CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE

Happy Reading!!!

Angad's pov

" you are such a Dick  "
Nia said that while
we were taking in the video call.

" Yes I am but you know, now keerthi, dharshi and Abeer went to coffee house. Doesn't even thought of asking me that I am coming or not but you know dharshi asked me and that's okay"

" Because you are such a dick "

" You know something, I really hate this.
I hate being this person. You know once I was a person when everyone loves me in the school except Abeer mehra but not almost everyone hates me. And doesn't even talks with me and that's not a big problem to me anymore because I just want that one person to talk with me but she was totally mad at me "

" Yeah , she should be ..... because what you did wasn't right "

" I know and now I feel sorry. I want keerthi back at any cost ...... please tell me something I do "

" Did you ask me anything before you did that terrible thing? "

" I am sorry Nia... please say something "

" So okay! To rebuild the relationship
They are 3 ways let me explain you.
First, you need to be with someone else to make your partner jealous and second, you should give lot of suprises to her to make her feel valued and third, is you should pretend to stay away from your partner to show her you are actually moving on and if she come back to you.. she's all yours "

" Your ideas are total terrifying but I like the second one....look I gonna do it from tomorrow "

" All The best and I have to go byeee "
She said and left

_______________

NEXT DAY

Keerthi's pov

It's the last day of exams and last day of 11th grade. I gonna come to this school after 3 months. And I really gonna miss my friends as I am going to India for this whole three months. My cousin's marriage is after 2 months. But still they want us to be there because they really miss us. My dad and Dharshi's dad has work and Nick has lectures so Me , Dharshi and my mom and other cousins family are going by next week and other men's are coming a week before the wedding.

They are really lucky because they are men and have some work routinely. But some women in our family are like also them. I  want to become like them. Like a independent successful woman.

Oh my god , I became so deludelu these days. As much I started to try to move on from whole Angad thing.

I opened my locker to take my staff's. And found a big rose bouquet with a greeting card. It should be Angad for sure. I confirm it when I read " you can be angry on me and pretend to be not on love with me anymore but deep down you still love me " it was written in small piece of card which sticked in the boutique.