CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Happy Reading

DHARSHI 'S POV

Till the night.....I stayed at keerthi's house. When my dad came we left after. Finishing dinner in her house. we both left to our house. Everyone in our family were surprised that we talked with eachother after 11.5 years....and I think they are still in the shock.. even my dad asked me more that 10 times that did you guys really talked with eachother. And eventually I am also in the shock and at the same time suprised. Although everyone are really happy about our reunion and me and Keerthi planned to tell this nick on this weekend but we completely forgot day after tomorrow he is coming to the sports day and will know that we are really reunited.

Coming to Abeer......I think he is really confused but one thing I need to clear Is he wants to be friends with me.
Do I really can be his friends?

I got a notification from unknown number

The message

Baby , it's Robin you blocked my number that's why I can't able to reach you.....its my cousins number and I am at europe in my uncle's house. Came here to visit my grandmother she was in the ICU....it's a problematic situation pray to god and day after tomorrow is sports day I can't be there but you gonna cheerlead it with a sexy costume and moves I gonna miss it but my love will be there with you

xoxoxo
Your Robin

Shit who asked him ? Anyway he will be not around me for a while. That can be free of him thank God

_________________

ANGAD'S POV

After Keerthi's mom came to home. I left from there before that keerthi's mom brought some snacks for us.. finishing it up I came to home. It's really good to see Dharshi and Keerthi together and Aunty was so happy for that and a part of me was really confused that did I talk anything wrong today ? If I then punish me god !!!

I got a call from nia

" So how is everything going buddy"
Nia asked me

" I really wish you were here "
I said and told everything what happened today

" I can't understand one thing what's Abeer problem?
Is he really out of mind"

" At last he said he really need  time and left from Keerthi's house "

" Your brother is real asshole "

" I know but he is still my brother "

" You are the one who consider him as your little brother not him always remember that don't forget it "

" It's okay nia ! Things were complicated here atleast I get to know one thing that keerthi likes me "

" Ohh oiii.... She meant you and Abeer.....not only you... don't forget that I doesn't want my bestfriend gets false hope from the girl he love "

" Holy shit.....you never leave a second me to happy for that "

"  Hehehe that's my job but don't get excited or happy in false hope "

" Whatever but You are such a bitch "

_________________

KEERTHI'S POV

For me it's really a big day. I & Dharshi were reunited. This is really unexpected thing happened but somehow it feels good and if our friendship really works then I really need to cut of Abeer but if he chooses me then what should I do.

Do Abeer is more important than Dharshi to me? Ofcourse not Dharshi is my family and I know her for my whole life. Maybe I have feelings for abeer but it's just a teenager attraction or something and I am sure it's not more than it

If cutting off him is important than I will do it because things around me should be right and I can feel for him today maybe not tomorrow that's life I understand .

Before everything I really need to know what Abeer feels...that was really really important. I don't know what I react if Abeer choose Dharshi over me but I want him to choose the one she wants and he really feels something for them.

____________________

ABEER'S POV

I took my mom's photo and hugged it.

" Didn't I deserve you to be around me ? Hearing my worries and caress my hair and tell me that everything will be alright and I am here with you beta , why you left me ? I really miss you mom.

I think if you were here.... I can ask you want I feel about keerthi and Dharshi....who do I really love and who is right for me and everything going in my mind. Yeah I have friends but you are different naa....you were everything mom. I love you so much. And I miss you every single day.

I just hate this place very much....dad is the only reason I am here and I hate him too....his wife and her son this house and everything. I can't escape from him because he was my illegal guardian and before I am becoming a major I really need to be with him.

If you were here....I can't be here.
I could be with you and we will be happy but Angad's mother really destroyed Everything and I never gonna forgive her for
what she done for us.

Do I hurt keerthi and Dharshi at the same time being a dump...but I am really confused and I can't able to choose anything but tomorrow I gonna tell them that I wanna be with them as friends because i can't want them to hurt anymore and i don't want to create anything between them and I don't want to lose them so ,  I really cut off everything and be the normal friends with them

TO BE CONTINUE......