Chapter 50: The Light (Coles PoV)

Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I knew that the others had also heard it, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact all of the sudden see them look at me with worried looks.
It was clear that I had not made things all too much better. As I kind of felt a bit guilty as to the fact that it was the case, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and hear the voice of Paul speak, at that.
"Alright Cole... Zander... I need you on the sails... We if have any chance of getting out of this..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that to us. That was when it was that I felt like I was brought back to real life. As it was that I looked right at Paul, and I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to him.
I then went right on ahead and went to the sail in the front. As I saw that Zander was at the sail in the back. As it was that I then began to make sure I had moved the sails towards where the wind was blowing.
As it was that I did in fact do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Paul. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Every one else... I know that I have not done much to train you... But I need you all to get the weapons... I don't want to fight, but we might not be left with any other choice..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I was in fact a little bit surprised by what he had said. As, as much as I felt like we shouldn't resort to that just yet. I also felt like it didn't hurt to be ready for that.
As it was that I dipped my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Jesus. As he didn't seem to be at all too happy with what it was that was going on.
"We are not going to need to use any weapons Paul! I will not let us be fighting... I will not risk the lives of these men and women... There is just no point... If they get to us I will give my self away..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was clear that he was in fact being serious with what he had said. As it was that I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As at the same time too, I also kind of knew that this was not what we wanted.
I knew the whole point of us being here was to save Jesus. The scientist had already told us that it was dangerous. And he had told us that our lives were at risk.
I did in fact just seem to gulp at the thought of that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Valarie. As it was that she then began to go and speak up her self.
"No... Jesus... Paul is right... We need to fight back... We can't risk any of this... We came here for you... You are the reason, and we cannot fail..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I saw that she had her eyes squinted at Jesus. Just as soon as it was that she had said that. As it was that it was in fact clear to me that she was making sure it was final.
How ever, Jesus still didn't seem to be happy with that. As it was that he then shook his head right back at her. And he then also began to go and speak back to her, as well.
"No... There has to be some sort of other way... Some thing peaceful..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
It was clear that he was hoping and he was looking for an answer. But at the same time as well, he also already knew there was nothing. And that our choice had already been made, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he seemed to stare at each one of us. As if he expected one of us to speak up and give another good idea. That was when it was that his mother Mary, then began to go and speak up.
"No... My son... They are right... This is for you... If it comes to it, our father will under stand... We must fight..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact have a serious look on her face just as soon as it was that she had said that.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was what it was that seemed to manage to calm down Jesus. As it was that Jesus then did in fact just seem to wake him self up a little bit.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. Though he did in fact still not seem to be all too happy about it. He then did in fact begin to go and speak up, all at the exact same time as well.
"Okay... Fine... I do not want to do this... But if it comes to our only choice... I will stand by your side... Let's go..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a serious look on his face just as soon as it was that he had said that.
It was clear that I was not the only one who was surprised by that. As it was that every one seemed to have their eyes wide. As it was that Jesus then did in fact take the lead down to the lower deck.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen him do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also saw the others follow him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to watch them as they did so.
I just seemed to continue to stare there for a bit more time. As I did in fact seem to be lost in my thoughts. Until it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Paul go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"Alright Cole... I need you now! Move the sails! They are catching up, and they are catching up fast..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I did in fact turn my head on over to him as he had said that.
I saw that he had his eyes out in to the ocean, at that. As it was that it had in fact been as to where the ships were in fact at. As it was that I could clearly see that there were 2 ships that were coming our way.
I did in fact just seem to shiver as I saw that it was the case. As it was that I did in fact do my best to simply try to stay as calm as I could. Just as soon as it was that I then simply nodded and spoke back to Paul.
"Sorry... I've got you..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have a serious look on my face as I had said that. As it was that I did in fact simply just seem to turn my head back to the sails.
I did my best to just try to stay as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I got my mind and my focus off of every thing else. Just as soon as it was that I then did in fact begin to move the sails, all of the sudden.
It didn't seem to matter as to what it was that I had done how ever. As it was that I could in fact hear the voice of Paul once again speak. As it was that I did in fact once again listen as to just what he had to say.
"It doesn't matter... It's no use... We have to fight... And God help us all..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw him take his hands off of the wheel as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that I saw him do as such a thing. And I did in fact just seem to see the helpless look that was on his face. That was when it was that I too just seemed to feel the same sort of way.
It was clear that he was looking up to the skies above for answers. But it didn't seem to matter at all as to what he was hoping. As it was clear that he did in fact not believe in it, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at him. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Zander. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak up him self.
