CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE

Happy Reading!!!!

Abeer's pov

" I been helping to keep a party
in my house....what you say "
I asked Dharshi's opinion.

" Party ? In your House? You had never kept Party and Especially in your House "
She asked me

" My dad and his Wife were going to Virginia to attend my Dad's Bestfriend's Daughter wedding this Weekend.....they will be two days off from the city .....so thought to keep party at my place"
I said to her.

" Is that your jerk old school friends asked you ? "
Dharshi asked me pointing my old group friends....who recently joined in our School.

Actually she hates my old group of friends. And I keeping this because Party I want to show my old group of friends that I still that cool Abeer.

" It's been a long time we hang out....why isn't be a Right time to hangout? "
I asked her.

" Whatever you and your old friends.....can do whatever you guys want.....I am not going to stop you guys but they are jackasses.... I totally hate being around them. If you still want to throw a party...you can become they are still your friends "

" I am throwing the party... I gonna invite my old group of friends and Newbie friends "
I told her cheerfully and we left to classroom.

__________________

" Tomorrow at 7pm party at my house"
I invited Keerthi at lunch time.

" Sudden Party ? "
She asked me and I told her everything.

" But I am not coming....it's not only your house....it's also his and it's been a long I had came to your house"
She said like an idiot.

" Seriously? Are you still into that Angad ? He is such a Dumbass...All you need is to ignore him and Enjoy your life"
I said to her.

" I am just......leave that....So All Friends are coming to the party right? "

" Of course I will invite Everyone we talk
But Except Angad mehra "

" That will be good "

" Okay what's the thing with Peter fox? "

" What ? "

" I heard from Dharshi....that he's your childhood first Crush at 6th grade "