CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Happy Reading

DHARSHI'S POV

It's really really A big Day for me. I was walking through the parking area with my friends. I opened my bag to take my mobile phone. " Ooch  I missed that in Chemistry ".

" Guys wait here for me I missed my phone at the class " , I said and run away to my class and jumped inside the classroom and found my mobile in the bench. And in that minute I got my breath back.

For a second, I feel like I can't live without my phone. And I stepped in the elevator and Click a basement floor. While the elevator door closes. Someone kept their hands between the door to open.

Oh shit it's Abeer ! Should I go outside or I simply stand here and ignore him ?  It was really easy for him to jump into Another's Relationship and  can't I  ignore him ? . I gonna simply stand here and ignore him  and will go out when basement comes.

" Ahhhh Going Home ? ", Abeer Asked Seriously A 2 hours Ago I shouted at him probably he shouldn't talk to me.

" No Going To a police station To file a complaint against you " , I replied

" Woww Nice Joke , Better luck next time " , He said and I simply ignored.

Suddenly The elevator stopped

" What happened? " , I asked

" I think the elevator just stopped ? " , He replied

" Can't we get out from here ? " , I asked him

" Let's wait for some minute I hope it will automatically On " , he said

" I shouldn't be here with you Right now
You are such a bastard " , I said

" Whatever you want you can talk and I can do whatever I want Because we are alone here and nobody is Around us " , He said coming Closer to me.

" Abeer just stay away..I just hate you " , I said and stepped back. But stopped against the wall. Abeer locked me with his hands and came closer.

" You really really need to back off " , When I said that he even came closer
" I can't" , he said with full of lust in his eyes.

Why can't I push him away? He came closer to kiss on my lips and I turned my face and he kissed on my cheeks.

" This is also interesting" , He said and corrected my hair .

" You look really beautiful and Literally drive me crazy That's why I can't get over from you " , He said

" You still have feelings for me ? " , I asked him like an idiot.

" Yes ofcourse You are " , he said and rounded his hands around my waist and pulled me closer.

" Your eyes is really a drug " , he said and placed a kissed on my eyes.

" I think you should back off " , I said

" Yeah I should " , He said and moved " But I can't " He said and came back.

He growls , Circling his arms around my waist and turning us to the Corner. I came up to say something , " Stop talking "  he grunts. His voice is heavy with lust. I noticed the way he leans to the right a little bit , putting all of his weight on his right leg.

His movements are feral , borderline dangerous but I like it. I love it.

He lifts one of my thigh to wrap it around his Waist. " Hunt " he bucks his hips to mine , cutting me off.  My lips part , a moan lodged in my throat . My eyes are wide with Shock.

My press my hands on his back when his gave love bites on my neck And I looked at him with heavy lidded eyes , not able to open my eyes fully whenever he rolls his hips against me

Just as I am about to moan in bliss he collides my lips with mine , he doesn't give time to what's happening before he's pulling me towards him and slamming me to the wall , making sure he has his hand behind my head to keep it from bumping against the wall. He captures my lips again but not before his hands slithers towards the hem of my sweatpants.

That's when I noticed his knuckles are also bleeding but I am too aroused to care. He inserts his hands into my sweatpants.

" Shittt This is disgusting , This is really really disgusting " , I heard keerthi 's voice. Oh shit The elevator door already opened. I was just lost my sense.

Keerthi and Angad were standing infront of the elevator door watching us that really embassed me.

Keerthi ran away by the stairs and Abeer Followed her back. Seriously Abeer ? And Angad gave me a disgusting look.

" Why you are giving me that looks " , I asked him

" Seriously Dharshi ? Are you out of your mind ? He hurted you but you are making out with him " , He said

" You will not get it until you love someoke unconditionally " , I said

" Whatever " , He said and followed Keerthi and I also followed her back but the stairs.

What am I doing ? The plan was to ignore him right?  I think I really lost my mind.

It was a rainy evening. What are they doing in The rain. I saw them in the playground Hugging eachother.

" Listen I will not hurt you again , I really felt bad When I saw you tears in your eyes...I am sorry I will not hurt you again keerthi" , Abeer Said She hugged him again.

seriously Abeer ? This really hurted me. I think Abeer loves her more. I simply left from the place

I left to basement saw my friends still waiting from me and they asked me why I am wet and late. I said a sense reasons and sat inside the car

Cause I am not in a mood to talk about that to anyone anymore. How can one boy can be with someone and after a minute be with another girl and says that he have feelings for both.

For this minute I hate both of them so much. I hate Abeer and I hate Keerthi and I hate myself even more

TO BE CONTINUE....