Chapter 25: I Am Coming (Valaries PoV)

We seemed to sit there and the table, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact kind of think that Jesus. He was going to ask to give another prayer, all at the exact same time too.
But it didn't seem to be the case what so ever. As it was that even though some of the others from our group. Were in fact taking a few bites hear and there from off of the table.
I felt like I could care less about any of that what so ever. As if any thing, I felt a little bit better knowing that it was in fact the case. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Alright... So what is going to be next for us?" I did in fact just seem to ask my self all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to close my eyes at what I had said.
As it was that I felt like none of it did in fact just seem to matter. As I then did in fact just seem to know that there was a lot. That did in fact still needed to be done, at that.
I knew that it wasn't going to just be as easy as it felt like it should be. As to the fact that I knew that we weren't just going on the boat. And we weren't just taking a trip to Spain, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. In the end, I then began to start to open my eyes, all at once. As it was that I heard the voice of Knox from right by my side, as he seemed to speak to me.
"If you aren't going to eat the rest of your venison... I will gladly take it..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he had a big smile on his face as he had said that.
It was not an evil smile, such as I felt like would come from him. As it was more just a smile that seemed like he was happy to be here. Which still didn't make all too much sense to me why it would be the case.
Though at the same time as well, I also knew he didn't have friends. As I should not be too harsh on him, as it was that I simply spoke back to him. And I made sure that he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"For some one who is small and a skinny guy... You sure do eat a lot..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact roll my eyes as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him roll his eyes back at me. As I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him. That was when it was that he then began to go and speak back to me, at that. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I've got to be big and strong..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face. Almost as if it was that he believed as to just what he had said.
I let out a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that eating was not all that you needed to do. In order for you to be able to be big and strong, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look away from him. As it was that I heard the voice of Millie go and speak up. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, at that.
"Yeah... Just because you are eating doesn't mean you are going to get some extra much needed meat there Knox..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she had a bit of an evil grin on her face as to what she had said.
I almost wanted to laugh at just what it was that she had said. But I also kind of knew that the joke was getting old. As she was simply only doing it to annoy Knox at this point.
Knox just seemed to ignore her how ever, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide as he stared at me. As it was that I then did in fact once again hear him speak right back to me, at that.
"Well... Are you going to eat it... Or are you just going to sleep..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I saw that a lot of eyes were in the both of us at the table.
I knew that I was not really hungry for what ever reason. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self, at that. As it was that I figured there was no point in me being an ass hole to him, at that.
I then did in fact just seem to push the plate towards him. As I knew that it was the last of the meat that it was that we did in fact have. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to him, at that.
"Yeah... Go ahead... Eat up..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just what else it was that I should say. As it was that I did in fact try my best to act as calm and as cool as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said to him. That was when it was that I saw that he had a big smile on his face. As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak right back on over to me, at that.
"Thank you Valarie..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it actually sounded genuine as to what he had said. As it was that coming from him, it almost felt like I wanted to blush, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I did in fact decide not to do as such a thing like that. As it was that I could clearly see Upton at the table staring at us. Such as the rest of the group was in fact doing, all at the exact same time too.
I just seemed to simply stand there and stay as calm as I could. As it was that I then began to hear the voice of Amelia seem to speak up. As I got my attention on to her, as I then listened as to just what it was that she had to say, all of the sudden.
"Well... We could have saved some of that meat for Cole and Paul... But alright..." She did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was clear that she was in fact bringing up a bit of a fair point, at that.
I almost felt a bit bad as to the fact that it was the case. As it was that I was about to ask Knox for the plate back, as well. If it was not for the fact that he was already eating off of it, as he seemed not to care at all.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I just then began to hear the voice of Paul's mother. As it was that I began to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... I'm already a step ahead of you on that Amelia... A mother always thinks about his children..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact have a serious look on her face as she had said that.
As it was that I was a bit lost as to just what it was that she had in fact meant by that at first. Until it was that I then began to realize that she was of course talking about. The fact that she had left some extra for them, for when ever it was that they got back.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. And I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self, at that.
"Calm down... Every one is a step ahead of me it seems... This will all work out..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I already knew that Paul had been planning this boat stuff for quite a while, at that.
As it was that I realized as to the fact that it was the case. That was when it was that I just then did in fact seem to nod to my self. As it was that I then did in fact do my best to try to force a little bit of a smile on my face.
As it was that I then did in fact look at every one that was in fact with me, all at once. As it was that every thing did in fact seem to be calm. As it actually felt like this was a family full of friends that were eating.
Even if it was that I knew that most of us weren't really friends. None of that seemed to matter at all to me just now, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just close my eyes and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"I just want to take a nap... Is that so wrong of me?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could possibly do.
As it was that I knew that I was in fact worn out and exhausted. I knew that it was that I had not walked at far as the others had. But I also knew that I had in fact lifted some pretty heavy boxes earlier.
