Prologue

"Master... Some thing isn't right! Can you not feel it?" The servant of his Lord did in fact seem to say to his master. As it was that he had a bit of a scared look on his face as he had said that.
As it was that he knew that his master got very angry. Yes, he got very angry when he didn't get his way. He even went against his father, just because it being the case.
The master seemed to be staring at the ceiling above him. As it was that he then did in fact seem to be very bored, at that. As it was that he felt like he could care less, all at once.
He seemed to go on ahead and let out quite a bit of a rough sigh. As it was that he then looked down at his servant, all of the sudden. He felt like he should pity him, at least for the time being, as he then spoke back to him.
"What? Because Jesus is still alive? Because he should be dead by now? This is perfect! This... This is exactly what we need!" He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As he then lifted him self up from off of the chair.
Just as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that the servant seemed to be little bit surprised. As it was that he then did in fact seem to tilt his head back on over to his master.
The master was simply only playing with him, at that. As it was that he was not sure why the servant was so scared right now. As he then did in fact seem to hear the servant once again speak back to him.
"But master! He was supposed to die on that cross! What is happening? This isn't how it was supposed to go!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious voice as it was that he had said that to him.
The master still was not taking him serious at all. As he just seemed to walk around the room in circles, all of the sudden. As he then went right on ahead and began to go and speak back to the servant.
"Yes... The message might spread... I think you need to relax... Every thing will happen in due time... Always so stressed out..."