Visitor - Michael Myers

ITS THE FIRST OF OCTOBER!!! 🧡🧡🧡🎃 👻  🧙‍♂️ 🪄 🧹 🧙‍♀️ 👹☠️💀🔪 🧡🧡🧡

Michael sat at the table in the visitation room, arms cuffed, legs cuffed, and a chain around his throat. You sat down beside him,  patting his back. He'd been your best friend since you two were only six, and you continued to be his friend after the Laurie Strode incident two years ago.

You'd visit him in this sanitarium every chance you got, no matter what. Even if he was a murderer, he was simply just misunderstood. Always being shunned and shamed, never loved and helped.

"Do you know what today is, Michael?" You asked him,  patting his back. He looked up at you, eyes peering through the mask. "It's the first of October, baby. It's thirty days til halloween." Michael nodded in response, fixing his posture.

"Remember how much we used to love Halloween when we were little? All the costumes and candy and movies and scary decorations? How we would carve pumpkins and I would make up scary stories about witches?" You reached for his shoulder.

"I wanna do that again, Michael." Michael tilted his head. "I was thinking... we could spend the holiday together?" You whispered, Michael looking down at his thighs to see you unlocking his chains discretely under the table with the master keys.

"It's only a matter of time before the guards find out I slipped these. What do you say, Michael? Wanna make this look like an accident? Maybe you can come home for a bit?" You looked into his eyes as you slid him the kitchen knife. Michael groaned, nodding his head.

Now, it's time to go home.