My Idol - Sidney x (Ghostface) reader

SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG. GOT THOSE OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW, BOTH OF MY CATS DIED AND IT HAS BEEN QUITE A WILD RIDE.

❤️R.I.P ANDREW AND VON KARMA ❤️

It's been a year since the whole ordeal
with her Stu and Billy ordeal, and she's finally moving on to new things.

Sidney sat at the edge of her bed, staring at the ceiling as she thought about her life. She had an interview the next day that she needed to prepare for, and it was causing her immense stress. All the attention drove her crazy. She just wanted a normal life away from all the reporters and podcasters.

You, on the other hand, adored her. Her beauty, her bravery, her voice. Everything about her was perfect, and it drove you to do wild things.

She sat up at the sound of her phone ringing, answering it reluctantly.

"Hello?" She called out.

"Hello, Sidney." Said an unrealistic voice that was almost positively the devils. Her heart raced at the familiar voice, causing her anxiety.

"What the fuck.." is all she could utter before standing to the ground.

"No need for profanity, Miss Prescott. I just wanna talk to you."

"Who the hell are you!?" She exclaimed.

"Me? I'm a huge fan of yours. Your biggest fan, if I may."

"W-what?"

"Don't be coy, Sidney. You're a celebrity. I couldn't miss out on the chance to talk to my favorite final girl."

"You're sick. This isn't some game."

"You're right, Sidney. It's not a game. I'm not another one of those dumb prank callers with access to a voice changer. I'm the real deal." Sidney reached into her drawer, grabbing her loaded gun.

"Now, now, Sidney. Let's put that gun down. It won't do you any justice. I hid the bullets." The voice taunted. Sidney winced as she found the gun was NOT fully loaded.

"Leave me alone!" She uttered.

"Don't be so frantic. I only wanna play a game."

"They always do. What game?" Sidney asked, audibly irritated.

"Oh, well, I was thinking spin the bottle, or seven minutes in heaven, but trivia will do." Sidney rolled her eyes at the scandalous suggestions.

"You're crazy."

"Crazy for ya love. Cmon, don't be like that, Sidney. You know I can't resist you. I might do something drastic if you were to....upset me." You utter, your tone sounding sinister.

"Now, since I'm on the phone. How about you tell me about yourself? Well, something I don't know. Like, perhaps, your taste in men/women." You teased her.

"I'm not interested in you."

"Sid-neyyy. You're breaking my heart, hun. Don't be so insensitive."

"You're a killer." She shot.

"I'm no killer. I haven't ended a single life... yet. I'm doing this for you. For your attention. No normal approach would catch the eye of a pretty girl like you. But don't think I wouldn't kill for ya. One wrong move, and we might end up recreating the first 'Stab' movie." You shot back, your tone somewhat flirtatious.

Sidney sat there, silent as she contemplated her words. This was a hard situation.

"Look. I don't wanna force ya, I just want your undivided attention. I want all of it. You understand, don't you? A pretty young thing like you deserves all the love in the world. Billy was an idiot who couldn't fill the void in your heart, and now I plan on taking his place."

"I don't date stalkers."

"But you date greasy haired mama's boys that would kill you over something your mom did?" You shot at her, making her silent once again. The silence lingered in the air, causing a slight ringing in your ear as your subconscious tried to make a background noise.

"I'll think about it." She hung up in your face, laying down slightly. She looked up at the ceiling in thought, her eyes twinkling.

MIGHT DO AN ANGST CHAPTER NEXT.