CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR

Happy reading!!!!!

Keerthi's pov

" It's Angad ! He doesn't do that "
Dharshi said

" Did he pranking on you ? "
Stefan asked

" Did he gave you any reason about the break up? "
Caroline asked me.

" Guys can you please shut up please......my brain isn't braining....I doesn't know what to think....I have no idea about the break. I doesn't know what I did wrong in this relationship. I was totally into it but I doesn't know.....you know something it's just 5 days......and how can he literally"
I yelled at my friends.

" Stop yelling and think....did Angad ever want break up from you ? He loves you more than anything you know, we know, I think there is something up "
Dharshi said

" Whatever but .....how would he behave like this to me ? It's his birthday....I wanted it to be perfect....I felt like I ruined everything "

" Bro you doesn't ruin anything....let's talk to Angad and clear this.... don't worry.... Caroline what the hell are thinking ? Come and say something to keer "
Stefan said

" Umm....I think We need to stay silent....till Angad comes back to keerthi"

" What ? "

" We all know how much he loves you.....he definitely gonna come back "
Caroline said

"  Everybody knows it but the main thing is why did he wanted a break up from her"
Dharshi asked

" He definitely has a explanation "
Caroline said and my dad came to pick us from Caroline's place. And we left to our home with my dad.

_________________

Next Day !!!

I was waiting for Angad in the hallway. And the exam starts in just 10 minutes but he still doesn't came to the campus.

I called him before coming to school. He doesn't attend my calls and still doesn't came to school. What the hell is happening to him.

" Hey , Did Angad came ? "
Dharshi asked coming to me.
And I nodded no.

" Now just concentrate on exam....let's talk to him after finishing the exam "
Dharshi said and we saw Angad coming inside the hallway.

He totally ignored me and
left to exam hall.

" Seriously? He ignored me totally!
He totally ignored me ! What the fuck is he doing? "
I yelled.

" Now concentrate on exam "
She said and took me inside the class.

And Abeer came to us from somewhere.