"Well... That doesn't mean that we should just give up Paul... They are still coming back with the weapons... And we need to at least give them time... If we are going to fight..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I saw that his eyes were wide as he had said that. As it was clear to me that he did in fact not want to do what he had said. As I of course could not blame him for him being that sort of way.
I knew that I felt the same sort of way that he did. As it was that the both of us did in fact just seem to stare at Paul with our eyes wide. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look at the both of us.
He seemed to have quite a bit of a nervous look on his face. Before it was that he then did in fact just seem to simply go. And he then did in fact start to speak back, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... You are right... Sorry... We must keep moving..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he had a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I did in fact just seem to feel a bit more calm. As it was that he did in fact once again seem to put his hands on the wheel.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I also seemed to turn my head back to the sails. As it was that I did in fact begin to go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"If worst comes to worst... And this does not work out... Where the hell is the scientist?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that it was a fair question that it was that I had in fact asked.
I had a little bit of some hope that he would answer me. But I knew that he had not spoken since the first couple of days. As it was that he had said he was going to be gone, as he had to do some thing that he had missed.
But now it had been several weeks at this point. And it was starting to worry me as to just what it was. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply speak to my self, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to go and hear the voice of some one from the lower deck.
"Alright... We've got the supplies... Is every one ready?" I heard the loud voice of Upton say. As it was that I saw that he as well as several others. Were in fact coming to the top with the same bows that I had carried with Paul a while back, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Paul. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak up.
"Good... Every one get your bows out and ready... I need both of the Marys to hold down the sails for me... I am going to try to get us in the best position to fight... Make sure you have swords as well... Just in case..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was clear to me that he was being serious with just what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes grow wide. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be quite a bit afraid, all at once.
I knew that there was a bit difference between arrows. And the fact that there was going to need to be swords. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to Paul, all at the exact same time too.
"Um... Swords? What exactly do we need to use swords for? I thought this was a fight on the seas..." I did in fact just seem to say. As if it was that I did in fact trust my self with a bow more than hand to hand combat.
I knew that I had gotten in to a couple of fights for no reason. When it was that I had used to live back in the city. And some dudes had tried to jump me once, as well as some one had challenged me as well.
I knew that I had beaten the shit out of all of them. So I was not sure why I was so scared, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head, just as I heard Paul speak back to me.
"Well... They got on the ship when they took John... They are going to make sure that Jesus is safe and they can take him back home... Trust me... They will not shoot if they see Jesus..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he looked right at Jesus as he had said that. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face just at that. As it was that it was clear that Jesus still did in fact not like what he was saying at all.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Knox. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak up, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"So what... We are going to use Jesus as some sort of shield?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes just as he had said that.
It was clear that he was thinking the same sort of way that I was. As it was clear to me that none of us did in fact like that idea. As it was once again the whole reason as to just why we were hear.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared at Paul. That was when it was that Paul did in fact just seem to nod. And I then did in fact also just seem to start to hear him go and speak, at that.
"Yes... Yes... That is precisely what I need him to do..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he once again looked right at Jesus just as it was that he had said as to what he had said.
Jesus still didn't seem to like as to just what was going on. But he did in fact eventually just seem to nod his head back to Paul. As it was clear that he was in fact agreeing to do as to just what he had said.
As it was that it had in fact once again just been the case. That was when it was that I heard another voice. As it was that I realized that it was the voice of Megan who was speaking, all at the exact same time too.
"Why exactly do you think they won't just kill Jesus on the spot? Isn't that what they want? Don't they want him dead?" She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that all of the others did in fact look at her. As it was clear that they did in fact not seem to agree with her at all.
Mean while, the rest of us just seemed to be lost. As it was that I felt like she had a bit of a fair point on saying what she had said. As it was that I then did in fact all of the sudden begin to hear the voice of Jesus, all at once.
"No... They will not kill me here... They want to cause a scene... They want every one to see me dead... They will want me crucified... I have already seen it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at once. As it was that I felt like I did in fact under stand as to just what he was saying.
It felt a bit strange to me as to the fact that it was. That I did in fact just seem to under stand it all. As it was that I did in fact know that I was so used to not under standing any thing.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Millie go and speak up, all at once.
"Crucified? What exactly does that mean?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As this time it seemed like it was her turn to be confused. Rather than it be me, as she seemed to take my place.
