CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

Happy Reading! 

Keerthi's pov

In the middle of the night....When I coming back from restroom. I saw Angad was standing in the balcony. I rubbed my eyes and again looked....but the place is empty so i went  to bed. And wonder it was really Angad or I was just hallucinating or something.

" Babe , Help me to choose the costume........ It's Nick's day...and I need to look gorgeous infront of Noah's family"
I said to Caroline.

" Nick is the one who need to look good  infront of Noah's family but
what the need for you "
She replied calmly While applying nail paint on her nails.

" Listen....I am his blood sister and I really need to look gorgeous "
I said in a louder tone.

" Okay fine....I will help you , what's the plan "
She asked me putting the nail paint aside.

" That's my girl , should I wear a black sexy bodycon dress? Which will be above the knee "
I asked her

" It's a family lunch and you should look cute and gorgeous....Not Hot "

" It makes sense...we are Indians so somewhere we should show them our culture .....what should I wear? "

" Why can't you try....saree today? "
I heard Angad behind me. I turned back and saw him.....he was here at the los Angeles.

" Oh my God "
I said surprisingly and run into him and hugged him.

" I really missed you "
I said backing from the hug.

" I know I know "
He said and kissed on my forehead.

" Oh my god....this is so cute "
I heard Caroline's voice.

" Can't you just gave us some privacy "
I told Caroline..... looking into Angad's eyes.

" Okay fineeeeeeee "
Caroline said and left from the room.

" Seriously you are here....in the los Angeles, I can't believe this "
I said to him

" I came here for you.... I can't wait to hear what you feel for me and more i missed you alot and I wanted to see you "
He said and i hugged him again.

" I know this is going to be epic "
I said and placed my head on his head and closed my eyes and kissed him and i woke up in jerk hearing Dharshi
" It's already late idiot wake up "

" Oh my god, Is that a dream,.....no no.....it's a just a awesome dream you just spoiled it "
I was yelling at Dharshi.