CHAPTER SIX

Happy Reading ☺️

KEERTHI'S POV

" I am sorry for what Abeer did to you...I can understand , how you mentally hurt it's all because of my Brother and I feel very much sorry for that "  , Angad said like a gentleman.

" But your brother have to pay for it....for ruining Dharshi 's first love "

" What about you how you feel ? "

" I feel strong and I hate that I been with someone who cheated me being with my own cousin "

" I am so so sorry "

" Don't you be sorry Angad , He should apologise for what he did "

Abeer Came Suddenly from somewhere.

" What are you doing here ", He Questioned Angad

" Trying to clean your mess "

" Stay away from keerthi...it's my life I can handle this "

Angad Got up from the chair

" Angad you sit , you are my friend Okay.....I am glad that you are being with me in this situation"

" He is trying to be an Hero and not Being in your side Keerthi First understand that"

" Because you are zero Abeer  "

" It's all because of you Angad " , He said looking at Angad .

" It's all because of you Abeer....you ruined our Relationship and Everything you did and Now blaming him ? "

" Oh my god , I am came here for something but......I came here for you Keerthi.....I am sorry I don't know that you and Dharshi were cousins "

" So what ? We are cousins so what you did to us is wrong ? No Abeer what you did to us is wrong.... Being in relationship with Two girls at sametime is wrong , first understand that okay"

" But i doesn't have any choice "

" Oh if I did this to you and Damon at sametime what will you do ? "

When I said that he hitted that bench and left from the classroom.

" I should not be here...when abeer came to talk to you "

" You were pissed off Because brother and Nothing is wrong about you "

" Are you Really okay "

" This all really sucks but I will deal with it in my way. Don't worry "

____________________