CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

Happy Reading!!!

Angad's pov

I really feel sad now but I believe my love is true.... And I believe we will be together one day....but everything will not happen easily I just need to do more...and show Keerthi that how much I love her.....Nia should be here with me I really miss her now.....and I called nia.

" Hey Angad finally you called....Is something up ? "
Nia asked me

" I told everything to keerthi"
I said

"  oh wow.... that's sounds like a wow
What she said ?.......So my bestfriend is finally in a relationship I guess "

" Can you please shut your mouth.... nothing happened like you think "

" Did she said no to you ? If she said that , then she is absolutely and totally a blind for sure "

"  She said She can't love me only because I love her "

" Is that a reason Angad... seriously Is that is a reason ? "

" And I am Abeer's brother so she feels bad.... because he is her ex boyfriend "

" Then ? "

" I am her friend so she can't "

" It's not a reason Angad....it's....she is trying to say no to you in a different ways.....you stupid just feeling for her "

" I think she was already in Abeer's trauma....She said that they almost kissed eachother yesterday "

" Fuck off..... your brother is a red flag.....noo nooo he is whole red carpet for sure ...... What he think about Dharshi.....she looks really good that's not enough for him ? "

" I don't know what's going on his mind but he needs to stay away from Keerthi"

" You can only say that but Keerthi is the one  who should push him away "

" Stop don't talk about that....my mind is disturbing "

" I think Keerthi is not right for you....if you really go back again....the more worst can she do is make you feel undeserving for sure "

" I never gonna back off from this nia .
I love her nia....I completely in love with her....I believe that she will love me back one day....how long it takes I will wait for her "

" If this makes you more broken then I will kill Keerthi for sure "

" Shut up idiot.....She can hurt me but she is the medicine for me to heal too "