CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE

Happy Reading!!!

Angad's pov

In a one hour....the flight will be landed in los Angeles and this is going to be something else...my heart says..i think I need to buy something for her.

" nia tell me something to buy for keerthi? "
I asked to nia. Who is all sleepy.

" Can't you leave me and think by your self "
She said in a sleepy sound.

And I googled for some idea. And I got it. I decided to buy a lily, hydrangea, chrysanthemum, carnation and Snapdragon mix bouquet for her. And I hope that would be nice.

Nia was sleeping peacefully.....but I can't..... because the excitement level still not got over from me. I started to scroll my phone...and as soon as I started to stare some of my and hers pictures together and blush all myself. Damn I am so in love with her.

________________

Dharshi's pov

" Nick listen......did you know what she said, get ready fast , get ready fast.....nick will be in 20 minutes and etc etc....but you just reached at 12.... after an hour..... seriously after an hour"
Keerthi said and nick and I looked at eachothers and chuckled.

" You know....if she doesn't said like this.....you must be got ready at the evening"
Nick said and he & i hi-fi eachother.

" Seriously very funny"
Keerthi said.

" This is your kinda big day brother.....we should be good at there "
I said

" I wish so "
Nick said.

______________

And we reached to Noah's house. Her family welcomed us. Nick brought wine and lasagna for today And we all talked for sometime and Noah's mom said that she really likes nick and now she started to like his family too and I said once you met our parents, ofcourse you will also like them.

Keerthi and nick were talking with eachother in the balcony while I was sitting next to Noah.

" So what's going on between Abeer and you ? "
Noah asked me

" What ? What are your asking"

" I know Dharshi.....I am not that stupid"

" Noah...you know something I sometimes feel like...we aren't meant for eachothers"

" Why are you thinking like that "

" I think I love him so much.....a bit much alot I knew but he doesn't love me enough.... maybe he's still in love with keerthi or maybe he can fall in love with another women......I was just stuck between these thoughts"

" But still you love him ? Don't you "

" Yeah....am I but what if we're again together and he started to fall in love with another women? "
I