Michael Myers smut

Literally have never actual written smut on here, i'm so damn nervous but fuck it, LETS GOOOOOO. FOR MY MICHAEL MYERS FANS!!! LITERALLY CANNOT TAKE MYSELF SERIOUSLY JKAHDAGFAAGFGFJSJGKGSHHGKKKSH😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕💕💕 LUV Y'ALL. I KNOW I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO

(this shit is over six hundred words omg)

2:17am, Nov 1st

It was the first of November, the day after Halloween(obviously), and you were sitting in your bed, doing whatever it is that you do when using a device. Your boyfriend, the infamous Michael Myers, had been missing since yesterday morning, obviously out on his annual rampage. Then you began to worry.

Had he been convicted yet again? had Dr. Looms caught up to the relentless serial killer? he hasn't even passed your house. it's strange how much you cared about such a cruel man, but can i blame you? Michael is irresistible.

You laid your head down on your pillow, turning off your phone/computer/tablet. it was too much to bare; the anxiety that Michael was giving you. You took off your shirt, noting that the room was significantly warm and humidified. you sat in nothing but your bra and underwear, chunking your shirt across the room.

(I'm sorry if you don't wear bras or underwear but this is for the sake of smut, okay?)

that's when you heard it; the heavy breathing that was somewhat muffled by a mask. It was Michael, standing in your bedroom doorway. How had you not noticed him? how long has he been there? Michael walked over to you, his Lamson kitchen knife clutched tightly in his right hand. 

He walked over to you, grabbing your hands and pinning you down to the bed. You grinned at Michael, adoring his lustfully aggressive body language. he leaned in on your face, breathing heavily as he completely invaded your personal space. You kiss the lips of his mask lightly, Michael lifting himself up afterwards.

 He put the tip of his knife to your chest, cutting your bra in the center and making your breast spring out.

(idk why but i just imagined them going "BOING"💀)

Michael caressed them rather aggressively, squeezing them in his large hands. he unzipped his Mechanic suit, revealing his soft yet durable abs. they glistened in the moonlight that shined through your bedroom window. But of course, Michael Myers had revealed more than his abs.

Taking his dick out, he slid your underwear to the side as he gripped your hip. He inched himself inside of you, taking his time as to not hurt you. you whimpered lightly with every slow yet rough thrust, and Michael loved every second of it. His hands gripped your hips firmly as he repeatedly rammed into you.

You let out high-pitched huffs, followed by Michael's low groaning. He lifted his right hand onto your breast, making his way up to your neck. Now having a hold on your throat, Michael began thrusting harder, his left hand gripping your thigh.

 Michael loved the way his large hand wrapped around your throat, restricting the amount of noise you could make. He loved the way your inner walls wrapped around him as he railed into you. He loved the way your thighs wrapped around his hips ever so tightly as a result of his aggressive pumping.

He loved the way you gasped for air as he knocked it out of you with every thrust. But what Michael loved the most is how you loved it too. Michael grunted as the tip of his dick began hitting against your cervix.

"Michael~" You moaned out, only turning him on further. feeling his groin hit roughly against your vulva, you felt your self coming to a climax, and so did he. Michael continued to thrust, nearly incapable of pulling himself out. his grunting turned into low, deep moans, it was almost as if he didn't want you to hear them. His hand clenched onto your thigh tightly, almost hurting it.

Michael clearly had sexual frustration. He'd always dealt with his anger through killing, but at the end of the day, he was still violent. Michael was always so hostile, even with all the people he's killed.

 It was as if it wasn't enough, Like that wasn't the cure to his anger and frustration. But then came you, the answer to problem. Michael had so much sexual build up over the years, and it was a lot to bare. But you, of course were there to help him reach his sexual release.

tears began to form in your eyes, product of his violent yet satisfying thrust. he tilted his head downwards in ecstasy, noting how hard he actually was. he pulled out, initially releasing all over your stomach. his chest moved rapidly with his heavy, exhausted breathing pattern. You wrapped your arms around him and pulling him into a hug.

Michael, not feeling the need to resist, gave into the hug, laying down with you and falling asleep on your chest.

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT CAUSE THERE'S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM