CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE

Happy Reading!!!

Author's pov

The friends were having Dinner in Modern Korean-American fusion restaurant , Which Caroline & Elena been crazy to go out with friends. And finally they are happy that having Korean based food with their friends. And Abeer got a idea of making this interesting.

" Guys I ordered fruit wine, Everyone have to drink it and should tell the humiliated thing happened in this 11th grade....that will be fun"
Abeer said and everyone agrees.

" Losing football cup to freshers was so humiliated me "
Damon said and took a sip.

" Wasting all my time on a one person was totally humiliated me this year "
Elena said and took a sip.

" Angad it's your turn "
Dharshi said.

" First of all nothing humiliated me this year but maybe I can tell something
I would never do again "
Angad said taking the wine glass in his hands.

" Okay you can "
Dharshi said.

" Whatever happens, I Will not think of letting go from the person
I love the most "
Angad said looking at
keerthi and take a sip .

" It sucks, someone make it interesting"
Keerthi said Rolling her eyes.

" Losing virginity sucks
It humiliated me alot this year "
Caroline said take a sip and everyone giggles

" Bro you rocks , And my friend Stefan shocks "
Keerthi said to Caroline.

" Really? Don't you like that "
Stefan asked Caroline

" Not like that but I am 17 "
She said and everyone laughed.

" So it's my turn , proposing a Gay woman humiliated me alot "
Sattu said and everyone laughed and curious to know who is the gay woman but sattu refused to answer to that.

" I will never going to trap in anyone's plan anymore , Robin's things totally humiliated me maybe I should have handled it in a better way "
Dharshi said and took a sip.

" Sometimes it's okay dharshi"
Her friends said to her in union.

" Losing soccer's captaincy humiliated me this year"
Stefan said and took a sip.

" So it's your turn "
Caroline said to keerthi.

" Umm...Agh..... Alright
Two breakups in a year with mehra brothers humiliated alot..... like seriously 2 breakups just in one year that totally fucking sucks "
Keerthi said and took a sip.

The whole friends laughed expect Angad and Damon....Abeer was giggling and said " you are better than me , I got two breakups at the same time "
Everyone laughed hearing.

" You are last , which thing humiliated you alot this year? "
Dharshi asked Abeer.

" Do you think, there must be something more than this ? "
Abeer said point outing what he said before and took a sip.

" Really Abeer....this is amazing
We really had fun hearing or sharing it with you guys "
Caroline said controlling her laughs.

After the dinner everyone left from the restaurant.

Angad went to keerthi and stopped her.

" Can I drop you ? "
He asked her

" Look , I asked Dharshi to invite you for the dinner that doesn't mean anything to me. It's for my friends and that's it "
She said rudely and walked and waited for Caroline in the parking area.

Angad again came to her and showed his T-shirt.

" Do you remember this T-shirt, you gifted me this on my birthday.... actually I love this so much....tell me how I look? "
He asked her.

" It was meaningless Angad , it was totally meaningless.....you should have wored this on your birthday not today. If you wored it that day , it would be different.....now I totally hate seeing you wearing the t-shirt which I bought for you with full of love in my heart.....but now everything sucks and I hate you "
She said and left with Caroline and Stefan in there car.

Angad left to his home all alone with his broken heart.

______________

Dharshi's pov

After having Dinner , I & sattu left in Abeer's car. We dropped sattu at his house and left to a long drive.

" I have decided something "
I said to Abeer.

" What ? "
He asked me while driving the car.

" We should write Letters for each other on everyday and mail it daily....I think that will make our relationship even more stronger "

" That's really interesting "

" Listen I really gonna miss you Abeer "
I said and he stopped the car.

" I know "
He said looking into my eyes and kissed my lips " and I gonna miss you too "
And kissed me harder.

" I just want this night memorable....it should worth for all the summer "
I said him

" I know "
He said taking condom out from his pocket.

" So the man is well - prepared "
I said and he kissed all over my neck and make me moans his name. And his hands were busy near my thighs and I was totally in a pressure. that blooms me inside and out and I sat on his laps and kissed his neck, chest and kissed all over his face until hear my name from his mouth.

Actually I love to hear my name from him in this voice. The morning tone is driving me Crazy. I kissed him harder.

And we had sex in car. Seriously it feels fantastic. Having sex at car is So fictional but it happened and it's amazing. And the same time I gonna miss his hair , his lips , his smell , his breath , his stupid voice and I gonna totally miss him and doesn't going to feel him next to me.

To be continued..........