Chapter 11: Get Out (Coles PoV)

The door seemed to close behind me, all at the exact same time too. As the thud seemed to be a bit extra loud as it seemed to be the case. As it was that I was in fact worried about it drawing a lot of people on us.
How ever, that seemed to not at all be a worry to me what so ever. As it was that it was clear that the streets were in fact empty. As I let out a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. And I had in fact just seemed to also stare below me at the ground. That was when it was that I simply did in fact speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"Alright... Here we go... I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit.
I looked up, as it was that I stared at the empty streets around me. As it was that I could not help but to notice every thing that was wrong. And all of the stuff that did in fact just seem to scare me, at that.
I seemed to focus on on all that it was that was in fact bad. As I heard the voice of Paul seem to speak beside me. Though I was lost in my own thoughts as I listened as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Alright Cole... Let's go ahead and go... We just need to turn a few corners and it is a straight shot out of the city from here... Then we will be safe from any sort of trouble..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I saw that he had a fairly serious look on his face. As it was that I did in fact see him staring at me from the corner of my eyes. But even still, I felt like I couldn't help but to be scared and worried, at that.
I did in fact just seem to have my eyes and my focus on the fact. That I did in fact see that there was some one not too far away. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to Paul, all at the exact same time too.
"There is a guard... He is right over there..." I did in fact just seem to say to Paul, all at once. As I felt like I had to bring that up to him, all at the exact same time as well.
Paul seemed to have his eyes wide all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that he had heard as to just what I had said. As it was clear that he was now quite a  bit worried him self.
He seemed to turn his head, and his eyes at to what I was looking at. As just as it was that he had saw what I was talking about. He then did in fact just seem to let out a fairly rough sigh in return, all at once.
I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. As it was that my eyes were wide as I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. As in the end, I then did in fact begin to simply hear him speak back to me.
"Come on Cole... That is not an actual city guard... He just guards the docks to make sure no unauthorized vessels come in to the city..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that Paul was talking about still, at that. As it was that my eyes just seemed to be wide. As I did in fact just seem to stare for a little bit longer.
As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Paul. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I could once again, as I did so.
"Alright... If you say that we are okay... Than let's go ahead and get this started... I will stick right behind you..." I did in fact just seem to say to the man, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had my eyes wide just as it was that I had said that. As it was that I did in fact have a very serious look as well. As it was that I did my best to just act normal, as I said so.
Paul just seemed to stare at me with a blank look on his face. Almost as if it was that he had not under stood as to just what I had said. As it was that I was lost as to just what it was that was going on with the man.
That was until I began to start to see him shake his head back at me. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And he then began to start to speak back to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... That would take away the whole point of why I brought you... I need you to take the lead, just in case some one sees me first, and they yell to the guards... They will think twice if they see you at the front... They might not even notice me..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I felt like he had a fair point on what he had said. As it was that for some reason or another. I felt like it meant that I would be the one at the front in the case that there was to be a fight.
But I was under standing the fact that it was, at that. That he was hoping to avoid any sort of confrontation. With the fact that I was going to be at the front of this all.
I still had my doubts how ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact seem to shiver a little bit. As it was that I then went right on ahead and just seemed to speak back to the man, at that.
"I still don't know where it is that we are supposed to be going..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to be wide as it was that I had said that.
I seemed to stare at Paul right in to his very own eyes my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to notice that it was. That he had the familiar look that others had, when it was that I had said some thing stupid.
I was still lost as to just what ever it was that it could be. As it was that Paul went right on ahead and spoke back to me. As it was that I once again did listen as to just what he had to say.
"Yes... That is why I am going to tell you where we need to go... Now how about we stop wasting time and get this started Cole..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was clear that he was starting to think that I was saying this because I was in fact scared. And I wanted to stay back at his home. Which I knew was in fact the truth, though it was not why I had said that.
Though I knew that it could simply just be a natural reaction for me. For me to act that sort of way around things like this. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact seem to simply shake my head a little bit to my self.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then also let out quite a bit of a rough sigh as well. As I simply then began to go and speak back to Paul, all of the sudden.
"Very well... I will make sure that you are safe behind me... Where to first?" I did in fact just seem to say to the man, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a blank look on my face just as I had said that.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said. That was when it was that I then began to start to see that it was. That the man once again just seemed to roll his eyes right on over to me.
It seemed like I had said some thing stupid once again. As it was that I knew that I was not as dumb as I was making my self out to be. As I then began to start to hear Paul go right on ahead and speak back to me.
"Well... There is only one way for us to go... So turn left... And I will tell you when we need to turn left again..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I realized what it was that he had said was true. As every other way did in fact lead straight towards the water, at that.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. As I then did in fact go and speak out loud, all at once.
"Alright... We've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say. Almost as if it was that I was trying to calm the both of us down, at that. When it was clear to me that Paul was already okay with all that was going on.
