Chapter 49: So Much For Prayers (Lenore's PoV)

I just seemed to stand there and stare in to the dark. As I hadn't left the room at all since the fight. As it was that I did in fact look at my best friend that was in the corner.
I was not even sure if I wanted to call her that any more. As it was that she had not even given me a glance since we got in here. As it was that the room was full with the most of us, all at the exact same time too.
I had to assume that she was not going to apologize. And it really hurt me as to just why it was the case. As it was that I did in fact go and speak to my self, all of the sudden.
"It doesn't matter I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self quietly. As it was that I continued to stare below me as I had said as such.
The room had been dead silent when I had said that. And I realized that no matter how quiet I seemed to be. It didn't seem to matter what so ever, as every one had heard it.
Every one besides Amelia turned their heads over to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for a little bit of some time. Before it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Knox go and speak to me.
"What doesn't matter? We are in a lot of danger right now Lenore... I don't think you under stand... There are more important things at stake..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
It seemed like he was asking a bit of a rhetorical question right there. As it was that he already seemed to know the answer to it. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have seen he had his eyes squinted at me.
It now felt like every one was against me at this point. As I saw that every one was continuing to stare at me. As it was that I then did in fact dip my head a bit low to the ground.
It seemed like what I had in fact said had been sort of true. As to the fact that I knew that what I had said didn't matter at all. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to Knox, all at the exact same time as well.
"It's... Well... You already know... I just can't get it out of my head..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide as I had said that.
I knew that Knox knew exactly what it was that I was talking about. As it was that I expected to see a look of sympathy on his face. But that didn't seem to be the case at all, all at the exact same time too.
As in stead the look that I seemed to get from him, at that. Did in fact just seem to be a bit of a blank look. As he just seemed to continue to stare at me like that for some time.
It did in fact just seem to be the case for quite a bit longer. That was until I heard the voice of some one else. As it was that I realized that it was Wesley who was speaking, at that.
"Yeah... There is better things to be worried about than your little friend right now..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he seemed to be angry with me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I kind of felt a bit hurt as to just what it was that he had said. As I then began to start to wonder if that was how Knox was feeling. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at him, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done such a thing like that. That was when I heard the voice of Meghan. As she too seemed to be upset, all at the exact same time as well.
"Westley... Leave the poor girl alone... She has been through enough as it is today... Best to not stress out about any thing else..." She did in fact just seem to say to her boy friend, all at the exact same time too.
At first, I had been worried that she was also attacking me. But I then did in fact feel a whole lot better as I realized she was defending me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to lift my head up to the woman.
And I did in fact just seem to smile a bit of thanks towards her. As it was that I was glad that Wesley wasn't looking at me as I did as such. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Meghan, at that.
"Thank you... I am trying..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could. Just as soon as it was that I had said that back to her.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then seemed to hear the voice of Knox as he went and spoke back to me.
I then turned my head on over to him, all of the sudden. As it was that I saw he didn't seem to be too happy just now. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he had to say, at that.
"No... Meghan... Westley is right... Lenore... You shouldn't be worried about Amelia at all right now... We are in a lot of danger..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said. That was when it was that I once again dipped my head a bit low to the ground. As I still felt like I was hurt a bit by what he had just said to me.
But at the same time as well, I also knew that he was right. As I knew that Amelia was the last thing that I should be worried about. As it was that I then did in fact nod back to Knox, and I also spoke back to him as well.
"You are right... And I am sorry..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact do my best to not look at Amelia after what I had said. As I knew that I was not the one who needed to apologize.
I knew that now was not the time to be thinking on all of this. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the room go silent.
It seemed to be that way for quite a bit of some time as well. That was until I did in fact just seem to hear a voice, at that. As it was a bit of a surprise to me that it was Amelia, all at once.
"Why are we even wasting our time in here? Why aren't we helping them? Jesus is in danger, not us..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide as she had said that.
Though I did in fact not look at her as she had said that either. As I feared to lock eyes with her, all at the exact same time as well. As I did my best to just simply act as calm as I felt like I could do, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Millie go and speak, all of the sudden.
"Yeah... All of the other guys are gone from here... They are helping... Amelia is right... We should do the same..." I did in fact just seem to hear her say. As it was clear that she was taking the side of Amelia, all at once.
Just as soon as I seemed to realize that it was the case. That was when it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to get a little bit upset. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go all at the exact same time as well.
And I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Knox. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Will she ever stop taking shots at me for no reason? Annoying as bitch..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just what it was that he was talking about.
