Vincent Sinclair smut

FOR MY VINCENT LOVERS CUZ VINCENT IS BAE😍😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕💕!!!!!!!  sorry im not that good at writing smut im still learnin'. This is well over 1k words 

(MEN WITH LONG HAIR MAKE ME WANNA🥛🥛🥛🥛😫😫😫😫😼😼😼👉🏾👌🏾🥵🥵🥵)

You sat on the bed quietly as stared up at the ceiling, Vincent lying between your legs as he rested his head on your stomach. You down at him with a smile on your face. God, was he beautiful. Vincent looked up at you, his electric blue eye glaring through the right eye-hole of his wax mask. 

"Come closer." you said in a low, relaxed tone. Vincent then proceeded to crawl closer to you, now completely between your legs. he looked down at you, his long jet black hair hovering over your head. you tucked the hair behind his left ear, Vincent grabbing you by your hips. He rolled over, placing you on top of him.

he placed his hands gently on both of your hips, squeezing them as he made his way up your torso. you were absolutely beautiful to him. he would make hundreds of wax statues of you, even if it took forever. Just as long as he could have a way to admire your gorgeous figure.

Vincent slid out of his apron, laying it down beside the bed. he looked adorable in his sweater.

You slowly unzipped his pants, making his body tense up at your actions. "Are you okay?" you asked, Vincent nodding his head 'yes' in response. You could tell he was blushing under his mask. you took off your skirt/pants/shorts, leaving on nothing but a pair of underwear. His were fixated on your hips and the way that the panties wrapped around them ever so perfectly.

Vincent has been wanting to do this with you for a long time, but he was always too shy, being that he self-esteem was lower than a busted tire, but not anymore. You were there for him. You encouraged him whenever you got that chance, you complimented him whenever he did something good.

And for that, he worships you. all of you.

He took his right hand off of your hip, pulling his dick out of his already unzipped pants. You leaned on Vincent, hovering over his face as he breathed heavily. He reached for your underwear, sliding them to the side. You eased yourself onto him, Vincent grabbing your hips as to help push him inside of you.

You let out a pitched huff, product of the slight pain it was causing you. Vincent held your hand, hoping to relax you a bit. He rubbed the side of your face, you running your hand through his hair in return. Placing his hands back on your sides, you began to ride him slowly, Vincent dropping his head in embarrassment.

Vincent was ashamed of how much he loved this, but nonetheless, he continued. he looked up at you, his eye filled with lust. you began to rock a little faster, Vincent letting out little grunts of satisfaction. you tucked your lips in, trying not to moan being that Bo and Lester were still in the house. 

Vincent flipped the two of you back over, putting you in your original position, except this time he was mid intercourse. He then began to buck his hips, making the bed rock loudly against the wall. "Vincent!" You whisper yelled, moaning slightly. "Your brothers are going to hear us," You explained. Vincent only continued, pressing on of his hands down on the headboard as to stop it from rocking.

He began to buck faster, causing you to let out high-pitched huffs that gradually turned into full on moans.Vincent wrapped your legs around his hips, using his other hand to lift his sweater, due to the rise in his body temperature. 

Sweat coated your body as he thrusted into you. He then completely removed his sweater, placing it on the floor beside his apron. You placed your hand on his chest, huffing as he continued. Vincent let out yet another grunt, this time followed by a low whimper. He could feel himself harden up inside you as he hit against your cervix. 

That's when someone tried to open the door but couldn't get in, thanks to Vincent locking the door beforehand. "Vincent!" Bo yelled out, knocking on the a little louder. Vincent began to thrust harder, basically wrecking your insides. His brother waited outside of the door, knocking on it every few seconds as the time passed.

"Vincent, you have to answer the door," You whispered, Vincent still hitting your walls. You could feel yourself coming to a climax, letting out breathless moans as he thrusted. You wrapped your legs around him tighter, squeezing as you felt him speed up. "Vincent!~" You let out yet another whisper yell. 

Vincent loved the way you moaned his name.

Not being able to hold back, you basically screamed as you hit your release. "Vincent, What the hell're you doin'?" Bo asked, leaning his back against the wall. Vincent pulled out, cumming on the sheets. Vincent signaled for you to be quiet, zipping his pants. Being that you were much too tired to move, Vincent had to cover you up with the blanket, attempting to hide you.

He walked over to the door and opened it, Both Bo and Lester standing outside. "What the hell were you doin'?" Bo asked. "And where's your shirt?" Lester added, standing beside Bo. Vincent tilted his head downward in embarrassment, handing them a DVD of an erotic film. He tried to play the moans Bo heard off as a part the film.

"Why do you have my stuff?" Bo asked, "You watch that?" Lester asked, looking up at Bo. "That's not important." Bo said, trying to change the subject. "I just came to ask you where the bottle opener was but i see you're busy." Bo said, giving Vincent the side eye, a glass beer bottle in his hand. 

Vincent walked over to the nightstand, grabbing the bottle opener off of it and handing it to Bo. "Sorry to bother." Bo said sarcastically, walking off with Lester. Vincent closed the door, looking back at you. Taking his pants all the way off, he got in the bed with you, spooning you as he wrapped his arms around your stomach.

You giggled, "It's probably better if they think you were just watching a movie," VIncent buried his face into the back of your head.

WORKIN ON BRAHMS RN👀👀👀