Chapter 4: I Am No Beggar (Megan's PoV)

It felt strange to me as to all that was in fact going on. I felt like I was about to have a panic attack. As to the fact that it was that I knew that my Westley was not by my side.
I felt like I could not live with out him near me. As it was a lot of the reason that I did not have a job. As it was that I did in fact know that I could not be in public places.
Right now, based off of the way that things were looking. This did in fact not seem to be at all too public. But I still felt like I could not help but to be afraid, as I then spoke to my self a bit quietly, at that.
"Things will be fine... Every thing will be just fine... I'm going to be okay... Westley... Well..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I knew as to the fact that I was not all too sure about him.
I knew that we were in fact in a fair bit of some danger still. But I felt like Westley was going to be in a whole lot more danger than me. As based off of the way things had seemed to have played out.
And based off of what it was that I had in fact heard. It meant that they were going to have to go 15 to 20 times further than us to get to Paul's place. Which was not at all a good sign to say the least.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I just then seemed to close my eyes for just a few seconds. As it was that I then once again seemed to speak to my self, all of the sudden, at that.
"I've got this... I've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say. Though I did in fact feel like I was having a panic and an anxiety attack, all at the exact same time too.
It was hard for me to control all of this, none the less. As that was not at all a situation that I liked to be in. As it was that I was now regretting doing all of this with the scientist.
It was almost as if it was that I felt like I was going to help him with the science stuff. Rather than the fact that it was, none the less. That I was in fact having to do the physical aspect of it all, never the less.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that, never the less. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Knox. As it was that he seemed to go and speak up, at that.
"Jesus... Are you going to just sit there Megan? Or are we going to go? Sorry for the language by the way..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that he was coming after me and attacking me.
It only seemed to make things even worse for me. As it was that at this point, I felt like I could not keep my colm what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to burst, all at the exact same time too.
I could tell that not only was Knox coming at me, but he was also mocking Jesus. As it was that I seemed to lay on one knee. And I just seemed to cry out loud, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"I... I can't do this any more... I don't know why I agreed on this... I don't know why I wanted to do this experiment..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I felt like it didn't even matter any more.
None of it seemed to matter at all to me at this point. As it was that I felt just so empty in side. I felt like Westley was not coming back, and this was going to be the doom for us all.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I just then seemed to hear the voice of Millie. As she seemed to speak from not all too far away, all at the exact same time too.
"Great Knox... You're making her freak out... We didn't need this from her right now..." She did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that it seemed like she was taking more of a shot at me rather than Knox.
Maybe that was just my anti social, and scared mind set that I had thought. As it was that I felt like I could not help my self but to think that way. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to try my best to stay calm.
Knox seemed to care less about me what so ever. Which did not surprise me not a single bit. As I heard him grumble a bit, all at the exact same time too.
"Maybe she needs to grow a pair..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was in fact tempted to go at Knox and say some thing of the sorts.
'thats funny coming from you...' but I of course didn't have the balls just like it was that he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stay hunkered down, just as before.
I seemed to let it be that way for quite a bit of some time. That was until I then did in fact just seem to hear the calm voice of Valarie. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she had to say right now.
"Leave her alone Knox... And Megan... Do not worry... We will make it to Paul's place... And Westley will be just fine... Okay?" She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that she had a very serious look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. As it was that I then did in fact look at her, and I wiped the tears from my face.
It seemed like what she had said to me had made me feel better. As I felt a whole lot more calm, all at the exact same time too. As I then nodded back to her, and I then began to go and speak back to her as well.
"You're right... I know... This will all work out for us... I just... I just can't help but to be afraid... I'm not used to things like this..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As I just seemed to stare at the girl right in to her eyes, at that. I then did in fact just seem to feel very calm, and very soothed. As it was that it seemed like every thing was now going to be okay, at that.
As I just seemed to stare at her for just a bit more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to see her nod back to me. As it was that she then also began to speak back to me shortly after that.
"You are not the only one Megan... We are all in this together... This is a first for all of us... And as friends... Like I feel like we've all become... We can do this together... Have faith..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As she had her eyes wide just as she had said that to me. As it was clear that she was serious with just what it was that she had said. Though she was not all too sure as to how I was going to respond to that.
Which luckily enough, her words did in fact just seem to make every thing okay for me. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I felt like I was ready to keep on going.
How ever, just as soon as it was that I had thought that way. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak to me, him self.
"That is all you need... Have faith in every thing you do... And my the glory of our Lord, he will help..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a big smile on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said what it was that he had said. As I felt like the tone of his voice, and what he had said should make me feel calm.
But it still felt like it was hard for me to believe what he had said. When it was that I knew that my entire life just about. I had always believed that that sort of thing did not exist, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I felt like what he might be saying could be right. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and nod back to the man. As it was that I then began to go and speak back to him, never the less.
"I will try my best to do that..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on my own face. As it was that I felt like I should at least try it out, none the less.
That didn't seem to be good enough for Jesus how ever. As to the response that it was that I had just had. As it was that he seemed to have his eyes squinted at me for what ever reason.
I did in fact just seem to gulp as I knew it was the case. As I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that he once again began to go and speak back to me.
"Don't just try... Do... It isn't as hard as you might think it is..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that he once again had a serious look on his face just as he had said that to me.
