CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Happy reading!!

KEERTHI

It's Sunday , a typical family day ! I was very excited that my brother nick bringing a girl for the family dinner. I have never met her in real but once talked in the phone and I am very excited to see Noah.

Everything will be nice together except the D word ! Really every Sunday sucks me. I sat infront of her I have lunch is such a bullshit thing I Ever do in my life.

But for nick I just do it because he loves her more than he loves his own sister.

_________________

It's afternoon , Me Dharshi and Nick were playing Ludo. That suck but I should win over Dharshi. I can't lose.

"Nick when will noah come! I am very excited to meet her" , Dharshi said to nick

Really I am the one who should be excited because my brother bringing a girl to home

"She will join with us in dinner Dharsh" , He replied her politely.

I really hate nick being nice with Dharshi because he is my brother and he should only be that good and nice brotherly bond with me only but I never expressed that to him because if I express that he will do that more to irritate me. He literally gets peace when I get irritation because of him .

__________________

It's The evening we all are settled together in the hall to watch a movie

"This weekend it's all kids choice Which movie you guys want? " , Dharshi's dad asked

" It happened one night " , Me and nick said the movie name together.

" Do you want to watch that movie keer ? " , Nick asked me

" Yeah nick that was dad's and my favourite you know Naa "

" Oh my poor baby ! We are definitely not going to watch that movie " , he said and played a another movie which named the Philadelphia story

" You are really impossible nick ! "

" Lots of love to you keer " , he said and flies a flying kiss

" Fuck you nick " , I said and shown him my middle finger.

" Keerthi language" , my mom said and Dharshi giggles for that comment

" Guys stop playing like a kids and  watch the movie " , my dad said and we all started to watch the movie.

______________

Finally the dinner time arrives , Noah was finally here sitting between me and nick. She was a blonde having brown eyes and he looks absolutely gorgeous. And my brother's choice is really nice.