Brahms x ☆Black☆ reader

Brahms x Black reader who loves hello kitty

Requested by creqmpuff_h03

(I'm not very good at writing Black reader, or specific reader oneshots bc I don't really know how to do it without it looking overdone so I'm trying my best pooksters.)

Valentine's day was around the corner, waiting with a knife to stab any guy who didn't get his girlfriend a gift to show their appreciation and Brahms was in a panic.

His girlfriend in question, was Black. Brahms didn't know anything about black people. He was a British boy who'd spent most his life inside the walls of his rich parents' mansion, who had hidden  him away in shame after he killed his friend. How would a sheltered guy like him know what to buy you?

You've taken notice that brahms has been more clingy towards you (its a surprise that's even possible considering how clingy he already is), and it's starting to worry you. When you're on your phone, he's always leaning over your shoulder, but you brushed it off as typical jealous boyfriend who wanted to know if you were talking to other men.

In reality, he was analyzing your screen time patterns, looking at the stuff you liked on social media so it would give him an idea of what to buy. You've also noticed that he likes to watch you get dressed. Perverted, you might think, in which, it partly was considering how easy it was to tease him,  but it was more so to see your style. What kind of stuff you wore.

He'd been at this for over a week, and he's started notice a pattern. Hello kitty. The posts you like, the clothes and jewelry you wore, even your background was hello kitty.

Brahms didn't know who hello kitty was, so he had to do a little research on Sanrio, in which, he studied hard.

"Brahms?" You call out to him as you enter the house, your shoes clicking against the floor as your keys jingle in your hands. No response. "Snuggle butt?" You call him by his nickname, walking up the stairs, the sound of your keys and shoes reverberating throughout the mansion.

You walk into the bedroom, your jaw dropping as your lips break apart. Your bed had two hello kitty plushes, a new hello kitty purse and a (fav color) notebook with a hello kitty on the front.

While these were all nice gifts, your favorite gift was Brahms standing there in a big hello kitty onesie that, despite his size, was still clearly too big for him.

"Pookie..." "I bought you one too." Brahms says in his child voice, holding a smaller onesie that was more than likely not be your size either. You rush over to him, pulling him into a big hug and attacking his mask with kisses, lip gloss splotches covering his mask.

His breathing becomes heavy, and he pulls you closer.

"Kiss.." he whispers, his brain practically shutting down as he blushes profusely.