Chapter 32: Sea Sick (Megan's PoV)

All I could feel like it seemed to be for me right now. Was the simple fact that I felt like I wanted to throw up. As it was, that I was not at all too sure what was wrong with me.
It was hard for me to be able to get much sleep. When it was that I was feeling that sort of way. As it was that I did in fact just seem to toss and turn all over my bed.
As it was that I seemed to do that another time. That was when it was that I heard a loud sigh from Westley, all of the sudden. As it was that I then also began to start to hear him speak to me, at that.
"Come on Megan... Get some sleep... God knows, you need it..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to word that quite a bit weird, at that.
As it was that I knew that it was not like him what so ever. As it was that it did in fact kind of have me a little bit worried, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to turn my head right back on over to him.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also just seemed to go and stare at him. Before it was that I then went on ahead and spoke back to him.
"Why are you acting so weird... And so strange... It almost feels like you aren't treating me the same... Like you are distant for some reason..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As I felt like it was a strange way for my self to word things. As it was that it simply felt like it was the only way I could explain it. As it felt like it was just the exact way that it was that I did in fact feel.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said to him. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see. That he had his eyes squinted at me, as it was that he then also began to go and speak back to me shortly after all of that, as well.
"Look Megan... I just want to get out of here as soon as possible... And I want to make sure you are okay... Is that so wrong of me for feeling that way?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that I did my best to try to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground, at that. As it was that I felt like I was in fact enjoying all of this if I wasn't going to lie.
As it was that I did my best to try to stay as calm as I could. As it was that I then heard a voice from the other side of the room, at that. As it was that I began to realize that it was Knox who was in fact speaking.
"I don't blame you Westley... I think it is more that she needs to stop making so much noise... We all need sleep..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was, that even when it felt like he was in fact talking normal.
It still seemed like he was coming out to be an ass hole. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from Westley. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at Knox with my eyes squinted.
He seemed to be oblivious, as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I just seemed to let out a soft sigh to try to calm my self down. Though I still did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him in a not so happy voice what so ever.
"Fine... I will leave the room... Are you happy now?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact realize that I had said it far too loud, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see, all at once. That every one then did in fact just seem to lift their heads up, at that. And they seemed to look right at me with their eyes wide.
As it was that I felt a bit stupid for just what I had done. As it was that I did in fact quickly get up from where it was that I was laying. And I did in fact just seem to walk to the door with my head low to the ground.
No one seemed to want to say a word as it was that I headed on over. As it was that I felt quite a bit awkward once it was that I opened it. And I did in fact leave the others in the room, as I then spoke to my self quietly.
"Alright... Fine... I will figure out some thing to do..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do in the mean time.
As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to walk a few steps. Before it was that I heard a few voices from in side of the room. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stop my self.
Though I knew that it was stupid of me for what I was doing. I still felt like I couldn't help but to be nervous. As it was that I then listened as to just what it was that one of them had to say, all at once.
"Could she not be any worse?" I did in fact just seem to say Amelia say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that she was in fact talking about me, all at once.
As it was that I seemed to feel even worse about things. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I could hear the others speak in some agreement on what she had said, all at once.
I waited for Westley to speak up in my defense, at that. But it didn't seem to be the case what so ever. As it was that it only seemed to make me feel worse and worse about every thing.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go. And I did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Why is he being such an ass hole?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it felt like he was being worse than Knox. As it felt like silence some times was the worst thing for me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact felt that sort of way, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a heavy sigh to my self. And I then did in fact just seem to also go and speak out loud, as well.
"Don't worry about any of it... He might just be asleep..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I hoped that it might calm me down, but it didn't seem to do the deed what so ever, at that.
Either way, I just seemed to try to shake it all off. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to walk in to the other room. In which I could see that there was a fair bit of light all around us, all at once.
As it was that it seemed to be the case, all of the sudden. I did in fact just seem to see that there was a face. As it was that I felt calm just as it was that I saw who the face was.
As it was that it seemed to be the case, all at once. That was when it was that I just then began to start to see. That it was Jesus, as he then seemed to go and speak to me, as it was that he did in fact just seem to see me.
"Megan... Sit down... What is wrong? I can tell that some thing is up..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact look at me with his eyes squinted, at that.
As it was that he knew that I was in fact not okay what so ever. As it was that I also knew that I wouldn't be able to get away with a lie. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
It was not he who seemed to make me feel worse. But it was my self that did in fact seem to feel that way. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Jesus, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Alright... I will..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was, that I was not at all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really say.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to sit with him on a chair. As it was that we were both at the table, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to put his hand out. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Here my sister... Eat some of this bread... It will fill you up... I also have some nice wine for you... You look a little lackluster right now..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I then began to see what was in his hand. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was a piece of bread.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to lift my head right back up to Jesus. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm sorry Jesus... I just don't feel all that well right now... I don't really want to eat any thing and then vomit..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact kind of feel bad for what it was that I had said.
I knew that he was simply just looking out for me, at that. And it did in fact just seem to be, that I was in fact denying as to just what he was doing. As it was, that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to see the man nod. And he then did in fact also just seem to go and speak back to me, at that.
"I see you are a little sea sick... I will not force you to eat... But I think that it would make you feel better..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and put his bread back.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I kind of just seemed to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to him.
As it was that the both of us just seemed to stare at one another. As the both of us had our eyes wide as we did as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him.
"Well... I will take some wine if you have some extra..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared for some time. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see him smile. As he then did in fact just seem to get up from his chair, and then speak to me, at that.
"Now that... I can do... You see... We've got an infinite supply at our disposal..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my eyes grew wide just as it was that he had said that.
