CHAPTER FORTY SIX

Happy Reading !!!

Keerthi's pov

Why doesn't this angad.... doesn't call me after going to that girl ? Not even he texted me. Is he obsessed with that girl or london.....he totally forgotten about me I guess.

Can I call him and ask him....no no I shouldn't do that.... because he is the one who left me to see a girl......I doesn't left anywhere to see a boy.

I lost my sleep at the midnight. When I saw Dharshi on the another bed. It was empty. Ruby was the only one who was sleeping in the bed. I searched Dharshi in the whole room and she wasn't there.

Then I left outside and searched her. I found her with Abeer. She was with him laughing loudly. It feels really good. I think it happening.....she is healing from Robin's trauma I guess.

I left to my room and simply started to scroll insta and asleep.

_____________

Today we were going to the wizarding world of Harry Potter and  for lunch lazy Daisy restaurant...which is Noah's favourite and then going to view the point of Hollywood sign....it's today's plan.....and it's been 2 days but still that idiot doesn't call me.

Everyone were waiting for me at the parking area....here I am thinking why doesn't Angad called me  and I took my phone from my bag and dialed Angad's number. Jes....it's server unreachable...the line was not going..I think I need to try someother time....I got a notification that Angad put story in his Instagram story....I saw it....he share a picture with two girls ......he was in the middle of them....In this who is Nia and who is another girl ? .

" What are you still doing here ? Come everybody is waiting for you " Abeer said when he came inside the room

Abeer said when he came inside the room .

" Abeer did you know who is Nia ? "
I asked showing him the mobile.

" The right one....white and butterfly jacket girl "
He said and who is another girl with him.

" He is enjoying the trip I guess "
Abeer said

"  Seems like Angad is so comfortable with nia "
I asked him

" Yeah ofcourse....she is his bestfriend and he had crush on her "
He said

" What ? How do you know that he had a crush on her "