I felt once again better that I was not the dumb one. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her for a few moments. As it was clear that she didn't under stand at all, as I saw that her eyes were wide.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her for a little bit longer. In the end, I then seemed to start to hear the voice of Amelia. As it was that she did in fact begin to go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"That means that they are going to put him on the cross... They want every one to see him weak... They want every one to see him die... To prove a point..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I was a bit surprised by just what she had said. As it was that it did in fact seem like she seemed to know a lot about this. As it was that my eyes just seemed to grow wide, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As my eyes did in fact just seem to continue to be wide my self. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of the young Mary, at that, as she did in fact seem to speak.
"We are not going to let that happen... We will fight with all of our power... You saved all of us Jesus... Now it's our turn to return the favour..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I finally saw a bit of a smile on the face of Jesus. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to go over to his wife.
Just as soon as it was that he had got close to her. That was when it was that I saw him hug her, and kiss her. As it was some thing that I kind of wished I could feel from some one my self.
I looked at Amelia, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I saw that she was paying me no such sort of attention. As it was that I dipped my head a bit low to the ground, and I also spoke to my self quietly.
"What am I doing? What am I even thinking?" I did in fact just seem to ask my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be a little bit lost in my head for a few moments.
When it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Paul. As it was that it did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As I looked at him, and I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Alright... I need every one to get ready to do what they are told... We need to stay close by to Jesus... That way we make sure they do not fire... And we can fire back at them..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. And I was just about to turn my head on over to my sail, at that. I did in fact just seem to notice that the older Mary was already there, at that.
My eyes grew wide, as I just seemed to stare right at her. As I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear her voice go and speak to me, at that.
"Oh no Cole... I have the sails... I need you to get your weapon and fight..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up a bit. And I then did in fact go and nod back to her, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that I didn't want to do as to just what she had said. But at the same time as well, I also knew I didn't have much of any other choice. As it was that I spoke to my self quietly as I went to grab my bow and my sword.
"Well... I guess here we go... This is the day that I am trained for..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that it was a lot of the reason that I did in fact work out.
It was a lot due to the fact that I hated my self at times. But a lot of it was so that I knew that I could protect and defend my self. As it was that I did in fact feel like now was the time to prove as to just why.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to pick up the bow. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Paul. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak, all at once.
"Alright... Here they come! I need you all now!" I did in fact just seem to hear him say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact begin to look at where it was that every one else was.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I did in fact just seem to see a ship going right past us, all at once. As it was no less than 30 meters from us, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I saw that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I saw a few arrows fly from out people. As it was that I did in fact just seem to once again speak to my self as I saw it was the case.
"Well... Here goes nothing..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact sure hope that I did a lot better than nothing. Which was what it was that it looked like the others were doing, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was the case. I saw the arrows fly, as none of them seemed to get any where near the ship. As it didn't even seem like we were scaring the men that were on board.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to start to simply go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact begin to go and see a few arrows fly back at us. Before it was that I did in fact have the chance to throw an arrow. One went within a few feet of me, all at once.
As it was that I jumped back just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I heard an angry voice come from the other boat, all at once. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what they had to say.
"What the hell are you doing men?! I said not to shoot! We need Jesus alive damn it!" I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was just as it was that Paul and Jesus had in fact said, all at once.
I saw a guilty look on the faces of some of the men, all at once. As it was that I did in fact feel a bit relieved that none of that was going to happen again. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing. As if it was that I felt like we were now some how safe. That was when it was that I heard a loud voice of another man, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Hook the boat in, slow it down so that we can get on! Get the other boat ready to do the same on the other side!" He did in fact just seem to say. As my eyes grew wide just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
As just as soon as it was that I had heard what the man had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head. And I then did in fact seem to see a boat coming up to us, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then got what ever reason or another seemed to grow a pair, at that. And I then did in fact pull out my bow, as well as an arrow, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I did as such a thing like that. I then let go of it, as I was shocked to feel just how clean it seemed to be. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self as I watched it fly.
"Oh... Wow... That might hit-" Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I did in fact see the arrow. As it was that it went right in to the throat of an unsuspecting man on the other side, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen that it was the case. That was when it was that my eyes grew wide in shock, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel the difference in saying we were shooting at them.
And the fact that I had actually just hit some one in the throat. As it was clear to me that I had in fact just killed the man, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to feel sick in side as I did in fact realize it was the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I did in fact hear a loud splat. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to hear the voice of Paul, all at once, at that.
