Shame one you - Stu Macher yandere oneshot

OKAY, BUT LIKE, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS GUY. I AM NOT WELL. LIKE, IF HE HAD AN ONLYFANS, I'D BE IN  MASS DEBT. I WOULD SAY ALL THE OTHER THINGS I'D DO, BUT THEN I'LL BE SENT TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL. 

Word count: 2K

You stare at Stu with angry eyes, how could he do this to you? I'm sorry, maybe i should start at the beginning. It all started when you were walking with one of your close friends, Steven Orth, or "Steve" as you liked to call him. 

You were walking along the sidewalk of a shopping strip, you and Steve debating on what store to go in. "What about 'Dick's'?" Steve asked, looking at the Dick's sporting goods. "Pfft, and why would i wanna go in there? I'm not an athlete." You argued, Steve nodding as you walked further down.

"Okay, Okay, what about 'Waffle House'?" "Nah, we already ate at IHOP, remember?" You questioned. "Right, right." And so you walked to the next store. you instantly fell in love. it was a local pet store. they had black kittens for sale, now being the cheap price of thirty dollars.

"Steve, look!" You yelled in excitement. Steve walked over to the window, staring judgingly at the baby cats. "Let's get one!" you exclaimed. "[Name], you know i don't like cats." said Steve, making you roll your eyes and sigh in annoyance.

"Steven, they're just cats." "Black cats." He corrects you. "Oh, so now you're racist?" "I wouldn't say "racist". the term is "superstitious"." said Steve. "Oh, so what, you think you're gonna die tonight of you touch one?" you argued. "If not tonight, definitely this month." you scoffed, Steve seeing that you were sick of his bullshit.

"You're such a pussy." You told him. "Hmmm, must you use the term associated with cats?" he asks, you smiling sarcastically. you glared across the street, the movie store catching your attention. "Let's go in there," you said. "Sure, it's the only store we'll agree on." "Yeah, right before you get upset about the movie we pick." Steve rolled his eyes jokingly, a smile on his face.

You and Steve crossed the street, making your way into the store. "Randy?" you questioned, seeing your favorite goatee owner behind the counter.

"Yup, the one and only." He says, smiling at you. "What're you doing here?" Steve asked. "Working, ya dumbass." He responds sarcastically, it being obvious because he was behind the counter. "I thought they fired you?" "Twice." he says, holding up two fingers. then came the devil, or "Stuart" as his mother named him.

"Who's the fuckboy?" he asked, leaning against the counter. "Stu!" you yelled at him, Steve looking a bit confused and offended. "I'm just playin' with ya. I'm Stu Macher." he tells Steve, reaching his hand out for Steve to shake. "Steven Orth." Steve responds, hesitantly shaking Stu's hand.

"So, what brings you here, Steven?" "Uhm, i live here?" Steve said confusedly. "No, no. I mean with [Name]. I didn't know you and my girlfriend hung out." said Stu. "Oh, uh, yeah. we've been hanging for a while now." he responds. Stu and you weren't a confirmed couple yet, rather than friends with benefits who have yet to use those benefits.

"How about we actually get a movie while we're here?" you suggest, getting a little tired of the conversation. it was honestly just Stu being passive aggressive whilst Steve is completely lost. "Sure thing," He says, walking with you over to the horror section.

"Ooh, i love this one." You say, picking up 'psycho'. "But, that one is so...old." Steve argued. you fucking called it. Steve was gonna complain about the movie you picked. "Doesn't matter. i love this movie." You say to Steve, walking over to the register. Randy, being the little sweetheart he is, checks out the item, putting it in a little plastic bag with the store's logo on it.