And I also knew that I was in fact not making it on much sleep. As I had some pretty awful dreams last night, all at the exact same time too. As I just had to hope that it wouldn't be the case for tonight, at that.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I just then began to hear the voice of Upton. As it was that he then began to speak up for what ever reason, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... We have gotten the hardest steps out of the way right? So we should be at peace from here on out..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I looked right at him with my eyes wide as he had said that.
I was not sure if he was trying to let us all know that we were safe. And that he was letting us know that every thing was calm from here. Or if it was the fact that he was asking Jesus a question, none the less.
As it was that I saw that his eyes were right on Jesus. Just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was that Jesus had his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he just seemed to stare right back at Upton. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him nod his head. As it seemed to relieve us all, as it was that he then also began to go and speak back to Upton, all of the sudden.
"Well... I would hope so... But I am not sure what is going to happen from here my brothers and sisters... Normally I have a good feeling... But this all just feels so strange to me... Not in a bad way or any thing..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look away from us all. As to just what it was that he had in fact said at the end. As it was that he had his eyes at the ground that was beneath him, all at once
It was clear that he was being for real with what he had said. As it was clear that he had not a single clue as to just what was going on. As it was that I did in fact kind of make me shiver a bit, knowing it was the case
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I heard the voice of our leader. As it was that Zander then began to go and speak up to us all, all at the exact same time too.
"It is okay... Once they are on the boat... I am sure that we will figure things out from there..." He did in fact just seem to say to us all. As it was clear that he was making sure that he was careful with his words on what he had said.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I couldn't help but to notice the look on Jesus' face. As it was clear to me that he was worried, and he wasn't too sure.
I felt like I couldn't blame him for that being the case either. As I knew that we were basically taking him from his home. And we were sending him some where far away, and not even coming with him.
It all sounded a bit off, and I kind of wished it wasn't that way. Though I was not sure we really had any other choice, at that. As it was that I then just began to hear the voice of Jesus seem to go and speak back to Zander.
"Tell me why you can not come with me my brother... You made it this far on a journey to find me... Do you not want to come with me? What will you do once I am gone?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I could tell that he was quite a bit suspicious. As to all that was in fact going on just now. As I felt like I could not blame him for that being the case, at all.
As I knew that we really did not know this man at all. As the exact same thing could be said for us to him. And due to that, I felt like we were kind of messed up, and screwed right now.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. And I had in fact kind of seemed to have got quite a bit worried about it all. That was when it was that I just then began to hear the voice of Upton, at that.
"Well... We would have to be going even further to get back home... We just aren't sure about what our plans are just yet... So I think we shouldn't rule any thing out..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had said what he had said to calm Jesus down. But at the same time as well, I noticed he had his eyes squinted at Zander. As it was clear that he was kind of telling him that he needed to shut up.
Which he had a bit of a fair point on that being so. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also realize as to what he was getting at. As to the fact that we really didn't have a plan what so ever.
I kind of shivered, as I almost waited for any second. To hear the voice of the scientist in my head. Though it didn't seem to be the case, as I then spoke to my self quietly, at that.
"Oh great... This is not good..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do. Even though it was that I had in fact just said what I had said to my self.
No one had seemed to have heard as to what I had said luckily. As well as the fact that no one seemed to be paying me much attention. As it was that it now seemed like people were no longer interested in eating.
It was clear that most of us were a bit lost and stressed out. As it was clear that Jesus also seemed to notice that from all of us. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to us, as well.
"Well... Either way... I still want to thank you all for coming all of this way for me... It truly means a lot to me... God will give you good things when all is said and done..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As he had a serious look on his face, as he had a big smile as well. As it was fairly clear to me that he believed what he had said. As he was at least not lying on what it was that he did in fact just seem to believe.
How ever, it was clear that a lot of us were worried about it. As it was not all as to the fact that we didn't believe in God still. So much as to the fact that it was more that we were worried about our selves.
I knew that a lot of us had done things against God. As it was that I had quite a bit of some flaws my self if it was that I wasn't going to lie. As I just then did in fact just seem to shiver, as it was that I then spoke to my self quietly.
"If he says it... Than I must believe it..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide. Just as it was that I had said that to my self.
I then did in fact just seem to lift my head up as to what I had said. As though I was still yet to really see any sort of miracles from the man. I felt like he was a real, and a very kind hearted man either way.
It was some thing that many of us did in fact need to learn from. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod to my self all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Lenore, as she then began to go and speak up her self.
"Every one... Do not worry about any of this... We are going to be just fine... So long as we stick together... We will get this all figured out..." She did in fact just seem to say to our entire group, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she seemed to have a very serious look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. As it was clear to me that she truly believed what she had said.
It seemed to calm me down as to what she had said. As it seemed to do the same for the others. As every one now didn't seem to be so anxious such as we had been moments before.
It just simply seemed to be nothing but silence in the room. As it was that we all seemed to finish off our meals in some sort of peace. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Amelia speak up, at that.
"Well... What exactly are the plans if we get on that boat?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she was trying to figure that out. Just in the case that we didn't really have much of any other choice.
She had a fair point on being that sort of way as well. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shiver at the thought of that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at Jesus for the answers.
