CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

Happy Reading!!!

Angad's pov

I came to the party....with Abeer. Because he asked me to.....he never asked any favour in my life time. It's yhr first time so I can't able to refuse it. So I came here with him.

And I don't call keerthi to come here... because she already told , she will not come here and I don't want her to be her..... because for me and her and even for abeer it's not a celebration. And the people who all loves Dharshi really hate it but I don't know one thing....how can Dharshi love being here ? Did she really loves it or just pretending to be ?

When we entered inside Robin's friends stopped us.... actually not us....they are stopping Abeer.

" You are not allowed here "
Robin's friend said

" Dharshi invited me "
I said

" Yeah I know but she doesn't invited your brother"
Robin said coming towards us with Dharshi.

" Angad why you take him here ? You are my friend not him"
Dharshi said

" I came here with my brother for his safety who knows what will happen....I am a uninvited guest I accept it but my brother is invited.... So I came here with him "
Abeer said with a swag tone.

"Seriously? Why he acting like he is so cool ? . I know how he feels now. A ocean of water diving inside his heart.

"  Whatever... You are not allowed to come inside"
Dharshi said

" Baby leave it.... They are many variety foods are available in the party... he can come inside and have some food.... that's for all he came here
like a beggar "
Robin said

" Robin mind your language okay"
I said.....Abeer holded my hand to stop.

Robin and his friends left.

I don't know why Abeer is pretending cool and calm at the same time.

" They are talking to much....we should not be here.... come let's leave"
I said

" It's okay....I don't care about it....I am here for Dharshi"
He said

" But Abeer .....they are insulting you "

" It's okay.....I think Dharshi is acting I am 100 person sure that she is not in love with him she is just pretending and I think maybe she does this to make me jealous... that's why she is with Robin....I just need to know why she is with Robin"

" Are you sure ? About it ? "

" Yeah ..... because I know how she feels for me .....she could never feel in love with another person "