Candyman

BECAUSE TONY TODD IS FINE AS FUCK NO QUESTIONS ASKED. CANDYMAN IS BAE

This was some of the dumbest shit you had ever done. You were given all the free time in the world and you sat there and thought "Hey, let's go summon a ghost!".

Well, it wasn't really you're idea. A close friend of yours, Helen didn't believe in him, so she figured there would be no harm in doing the ritual. The two of you stood at the mirror of a public bathroom, a candle in your hand and fear in your eyes.

"Alright, we'll say it together." Helen insisted as to calm you down. "Candyman. . ." One. "Candyman . . ." two. "Candyman. . ." Three. "Candyman. ." four. You were hesitant to say it again. "Don't be scared, he's just a legend." Helen insisted, rubbing your shoulder. "Okay. . ." You said nervously.

"Candyman."

You said it for a final time, in which your candle blew out, the last thing you saw was a glimpse of man in a fur coat with a hook hand, the last flicker of the candle illuminating him before it went black. You screamed in terror, trying your hardest to get out, but the door wouldn't open. You turned on the bathroom light, Helen was nowhere to be found. Only a trail of blood leading from the ground all the way up to the mirror.

looking into the mirror, you saw the handsome figure yet again, His dark brown eyes piercing your soul as he stood behind you. You looked back, seeing that he wasn't there, Only to turn around and see him vacant, Helen lying unconscious on the floor.

"Helen!" You yelled, shaking the girl. She groaned, clutching her head in pain. "Ugh, i have a terrible headache." Helen said, standing up from the ground. "He was here! in the mirror!" You shouted. "[Name], be realistic. there is no such thing as Candyman." Said Helen, folding her arms. 

"Then how the hell did you get on the floor?" You asked, trying to knock some sense into your friend. "When the candle blew out, you panicked and knocked me over." "Oh. . ." you were partially embarrassed, but that doesn't explain the trail of blood you saw or the man in the mirror. "Fine, it was stupid anyway. Let's go home." You insisted, you and Helen leaving the stall. but things didn't end there.

Later that night

You put on your comfiest pajamas(Ignore if sleep naked), turning off your light and laying down. Candyman was on your mind. you weren't crazy, there was a tall man in the mirror with a fur coat, and he was eyeing you down like a bottle of wine.

You closed your eyes, but you still couldn't escape the thought of him. that handsome face, those eager eyes. he wanted you. but could he have you?

"Be my victim" the words echoed through your head. turning on your side, you notice something strange sitting on your nightstand. a bee. " What the hell?" You cursed sitting up. That's when a hook latched around your neck, the point of it nearly piercing your throat. "You didn't think you could escape that easily, did you?" Said an unfamiliar yet soothing voice.

You didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. "Be my victim." Said Candyman. 

SORRY I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IM WORKING ON ANOTHER FIC. ILL WRITE SOME FLUFF IN A BIT