Jesus didn't seem to know what to say him self how ever. As it was that I saw that he had his eyes wide as to just what he had heard. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Amelia, at that.
"Well... I am not too sure about any thing once we are on the boat... You would have to ask Paul about that..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a fairly serious look on his face as he had said that.
It then just seemed to come to me as to what he had said. As it was that I knew that this was all Paul's plan to begin with, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self calm as I had thought on that.
I wish it was the scientist that had made these plans. But he was still no where to be seen, with no answers. As it was that I then once again began to shiver at the thought of that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Zander. As it was that he just then began to go and speak up for what ever reason, at that.
"Speaking of that... Where are Cole and Paul at right now? I thought you said they'd be back tonight... It seems like it is getting pretty late as it is...." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had his eyes squinted at Jesus, all at once. As it was that it did in fact almost seem like he didn't trust him, at that. As I was sure that Jesus was smart enough to notice that, all at the exact same time too.
Jesus just seemed to continue to stare back at Zander. As this time he did in fact just seem to stay calm as he did as such a thing like that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear him speak back to Zander, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I would feel it, and I would know if any thing bad happened... It is a fair ways out to get to that town... But they should be back at any moment..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he seemed to be serious with just what it was that he had in fact even just said. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just how he could be that kind of way. As to the fact that I felt like how he could know that things were just fine.
For all we knew, they could have been caught just now. And that they might be locked up, asking questions as to where Jesus was. Which would surely be the end for us if that was in fact the case, at that.
I felt like Cole would surely buckle under that kind of pressure. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, once again.
"I sure hope they are okay... For all of our sakes..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was that I had said that to my self.
As it was that I just seemed to stare below me for quite a bit longer, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice all of the sudden. As it did in fact just seem to be Jesus, as he went on ahead and spoke up.
"They are here..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as it was that he had said that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he had meant by that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I heard a loud knock on the front door, all of the sudden. As it was that it seemed like it was in fact perfect timing.
I was not all too sure as to just how Jesus had known that. As perhaps he did in fact just seem to have very good hearing. And he had heard the foot steps that were at the front door, all of the sudden.
Either way, none of that seemed to matter what so ever. As it was that I just then began to hear the voice of Westley go and speak up, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"How do you know? How can you be too sure?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. Almost as if he was ignoring the fact that Jesus had known they were coming.
I kind of almost wanted to roll my eyes at the guy. But it was clear that the rest of the room was feeling the same sort of way that he was. As I could even see the worried look on the face of Paul's mother, at that.
It hadn't been that bad the first time, as I was a bit lost as to just why it was now, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my mind off of all of that. As it was that I once again heard the voice of Jesus seem to go and speak up, at that.
"Well... How about I show you?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to roll his eyes back at us as he had said that. As it was that he then all of the sudden got up from his chair, at that.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I began to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then began to step in, as I saw him walking towards the door.
"Wait... Let us go check it... Just in case..." I did in fact just seem to say to Jesus, at that. As it was that it seemed to wake every one up from the trance that they had been in.
All of the eyes then did in fact just seem to be on Jesus. As it was that we all did in fact just seem to stare at him, as we did so. As it was that Jesus did in fact just seem to realize as to the fact that it was the case.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to be that sort of way. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that he simply began to speak back to us all, all at the exact same time too.
"Very well... I know that it is my brother Paul and Cole... But if you are truly worried I will not bicker..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod back to us as he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said to us all. That was when it was that he once again sat back down at the table. As it was that he then just seemed to stare at us, waiting for one of us to do some thing.
Luckily Zander seemed to be quick on that. So that we were in fact not seeming to wait too long. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear him go and speak up, at that.
"Come on... Let's go check..." He did in fact just seem to say to us. As it was that he had a very serious and eager look on his own face as it was that he had done such a thing.
Just as soon as it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. That was when it was that I just then began to get up from my own chair. As it was that it seemed like only one other was going to do the same.
I saw that it was only me and Amelia that were following Zander. But that did not seem to bother Zander all too bad. As it was that he simply turned his head away, and then began to go to the other room, at that.
I began to follow him along with Amelia down the hall way. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the loud voice of Amelia. As it was that she did in fact just seem to be panicked as she then spoke up loud.
"Cole! Is that you!" She did in fact just seem to say through the front door. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As my eyes were wide as it was that I did as such a thing like that.
Zander was pulling right up on the door all at once, at that. As it was that I just then began to hear the voice of Paul from the other side. As it was that he just seemed to go and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... Cole is right behind me... Hurry up and let us in... They are all over the streets right now..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was that my eyes grew wide just as soon as it was that Paul had said that.
At the same time as well, I noticed that Amelia and Zanders eyes were also just as wide. As it was that Zander then put his hand away from the door. As it was clear that he was worried about opening it, all at once.
I then began to realize that they had not heard the voice of Paul just yet. As I then began to step in my self and go over to the door. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak out loud as I did such a thing.
"Hold on Paul... I am coming..."