Interlude

"I just don't under stand... Why would they want a man as great as him dead my love?" The voice of a woman did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to be lost and confused as she had said that.
As it was that she had her eyes on a man at that. As it was that it had to be her husband that she was staring at. As it was that the man did in fact just seem to stare back at his wife, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he then began to go and shake his head back at her. As it was that he then began to go and speak back to her shortly after that.
"That is the way that people are... They are hypocrites... They want to say they believe in God, and they trust God... But they don't want to live the way that they need to live..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that he had his eyes wide as he had serous look on his face. As it was that he didn't seem to agree with his people what so ever. And as to the fact that they were trying to get what they wanted out of him.
How ever, there wasn't much that he could do about it. As he knew that the king also wanted the man dead, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he dipped his head low to the ground at the thought of that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that the mans wife then did in fact just seem to come close to him. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to hold on to him tightly, as she spoke back to him.
"Well... It is wrong for what these people want from you... But I under stand that you don't have much of any other choice..." She did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that it was clear that she did in fact just seem to feel bad for her husband, at that. As it was that it did in fact just seem to make him feel worse, at that. As it was that he seemed to then speak back to her shortly after all of that was said and done.
"I just hope that God can forgive me..."