As it was, that I was not all too sure what he had meant by it. As it was, that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply just nod back to him.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I saw him leave in to the storage room. As just a few seconds later, he came back, with a glass of what didn't look to be wine what so ever, at that.
As it was it seemed to be the case, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to tilt my head, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him, at that.
"That isn't wine... Is that sea water?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was, that it sure looked like it was sea water to me. As I wondered if this was just some sort of strange prank that he was trying to pull on me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was, that my eyes were squinted as I did as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the man laugh.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what he found so funny. As it was that he then did in fact put 2 glasses on the table. And he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me, all at once, at that.
"No... It is wine... And it is the best wine that you will ever drink..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he now seemed to be staring at me with a serious look on his face.
I was still quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was talking about. As it was, that I had my head tilted towards him for some time. Until in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was.
That he then did in fact seem to go and pour out the liquid. As it was, that on the in side, it seemed like it was ocean water to me. But on the out side, as he poured it, it seemed to look to be some extra fine white wine.
My eyes just seemed to be wide in shock, as I saw it be the case. As it was, that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. Though I felt like I could not help but to go and speak out loud, at that.
"What? How is that possible? I don't under stand..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that my eyes were wide, just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had even said to him.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then once again saw the man shake his head right back on over to me. And he once again did in fact just seem to go and speak back to me, at that.
"Some things are not meant to be under stood my sister... Now drink up and just enjoy..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him lean back, after it was that he had in fact said that to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to take the glass. And I then did in fact just seem to drink in to it, all at the exact same time too.
My eyes grew wide in absolute shock, just as the taste hit my tongue. As it was that I put the glass down, not sure what to do or say. As it was that I then did in fact still seem to speak back to Jesus either way.
"Wow! You weren't wrong! This is amazing!" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time. Just as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said to him.
As it was that I had said what it was that I had said. I then did in fact just seem to see a smile hop up on his face, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact also just seem to go and nod back to me, at that.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that, once again. It now did in fact feel like every thing was calm, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and drink some more from the glass.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that, he then seemed to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Once you finish that... I think you should go to the top deck... It might be nice to see the ocean... And maybe the others might need some help... I am going to go and check in on my mother for now..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was that he did in fact once again seem to nod back to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do the exact same thing back to him. As it was that I then did in fact simply go and see him get up from the chair.
As it was that he was in fact up from the chair as well. That was when it was that I also then seemed to see him walk in to another room. Which was one that I had still yet to walk in to my self, all at once.
I had to assume that it had to be a bed room its self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to finally go and look away from it all. As it was, that I then also began to go and speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"It doesn't matter... Every thing is fine and okay..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact look at the glass that was in front of me. And as much as it was that I felt like I wanted to sip on it for some more time.
I in stead, did in fact just seem to chug on it, all at once. As it was, that I did in fact finish off the rest of the glass, all of the sudden. And I then did in fact just seem to get up from the chair my self, at that.
Once it was that I was in fact up from the chair, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I then began to head on over to the stairs. In which I did in fact know that it led to the upper deck, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to go. And I did in fact just seem to take a few steps up the stairs, all at once. That was when it was that I felt the nice and warm breeze hit me, as I spoke to my self, at that.
"I guess that makes things feel slightly better..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I knew that it was some thing that I didn't get in my own home. As it was some thing that was very nice up here.
As it was that I did in fact finally make it all the way to the top. I then did in fact just seem to turn my head to the man that was in the middle. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was Paul.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case at first. I then did in fact just seem to see that he had a blank look on his face. Until it was that he noticed me, and he noticed that I was looking right at him.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact seem to hear him go and speak to me. As it was, that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Well hello Megan! It is good to see you up! Go ahead and take a look around! It is quite nice and beautiful you will come to see!" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I was not all too sure as to just what was with his sudden change of emotions, at that. But I felt like it didn't matter what so ever to me. As I just had to assume that he was focused on where he was taking us.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case, all at once. In the end, I did in fact just seem to see. That there was in fact Mary, and also Valarie who seemed to be talking to one another at the back side of the ship.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case, all at once. And though I did in fact not feel like I was friends with Valarie at all. I felt safe going on over to her, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, as I did so.
"I know her enough... She is a part of our group..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do. And in the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then eventually did in fact just seem to wake my self up, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had done so, all of the sudden. And just as soon as it was that I had got on over to where they were at. It seemed like Mary had noticed me, as she then went right on ahead and began to speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh! It's good to see you up Megan!" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was, that it seemed like she had a genuine smile on her face. Just as it was, that it seemed like her husband Jesus always had.
As it was that it seemed to hace been the case, all at once. In the end, I did in fact do my best to act as calm as it was that I felt like I could. As it was, that I just then began to breathe in a very rough sigh to my self.
I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Valarie all of the sudden. As it was that I then seemed to go and look at her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear her go and speak back to me, at that.
"Yes... Nice to see you up... Did you sleep well?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she had her head tilted at me. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said.
It was clear to me that she was just trying to make sure that I was okay. As it was, that I knew that there was nothing wrong with that. As it was that I did in fact still seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground.
How ever, that was more on the fact as to just what she had said. As it was that I then also just seemed to let out a very rough sigh. Before it was that I did in fact go and speak back to her, all at once.
"Not really... I've been feeling pretty sick... It was a struggle to stay asleep... That's really it..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could, just as it was that I had said that to her.
I could tell that it was, that the both of them seemed to be worried about me. As I was grateful that it was in fact the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Mary go and speak back to me, at that.
"Oh... I see... You must be feeling a little sea sick..."