I kind of felt like I could not help but to once again gulp, all at once. As it was that I felt like it was easy for him to say that. But I still felt like it was not at all easy for me to do as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stare back at the man. As my eyes were in fact quite a bit wide as I did as such a thing like that, never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to simply nod back to him in response, at that.
I felt like it was better that way than to speak it back to him. As it was that I knew that I wanted to get all of this over with. As it was that it seemed like my wish was going to be granted, as I then suddenly heard the voice of Cole start to speak up.
"Oh no... There are guards coming our way... We need to hide some where, and quick!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that at first, I felt like I was not really worried as to just what he had said.
As I could tell that Cole was in fact quite a bit scared. But that seemed to be a normal thing for the guy, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh at first.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to start to look at what he was talking about. As it was that I then noticed that there were about 10 guards coming in our direction right now.
Not only that, but they did in fact just seem to be coming quick. As it was that I just seemed to almost freeze for just a few moments. If it was not for the fact that Jesus was in fact speaking up to wake me up.
"Come my brothers and sisters! We can hide in this ally way quick!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As I then did in fact just seem to feel calm just as soon as it was the case.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have been that way. That was when it was that I saw Cole make the first move, to no surprise. As he then began to sprint right towards the ally way, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to do the same as him. As well as the others, all at the exact same time too.
As just like that, we were now hidden in the dark ally way. As it seemed like we were safe, at least for the time being, none the less. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly as I did in fact have those thoughts go through my head.
"Please... Oh please dear God... Please keep us safe..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that it was not like it was that I had meant to do what it was that I had done.
But it seemed like I had already started to do what it was that Jesus had told me to do. As it was that I felt a bit stupid for doing as such a thing like that for what ever reason. As it was that I kind of just seemed to move around quite a bit uncomfortable at first.
Until it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Millie. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to listen as to just what she had to say. As she spoke from not too far away from me, none the less.
"Every one be quiet... We can't risk making any noise..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to try my best to act as normal as I felt like I could in the mean time.
My way of being normal though, just seemed to be the simple fact that I was acting blank and empty. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the end of the tunnel. As my eyes were wide as I did as such a thing like that.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Knox. As he seemed to be scared, as he did in fact just seem to speak quietly.
"Here they come..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to point out the obvious. As it was clear that all of us could hear the loud stomps. Of the men that were coming our way, none the less.
I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to close my eyes. As it was that I saw them come right past us, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear a voice. As one of the guards did in fact just seem to go and speak up, never the less.
"This seems like it would be a good place for them to hide... In the trash... Just like they are..." The man did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to laugh just as he had said that.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to go and speak to my self quietly, just as it was that I had done before.
"Please... Please keep us safe..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact try my best to act as calm and as normal as I could.
I did my best to try to think as positive as I could as well. Just as it was that Jesus had told us to be. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear some silence for some time.
I was tempted to open my eyes to see if they were gone. Until I seemed to hear the voice of another guard speak, never the less. As I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Come on... Be for real with your self... Let's just get out of here man... I'm tired of this... We've been here since the night... I just want to go home and see my kids..." The man did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that it was when I then did in fact just seem to open my eyes. As it was clear that it seemed like they weren't going to come towards us. As I was just about to smile, all at the exact same time too.
When it was that I saw some thing fly right above my head. As it was clear that one of the guards must have thrown some thing that way. As it was that my heart then did in fact just seem to stop.
As it was that I heard a bit of a whimper, none the less. As it seemed like Valarie had been hit by what ever the man had thrown. As I then did in fact just seem to hear her speak fairly loud, at that.
"Oh shit... What the hell?!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As for what ever reason, I seemed to be more worried about what she had said in front of Jesus, at that.
Rather than the fact that she had said that a little bit too loud. And that she might have just given away where it was that we were hiding. As I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of one of the guards, as he quickly then began to speak up.
"What was that? Is some one in there?" The man did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact pull his sword out, just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
Sadly, we were not in any sort of position to fight what so ever. As it was that I saw the men coming closer to us in the shadows, at that. As I knew that at any second they would spot us through the cracks, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been that way how ever. That was when it was that Millie then did in fact just seem to poke her head out, all at once. As it was that I heard the quiet voice of Jesus, as he seemed to speak up in fear.
"What are you doing my sister?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that none of us had a single clue as to just what she was doing. And as to just why it was that she was giving her self away like that.
Millie just seemed to ignore what it was that Jesus had said. As it was that she did in fact seem to ignore all of us together. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to show her self to the guards, at that.
It seemed like all hope was just about lost at this point. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Millie. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that she had to say, at that.
"Ow! Which one of you threw that at me! That's not very nice!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact just seem to stare at the guards right in to their faces.
Both the guards just seemed to be shocked, all at once, at that. As to just what it was that was going on, never the less. As it was that they both then did in fact just seem to put their swords back in to their belts.
I felt a whole lot more safe just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I heard the voice of the first guard go right on ahead and speak to Millie.
"What are you doing out side of your home at this time? Didn't you hear the curfew? You don't look to be no beggar!" He did in fact just seem to say to Millie, as he had a confused look on his face, at that.
I was a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on my self. But what ever it was, it did in fact seem to be working. As it was that my heart began to start to beat at a normal rate once again, never the less.
As it was that Millie just then began to go speak back to the man. She had a some how calm voice as she did as such a thing like that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what it was that she had to say back to the man.
"Well... I am a long ways from home if you couldn't tell... And trust me... I am no beggar..."