CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT

Happy Reading!!!

Abeer's pov

How the hell is she ask like that to me.
She have no rights..... literally no rights to say " my mom doesn't raised me well "
Cause I know my mom is the best mother in the whole world.

I just walked away from the school....I Straightly went to my house. I just feel like hug my mom and tell her that 'she's the best mom ' but I can't do it.

I punched a wall thrice very hardly. And it started to pain. Hearing it that lady came inside my room.

" What did you did to yourself? "
She asked me and hold my hands to look for it , I took my hands off from her.

She left from the room and came inside again with some ice cubes and water.

" I know you don't like me doing this.
But sorry your father is not here and I can't control myself to stop by "
She said and hold my hand and she apply the ice bag on my hand to get relief.

Why was she doing it ? My father is not around....there is nobody is around here. Then why is she acting. Is keerthi is true ? That she really cares and loves me ?

Noo....no she is the one who spoiled my whole life. I lost my mom and the family and almost everything. She ruined my family. She can't love or care for me. But...................

" Please Abeer don't do this to yourself again.You are just a teenager. Sometimes makes you sad. Sometimes makes you angry. But hurting yourself is not the solution "
She said and give me a glass of water.

I look at her for a second without taking a word and left from the house.

_______________

Dharshi's pov

" What did you said to him ?  "
I asked to keerthi.

" Whatever I told to him
Everything is truth dharshi"
She said

" Seriously? I already told you to not
Do this but now look ,you just fucked up"

" He really needed to know the truth Dharshi.....he have to know "

" Yeah I agree.....but
it's not the right time "

" So? When is right time? You wanted to wait to tell in a right time? "

" I mean he was already a mess ,
he can't handle it "

" Then go and tell him and he's wrong and clear his mess "
She said left from the campus.

_____________