CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN

Happy Reading!!!

Dharshi's pov

" I have never thought I would met Angelina Mam again in my life"

" I think the world is really small or maybe We were destined to meet again "

" It's been years, I have seen her but look at her still looks gorgeous like the first time I have seen her.......ohhh Wow "

I and Abeer came to cafe as he asked in the class in this morning. But Since we came here , he was continuously Talking about the mam. Who newly joined to our school as a lecturer.

" Enough is Enough Abeer....... I am not here to listen about your love story and the destinated thing between you and Angelina Mam.....
I am here to talk about us "
I burst out and told him in a louder tone.

" What you wanna talk about? "
He asked me Finally. He stopped whole Meeting Angelina Mam again thing and came to the point.

" About us Abeer....we really need to talk"

" What ? We're are okay right "

" Seriously did you really think like that "

" Dharshi what are you talking? "

" Did you really think that we're doing great? You forgot everything happened between us in this summer doesn't you "

" Dharshi..... whatever happens we need to forgive each other and move on to the present but why you were stringly attracted to the past "

" Because without having a proper communication with you about the things we faced on last summer.... doesn't make our relationship work Abeer "

" Dharshi, you love me and I love you and end of the story "

" Why you are not interested in talking about that "

" Because I came here to spend some time with you because it's been three fucking months, and I really missed you. I doesn't want this moment should be end in fighting "

" So you know it will definitely ends in a fight "

" Dharshi "

" Anyway.....if you really wanna spend time with me then why the hell ,
you were talking about
Angelina mam to me all the day "