CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT

Happy Reading!!!

Abeer's pov

After Dharshi left......I don't know what to do. Should I stop or hold her back. If I hold her back then all I gonna do is hurt her. I need to talk with someone. Who can hear this and doesn't judge about anything.

I came to Caroline's house to talk to keerthi. Actually she's the one who judges everyone for everything but I trust she won't do this time because it's dharshi and She is the only person who can I talk about this whole situation.

I told her everything that happened today

" Oh holy shit......I know she's gonna burst out about the whole thing "
She said

" What you think,
she wants me to do now ?  "

" Abeer , it's crazy I know but she's so crazy about you and she wants this relationship really works "

" Yeah I know and she said the same thing you were telling me now "

" She did alot of staffs for your relationship to be healthy and feels like you were not contributing on anything "

" No not like that.....I was just crazy "

" Is any problem for you to do things that she has been asking you "

" Hmmm...no....but.... maybe She wants me to be respectful towards Angad's mom.....I don't like that "

" Really? That's why your mind doesn't want to do things "

" Yeah that's why I doesn't did those things she asked me to do And if I did other things she said to me to do then she will start asking me about Being respect to Angad's mom 's thing "

" Did you really love Dharshi? "

" Yeah I do "

" Then what's the point of thinking "

" What you mean "

" She wants you to be.......you know like a person....who is mature....who understands people respect them....she wants you to be that person , you deserves to be and that's all she wants......Is it wrong to do what the person you love the most wants ? Actually it's also a
right thing for yourself "

"I....umm...."

" Listen.....just believe that she's gonna do right thing for you and your doing that because you love her the most "

" I always used to tell you that you are a selfish person I ever knew but you never been selfish towards dharshi.....So you will never gonna regret on doing this "
She said and I nodded to her with a smile and left to my house.