Harry Warden x male reader fluff

IM SORRY IF THIS ISN'T COMPLETELY QUEER ACCURATE. I'M USED TO WRITING STRAIGHT OR LESBIAN FLUFF BUT I'LL DO MY BEST. ITS ALSO SHORT BUT I'LL MAKE ANOTHER

You and Harry sat in some random field in the nearby woods, Harry looking over at you intently. Harry had never saw himself in a relationship with a male, but he also never expected to be a murderous cannibal either. Either way, he was who he was.

"Look at that cloud!" you say, pointing at the sky. He looked up, seeing the cloud. "Looks like heart, huh?" Harry nods, laying down beside you. Harry then points to the cloud beside it. "That one kinda looks like a bear cub." He tilts his head a few times, eventually seeing the bear. "Aww" You say, confusing Harry once again.

 He wasn't good at this whole that-cloud-looks-like-something-else game. "It looks like two people hugging!" You tell him. Harry did NOT see it. "Look a little harder!" you told him. Harry looked left, right, up,...down? but he still didn't see two people hugging. It kind of upset you, knowing that Harry wasn't able to see what you saw. 

Harry could see the pain in your face, and reached for your hand, sitting you up properly. He then gave you a hug, wrapping his arms around you. "Did it look like this?" he thinks to himself, his chin digging in your skin. You smiled at his action, tightening the hug. "This is much better than the cloud." You say, smiling.