As it was that I saw that he had his eyes squinted right at Millie. As it was that I had my eyes wide as I looked at Millie my self. As I saw that she did in fact have a bit of a smirk on her face for what ever reason.
I was a little bit lost for just a bit of some time, all at once. That was until I then just seemed to start to hear the voice of Valarie. As it was that she then did in fact go and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Let's go then... They need our help right now..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she had her eyes wide just as soon as it was that she had said that.
Though she had said as to just what it was that she had said. It seemed like no one was willing to go and make the first move. As we all just seemed to stand there in silence.
It seemed to be that way for just a little bit more time. Until it was that the voice of Amelia spoke up. As though I really did in fact feel like I didn't want to do so.
I did in fact go and listen as to just what she had to say. As I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
"If no one is going to do it... I will..." She did in fact just seem to say. As just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see her get up.
She then did in fact begin to do just as she had said as she had done so. As it was that I watched her go right towards the door. And she then did in fact begin to open it, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to see the door open. As it was that she then left the room, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I saw the other start to do the exact same thing. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self quietly.
"Alright... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to lift my self up.
Just as soon as it was that I had got up too. I then did in fact nearly just seem to fall to the ground, at that. As it was that I had to catch my self, as I was a bit lost as to why it was the case.
Perhaps it had been due to the fact that I had been sitting here for hours. Or maybe it was due to the fact that the boat was shaking. As it was that I did my best to try to stay as calm as I felt like I could either way.
Just as soon as it was that I had been that sort of way. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Knox speak to me.
"I've got you Lenore... Let's do this together..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
For a moment, I felt like I wanted to be petty, at that. As I saw that he had his hand out as he wanted to hold my hand, at that. But I decided against it, all of the sudden.
As I could see the look of pure love on his face, all at once. As it seemed to warm my heart all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... We've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to grab his hand. Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that Knox began to start to head out of the room. Towards where it was that the rest of the group had gone.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I did in fact follow with him, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear him speak to me, just as it was the case.
"Well... Here we go..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I could tell that he was quite a bit afraid, all at the exact same time too. As I wished that there was some thing that I could say to him to calm him down.
But nothing seemed to come to my head at all right now. As it was that I did in fact continue to simply stare quite a bit low to the ground. As it was that I did in fact begin to go with him to the top of the steps, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have reached the top. I then did in fact hear the familiar voice of Paul. As it was that I then began to go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"It looks like every one is here then Jesus... Are you ready?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes grow wide. As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to what was going on.
I did in fact just seem to grow scared, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Westley go and speak, at that.
"So why exactly is Jesus up here? I thought you wanted him down there to  be safe?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had his head tilted just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Though I had in fact been in the other room when it had all gone down. They had in fact been loud enough to catch a bit of what they had been saying. As it was that I knew that Wesley did in fact have a fair point.
I knew that Jesus was supposed to be in hiding, at that. As it was that I had my eyes wide for quite a bit of some more time, at that. Until it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Upton go and speak, at that.
"He is supposed to give a prayer... To make sure we are safe..." He did in fact seem to say to Westley. Though he had his eyes squinted at Jesus just as he had said that.
It was clear that he didn't seem to have much faith it Jesus. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for a little bit of some time my self.
I saw that Jesus did in fact not at all seem to be worried. As it was that I then did in fact see him eventually go and nod back to us all. And he then did in fact begin to close his eyes and speak, all at once.
"My dear father, please protect my brothers and sisters for what ever is coming next... Please take us to safety... Please do not make them feel the pain and wrath that I have... Thank you my father, Amen..." He said, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to open my own eyes. I saw that Jesus seemed to have tears falling from his eyes, at that.
The rest of us said amen at the end of what he had said. As it was that as I did in fact seem to open my eyes. I felt like some thing was going to change on things right away.
How ever that did not seem to be the case what so ever. As it was that I noticed that every one was still quite a bit afraid. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact begin to go and speak to my self quietly.
"I wish... I wish I could think of some thing to say to calm every one down... But I just can't right now..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I felt guilty for not being able to do the one thing that I was good at.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I once again just seemed to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that I did in fact lift my head up and look at him, all at once.
Just as soon as I did as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. I saw that he some how managed to have a calm look on his face. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Our father has us... We are safe... Do not fear..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he had a very serious look on his face just as soon as he had said that.
He had a smile at the end of what it was that he had said. As if it was that he expected it would reassure us. But from what I could tell, I saw that a lot of us were still doubting things.
