I KID YOU NOT

I kid you not, I found yet ANOTHER OLD SMUT STORY IN MY NOTES APP. it's not AS cringe as the last ones, however, it still disturbs me to think I was writing this type of shit.

The character is an oc, so I'm blocking out his name.

You run to your bedroom, trying to find your pistol, but to no avail. Mr. ---- throws you on the bed, pinning you down. "Please" you beg, tears running down your face. "You look so pretty when you cry" he says while holding a 16 inch tactic knife to your throat. No matter how much you try to hide it, you're really into this. Being a masochist, you've always had a thing for slashers, but you knew it was all just dumb fantasy. he pulls off your blue jean shorts, revealing your white lace panties. He sticks his hand up your shirt, caressing your breasts. Moving your panties to the side, he shoves his ciaulk inside of you. The bed begins to rock loudly, his belt buckle jingles as he thrusts. You feel ashamed for enjoying this. He'd just killed ai girl you knew, and now he's railing you? She may have bullied you, but not to the point where she deserved death. He continues to rail you, holding your hips. You notice your rival's blood on his mask, making you feel guilty.  You feel him gettinuug harder inside you. You begin to tingle, he hits your clitoris with every thrust.  You spread your legs, making it easier for him. "Fuck" you moan. Your breast bounce with every move he makes. You bite your lip, trying to hide your moans. He slaps you, making you release all sounds you were holding in. He's stiff like metal. "Pull out!" You yell, still trying to hold back moans. "Scream louder, pretty girl. I wanna hear you suffer". "Please" you moan. "Please, what?" He says, taunting you. "Please, Mr.----". He lifts your shirt, revealing your titties. your eyes roll back, your moans echo through out the house, your legs are spread like butter, youir bodies collide, making the sound of a looping high five. you feel him hitting your insides. Pushing himself in, balls deep, he cums inside of you."You jerk, I said pull out!". He giggles softly and lays on you. "What about the body in the living room?" You ask. "Don't worry about her. It's not like she can get up and walk off".