CHAPTER EIGHT SEVEN

Happy Reading!!!

Dharshi's pov

Abeer entered inside the house with love , love ? What is she doing here , Why did he bring her here . I took Abeer to the balcony to ask him why the hell he brought her here.

" She's feels lonely and Angad and her in a fight, That's why I take her here "

" Whatever it is , no one likes her here "

" They will definitely like her "

" Keerthi is here and Angad is with love now , so bring love here is such a bad idea Abeer "

" I know that's why I asked keerthi first and she said she okay with it "

" Did she really said that ? "
I asked and he nodded.

Caroline called and we left outside. And when I went out from the balcony. I saw everyone giggles and talking with love. She was behaving nice with everybody. She's not the love I saw yesterday.

Keerthi's pov

" What was she's doing here ?  Abeer telling me that you were okay with it "
Dharshi asked me

" She's Abeer's Cousin and Abeer is friends with everyone in this room "

" Really? Abeer is the only reason? She's Angad's girlfriend and She is such a freaking jerk "

" What ? Don't you see it , she's behaving very nice with everyone "

" Yesterday she was different and today she's behaving totally different "

" Girls "
Love interrupted inbetween.

" Why can't we just play games ? "
Love asked everyone.

" Why don't we play poker ? "
Elena asked and everyone agrees.

" So , guys you all hangout here "
Love asked us

" We all hangout in Caroline's place because her mother is so friendly and her father works at another continent "

" Wow that's nice and You guys are that's it ? You guys are the group"
She asked and I nodded

" Actually, there was a person but they just left when keerthi and he broken up"
Elena said

" It's Angad , He used hangout with us. But he's no more friends with us anymore "
Caroline said

" If you guys , don't mind Can I say something, Angad just break up with Keerthi right but he's still friends with you , why can't you guys talking with him"
Love asked us