CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT

Happy Reading!!!

Abeer's pov

" Why are looking at me like this.... I am don't your girlfriend "
I said to sattu...who was looking at me without asking anything for the long time.

" Bro come on why you choose Dharshi over Keerthi....I really need to know the reason"
He asked me

" First of all .....I didn't choose.... don't use that word again....I realised that I love Dharshi alot "

" Oh...wait wait....did you slept with her ? And now because of that you are insane for her... don't you abeer ? "

" Oh shut up okay.... nothing like you think.....and I love her
..I really love Dharshi "

" I know you love her from the starting  and I only need to know why Dharshi over Keerthi? "

" Because when Dharshi and Robin together...it's fake I know but..I can't able to accept it and I really wanted to be with Dharshi......I ...... myself wanted to change everything just to be with her.... only with her "

" So you wanna change everything "

" Yeah but I can't.... because what happened is happened and I can't change it but I can be a genuine boyfriend only for her "

" Do you think Dharshi will accept you again ? "

" I don't know but I know that she loves me still "

" What do you think about Keerthi now
How will she take this ? "

" She knows that Dharshi loves me and keerthi believes that something always connects Dharshi with me "

" If you are happy then I am happy for you my brother "
He said and hugged me.

_______________

Dharshi's pov

" Where is Ruby ? "
Keerthi asked me

" You don't like her then why are you asking about her "

" Yeah I don't like her but it doesn't mean I hate her so much "

" Why are you like this keerthi....why can't Ruby be like this for you ? "

" What ? What are you saying I don't understand anything "

" Leave it , you can't get it "

" I can't leave you until you tell me "

" Ruby still hates you and blames you for everything happening around me "

I said and she laughed.