CHAPTER FIVE

Happy Reading ☺️

Abeer

A few days later.....

" Broo , I am so happy that you are finally here ", I said hugging sattu. Finally he is here in Mumbai.

" It's new school any new girlfriend"

"Not girlfriend.....it's girlfriends "

" What ? "

" Actually I am dating two girls "

" Two girls at the same time
Are you mad "

" No...I really like them both...they look beautiful, Hot and they are the one who approach me first "

"  They approach you first means...they approached you at same time ? "

I nodded

" Did they know that you dating them both at sametime ? "

" Ofcourse not "

" It doesn't feels you like
cheating them"

" I feel like these girls are different...i can't able to choose anyone that's why I'm doing this and They really love me and i love that feeling "

" This is not you abeer....this is really insane "

" But all i feel is
I don't want to lose them"

" Oh my God but this is wrong "

" I know but......you know something after being with Dharshi and Keerthi...I am not flirting with anyone or hangout with any girls...I really like them both in same way "

" But you being with both at same time can't be right and you are gonna broke them one day "

" Then what you wanna me to do "

" Tell them the truth "

" They will leave me in a heartbeat if I tell them the truth "

" Do you love them ? "

" Ofcourse I do....i love them both and I am not using them and I really love being with them "

" This is not the Abeer that I know.
What I should do  that I am happy for my bestfriend in love for the first time or i should be angry on you for being in relationship with two girls at same time and you forgot what you were...the flirty playboy Abeer "

" I can't explain you what I really feel now...i think it's all love "

___________________