FACE-RIDER - STU M. 90TH CHAPTER SPECIAL

HAPPY 90TH CHAPTER GUYS, THIS BOOK HAS COME A LONG WAY!🍾 🎊 🎉 🎊 🎉 🎊 🎉 🎊 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 🎂 ONLY TEN MORE UNTIL A HUNDRED!!!!!! Might have to do Billy next

YALL IT BE FEELING KINDA WEIRD WRITING SMUT CUZ ITS LIKE WOW YOU ARE DEADASS WRITING MINI STORIES ABOUT GETTING FUCKED BY SERIAL KILLERS AND EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE U HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THAT AND WONDER, "What am I doing with my life? Who am I going to be?"

You had always thought about doing this, seeing how significantly long Stu's tongue was,  but you always kept the idea to yourself. Then came today,  where you finally popped the question, and Stu was more than happy to try it out. Stu laid on the bed with his hands on his stomach,  waiting til you were ready.

"Are you sure you'll be able to breathe?" You asked. "I'll be fine. Don't even worry about it." He says as you climb into the bed. You sat on Stu's chest, running your hands through his hair as he looked up at you. You eased your way onto him, taking your spot on his face. His tongue swirled around lips, heating up your surface. You moaned at his actions,  tightening your thighs around his head.

He stuck his tongue in, licking in a circle as you pulled his hair. He wrapped his hands around your thighs, spreading them a bit. You whined lowly, starting to move your hips. Stu grunted under your weight, sending a vibration to your soft spot.

You bit your lip, giggling in pleasure as Stu continued his low groaning. Stu could already feel his cock hardening, fighting the urge to touch himself as he ate you out.

Moving his finger up to your lips, he fiddled with your clit, making you rock your head back in ecstasy. Not being able to hold back, you came in his mouth. You lifted yourself off of his face, watching as he licked his lips. "We should do that more often." He tells you, cuddling up to you.