Prologue

Both the young woman, and the middle aged man seemed to stand there for a few moments. As it was that neither of them seemed to have said a word. As to just what it was that was in fact even going on.
That was when the young woman did in fact look at the man. As it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak to him. As the man looked at her, and he the listened as to just what she had to say.
"What the hell did you give him? The light? Really?" She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that she did in fact squint her eyes at the man with a suspicious look on her face, at that.
The man did in fact just seem to stare at her for a few moments. As he did in fact just seem to be as lost as she was. As it was that he knew that he had not given the young man really any thing.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to stare at her. That was when he looked back at the young man. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact speak to her, all at once.
"I didn't give him any thing that would make him like that... I just gave him stuff to soothe the pain for when he woke up..." He did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that she then rolled her eyes at him. As it was clear that she knew that he was telling her the truth.
Just as soon as it was that she realized that it was the case. That was when it was that she then did in fact speak to the young man on the table. As she knew that she was the only one that could calm him down.
"It's okay Cole... I am here... Every thing is going to be just fine..." She did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that she did in fact just seem to give him a hug. Just as soon as it was that she had said that.
As soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that the young man did in fact look over to her. As he did in fact just seem to feel much more calm just as he had seen her face.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case. The young man did in fact just seem to smile back at her. And he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her, all at once.
"Oh... Amelia... Are you dead too?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be scared at what he had said. As it was clear that Cole did in fact think that he was actually dead.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to stare at her for a little bit longer. That was when it was that she did in fact smile at him. As it was that she did in fact blink her eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that she did in fact shake her head back at him. And she then did in fact also go and speak to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"No... You were out for days Cole... You missed quite a bit... We are back home..."