the problem is those boys "

" Haan broo....your family is most relevant family I know.....and you are the captain of the school for last 2 years and favourite head of football team and I trust you alot and really hate what your girls do in the school and getting such a names "

FLASHBACK END

The match is over and Angad's team won the match and hearing that Keerthi was so happy and proud for Angad but her brother was absolutely in the opposite reaction...and wanted to go out of the stadium.