"Alright! It's time for swords! Remember what John taught you and trained you!" I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head on over to just what was going on.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to see that there were hooks on the boat. As it was pulling us in towards the other boat, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I also saw that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I also saw that there was about 15 to 20 men that were on the other side. As I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Knox speak, at that.
"We have no chance... These men have trained their whole life for this... We are as good as dead..." He did in fact just seem to say. As I saw just how wide his eyes were, just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stare for a few moments. That was when it was that I saw Jesus go and look back at us. And he then did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Our heavenly father has got us... There is always a reason, there is always a plan... Do not worry... For all of you will be safe..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
He had a big smile on his face just as it was that he had said that. As it was that he made sure that the both of us were in fact okay. Before it was that he turned his head back to what it was that was happening.
I did in fact just seem to stare back at him with my eyes wide. As it was that I did in fact go and speak out loud. Just as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case.
"Yeah... If he even exists at least..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as to what I had said. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up. And I did in fact begin to start to see the men climbing aboard our ship.
I saw my friends pull out their swords as they got ready to fight. As it was that I then did in fact begin to step up my self, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"This is what I was working for this whole time... It is time for me to prove my self..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I went towards the man that was at the front, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact swing at him, all of the sudden. As it was not at all the way that John had taught us, all at the exact same time too.
The man easily seemed to block me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to laugh, all at once. As it was that he did in fact seem to speed to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Move out of the way pal... We aren't here for you... Unless you want to die..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact say that to me.
I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes back at him, all at once. As it was that I did in fact move my sword back, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact take a step back, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that..I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes back at the man. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... And I am here to protect him..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt bold and brave as to just what I had said. As it was that I expected it to scare the guy, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, it didn't seem to phase the guy at all, as it was that he shook his head back at me. And he then did in fact also speak to me. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"Alright then... Suite your self..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to swing his sword at me. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said to me.
Luckily this time, just as it was that John had taught us. I did in fact just seem to remember my training. As it was that I took my sword, and I then blocked it, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to do that. And I saw that the man was in fact a bit surprised. I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him.
"I think you will be surprised to see that I'm not just a push over..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile at just as it was that I had said.
I was not sure as to just where it was that it had come from. But I felt like I was in fact feeling my self, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact just seem to simply go and see the man swing again. But this time it was a lot faster and to my left side. Which luckily I had just been barely able to manage to block it, all at once.
As it was that just as it was that I did in fact do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of the man. As it was that he let go of his sword fast, and then swung from the other side.
"You're strong... But you aren't ready for us... You had your chance..." He did in fact just seem to say. As just before it was that I got my sword ready to block again.
That was when it was that the sword hit right in to the right side of my body. As it was that my eyes grew wide in shock, all of the sudden. As I had not seen it coming some how, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that the man then pulled back his sword. That was when it was that I seemed to fall back down on to the ground. And I did in fact begin to start to feel the pain sink it, at that.
Just as soon as it seemed to be the case, all at once. That was when it was that I also began to start to feel it rain on my face. As it was that I heard the voice of Amelia as she yelled for me, as I just seemed to stare up at the sky.
"Cole! No!" I did in fact just seem to hear her say. As just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that the boat did in fact just seem to rock hard, all at the exact same time too.
I hard a loud snap, all at the exact same time too. As the pain seemed to only get worse just as I heard that noise. As it was that I did in fact not have a clue as to what was going on.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to hear that. I did in fact also hear a loud voice from far out, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact listen as to what they had to say.
"No! What is going on? Don't let them get away!" I did in fact just seem to hear the voice say. As it did in fact just seem to fade away, all at once. As it was that I did in fact not have a single clue as to what was going on.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and see every thing start to turn to dark.
As it was that it seemed to be the case as well. I heard the voice of Paul, as he seemed to say one last thing. Though I seemed to feel like I was out of it at this point, all at once.
"Get him down to the lower deck now! Let's go!"

It was all dark, at least so it did in fact just seem to be for me. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to go, and move.
I felt like I was in a lot of pain, all at the exact same time too. But the pain seemed to go away just as soon as I thought on it. As I was lost as to where I was at, and as to just what it was that was going on.
Just as soon as it was that I continued to lay on where ever it was that I was at, at that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Amelia. As it was that she seemed to be very far away, as she seemed to speak, at that.
"He's up! Thank God! He is finally up!" I did in fact just seem to hear her say. As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what she had meant. As it was that I did in fact just seem to groan, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to move a bit. And I did in fact also just seem to open my eyes, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such. That was when it was that I saw some thing bright flash in to my eyes. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak out loud, all at once.
"I... I see the light..."