CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Happy Reading!!!

Angad's pov

While I and Dharshi were taking about something. I saw Keerthi going to Abeer and suddenly they laughed and went to dance floor. At starting I thought she was consoling him but now it looks different they are comfortable with eachother. I can clearly see that.

They were dancing with eachother.

" She said she lost feelings for Abeer
Than what it this ? "
Dharshi said.

Now I understand how she feel looking at them....I can understand that now she feel what all I feel.

Suddenly Abeer hold Keerthi's hand and took her to balcony area.

What the hell is he doing. I felt really terrible...I left out of the party and stand at outside.

_________

Dharshi's pov

When Keerthi and Abeer left to balcony I followed them.

" Don't you feel the way I am feeling right now ? "
Abeer asked her

" What are you feeling right now "

He closely careness her hair and cupped her face.

" Don't you remember this place....all the things started here.....us started here keerthi "
He said went close to her..... closing his eyes.....Is he going to kiss her ?

Keerthi also lost in his touch....did she still love him ? They almost kissed eachother in their mind before Keerthi stopped him by the way.

" This is wrong....I can't do this "
She said and I left from the place.

___________

Angad's pov

Keerthi suddenly came out.

"What are you doing outside"
She asked me

" Nothing.....just.....
keerthi I need to talk to you "

She nodded and sat on the staircase leaving a place for me to sit. I sat down next to her.

Today I should express how I feel for Her . I hold her hand and said
" Abeer is not at all q problem to me....Is he is your ex boyfriend....I am totally fine with it and I will never ask anything about it "

"Whatever you want you can say now... I doesn't want it to grow longer "
She said

" The day I saw you at the school for the first time.....I fallen in love with you without even realising........I truly honestly in love with you keerthi. "