Perhaps I was over thinking, and over reacting about all of this. As it was that I simply just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, at that. As it was that I just got my mind off of all of it, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that. That was when it was that I just seemed to go right on ahead and walk. As to just where it was that Paul had in fact told me that I had needed to go.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard a loud thud from right beside me. As it was that it did in fact make me jump, as I then began to go and speak out loud, just as soon as it was the case.
"Oh! What was that! Oh God! Please tell me!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact been that kind of way. That was when it was that I heard the calm voice of Paul, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak to me from right behind me, at that.
"Relax... That was just one of my neighbors closing their windows..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to put his hand on my shoulder, just as soon as it was that he said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was true.
Just as soon as it was that I turned my head to the window. As it was that I could in fact clearly see a face through the small little holes. I then did in fact go right on ahead and also hear a voice come from in side, at that.
"You shouldn't be out here right now Paul! They are looking for you too!" I did in fact hear the woman say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at what she had said.
Paul immediately did in fact just seem to have his eyes grow wide. As it was clear to me that this woman knew a lot about Paul. As I was not all too sure if it was in fact a good or a bad thing.
I knew nothing about the woman, and if we could trust her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at the thought of that. As I also then began to start to hear Paul go and speak back to the lady, all at once.
"Yeah... I know... And do not worry about us... You just need to stay quiet for now... We are trying to get out of here..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
As it was that he had a serious look on his face, all at once. Just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said to her. As it was now clear to me that the both of them must be friends.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the woman start to once again speak back to Paul.
"Well... I will miss you... And I wish you the best of luck... Stay safe out there for me Paul..." She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As though it was that I knew that I could not see the face of the lady right now.
I could tell at least that she was in fact very serious with what she had said. As it was in fact clear to me that she was genuinely looking out for Paul. In which it was, Paul seemed to have a very grateful look on his face him self, at that.
As it was that I had just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I once again began to hear the voice of Paul. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say back to her.
"Thank you Samantha... I will miss you as well..." He did in fact just seem to say to her, at that. As it was clear to me that he did in fact seem to have some feelings for the woman.
As I was worried about the fact that it might be a bad thing. As I wondered how that would work for us, all at the exact same time too. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time.
Though I still felt like I could not help but to squint my eyes back at Paul. As it was that I also then began to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he then did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say back to him.
"Alright... Are we going or not?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I cared not at all for what just had happened. As it was that I knew that all I cared about was getting out of the city.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I once again did in fact just seem to shiver a little bit to my self. As it was that I also then did in fact begin to hear Paul just seem to speak back to me.
"Yes... Sorry about that... Keep going that way..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he now did in fact have a very serious look on his own face.
As it was that I was glad that it was in fact the case as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over to where it was. That I had in fact just seemed to have seen him nod his head to.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. I once again just seemed to let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self as well.
"Alright... Let's get this done then..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as focused as it was that I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I once again did in fact just seem to take the lead. Just as it was that Paul had in fact told me that it was that I should do.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I did in fact seem to start to get a few steps down the road.
We had seemed to have passed quite a few houses, all of the sudden. When it was that I just then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Paul. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak to me.
"Alright... Take another left this way... And then we are free to go down this road til we are out of the city..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down a fair bit. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said to me.
I did in fact seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also wake my self up a fair bit. As it was that I then did in fact turn my self over to where he had said to go.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to see an empty road. As I felt a bit more safe as I saw it was the case, as it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Paul, at that.
"Alright... We are good now.... We are now safe..." I did in fact just seem to say all of the sudden. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I had made that assumption.
As it was that I also knew at the exact same time as well. That I really did in fact not want to jinx my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact try my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to stare at the road. As it was that I did in fact almost seem like I was in fact scared to take a step. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Paul from right behind me, at that.
"Well... I wouldn't go that far with all of that Cole... There is more than likely going to be a road block for people not going in and out of the city..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact had my eyes wide just as he had said that. As it was that it reminded me of kind of how it was like back home. As it was that we did in fact have a wall to guard the tunnel for that, as well.
A lot of people often times felt like it was going to be safe out there. And we always had to stop them from trying to do as such a thing like that. As that was just what it was that we were in fact doing right now.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to gulp a bit. As it was that I then also began to go and speak back to Paul, all of the sudden.
"So... How exactly are we going to get out of the city then?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I was sure that it was going to be more like. It was harder to get back in than it was going to get out of the city, at that.
Unless it was of course, that they were worried about Jesus. As it was that I had a lot of thoughts that were going through my head right now. As it was that I did in fact try my best to make some sort of sense about it all, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared for some more time. That was when it was that I once again heard the voice of Paul, as he seemed to speak from right by my side. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say to me, at that.
"We will worry about that when we get our eyes on them... I don't know how we are going to get out..."