I could not blame us for us being that sort of way either. As we had all grown up having no faith in a God. And now all of the sudden we were around a bunch of people that did.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then began to hear the voice of Zander go and speak up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Every one... We are going to be fine... We are going to get out of here safely..." He did in fact just seem to say. As if it was that he hoped that it would calm us down, at that.
How ever, it didn't seem to be the case what so ever. As in stead, it seemed to make Paul and the older Mary suspicious of him. And as to just what it was that he had said, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had noticed that it was the case. That was when it was that I began to start to hear the voice of the Virgin Mary. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what she had to say.
"Why would you not stay with us? You are going to take us all the way out here to unknown lands... Just to leave us?" She did in fact just seem to say. As she looked at us all, just as soon as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to lift my head up, at that. And I did in fact just seem to stare at her with my eyes wide.
I was a bit lost, and I wasn't all too sure what to do. As I was lucky to know that Upton seemed like he knew what to say back to her. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"We can't stay with you... Our home is a lot different than you could even think of... Our job was to get you to safety... Jesus... And once we know that you are safe... We must go..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to turn his head to Jesus. To let him know as to the fact that it was in fact the case, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just seemed to manage to calm my self down. As Jesus seemed to believe us with out a certain bit of doubt, at that.
Jesus did in fact just seem to smile, all at the exact same time too. As he then did in fact begin to look right at his mother, at that. And he then began to go and speak to her.
"Look... Mary... Every thing will be okay... Our father has let me know that we will be safe... These people are here to help us..." He did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
As it was that it felt weird that he didn't refer to her as his mom. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start for a few moments, at that. As I wanted to get a little bit suspicious about it, but my mind was on other thoughts.
Just as soon as it was that I had just seemed to have looked away. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Knox. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak right to me, at that.
"See... Every thing is going to be okay now Lenore... We will be safe... Maybe you should even ask for a prayer for you and Amelia..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
I began to get a little bit upset just as it was that he had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes right at him. As it was that he seemed to have a look of innocence on his face, all at once.
It was clear to me that he was only trying to help me, at that. But I simply felt like I was having none of it. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him in a not so happy tone of voice.
"I don't know... I think Amelia needs to apologize first..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I did in fact do my best to control my anger. As I knew that I was usually fairly good at doing such a thing like it.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to go and smile, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that I looked at him, and I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Alright... Every thing is going to be okay... We can all get back to what we were doing before... Paul... We will find a way to get food..." He did in fact just seem to say to Paul.
As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to look at Paul. Along with the others, all at the exact same time too, at that.
How ever, Paul didn't seem to be paying any sort of attention. As he seemed to be in his own world right now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact not even seem to be steering the boat.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare at him. That was when it was that Paul then eventually began to go and speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"If we can find a way... They are coming..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
As just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to open my eyes. As it was that I did in fact look at just what it was that he was looking at.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I saw as to just what he had seen. As it was that I did in fact just seem to all of the sudden begin to hear Cole speak, at that.
"I will help with the sails! We can get away from them! We can out run them! Right?" He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said. He did in fact just seem to get his eyes on Paul. As it was that he seemed to have asked him a question.
How ever, Paul did in fact seem to be in his own world. As I did in fact just seem to notice for my self. As it was that Paul did in fact just seem to have a hopeless look on his face.
As it was that I just seemed to look at Paul for a bit longer. That was when he did in fact just seem to speak back to Cole, at that. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"It's very unlikely... My ship is used for transport... Like I said... They are used for tracking down and killing..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he did in fact seem to look right at Cole. As it was that his eyes were wide as he did such a thing.
It was clear that he was afraid, and he was not sure what to do. As it was that he did in fact just seem to stare at him for a few more seconds. Until it was that I heard the voice of the younger Mary go and speak up.
"Well... We have to at least try... God is on our side right?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. Just as soon as it was that she did in fact seem to have her eyes wide. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down. As I felt like she did in fact have a fair point on what she had said.
All of us did in fact now all of the sudden look right at Jesus. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at Jesus my self. Just as soon as it was that I then began to also seem to hear him speak.
"I don't know... This... This might just be destiny..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that he too did in fact seem to be out of hope. As it was that I was now starting to doubt the man, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard just as what he had said. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Millie. As it was that she did in fact seem to speak very loud, as it was that I listened as to just what she had to say.
"Yeah... Well... I guess so much for prayers..."