Chapter 38: What Do We Do Now? (Zanders PoV)

I stood there at the top of the deck of the boat. As I seemed to stare out in to the seas, all at once. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
That was when it was that I simply got my mind off of things. As it was that I felt like we were so close to being free, at that. As I knew that soon we would have to go back home.
I knew that as much as I loved being out in the real world. I also hated the fact that I was always stressed out, and away from home. As I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self out loud, at that.
"I just can't wait... Home shouldn't be too far away now..." I did in fact just seem to say out loud. As I knew that every one around me had heard as to just what I had said.
How ever, I felt like I didn't seem to care much what so ever. As I did my best to act as normal as I felt like I could, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of the captain speak up.
"And where even is your home at? You people don't look familiar at all to me..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at me.
As it was that it was clear that he was in fact suspicious of me. But I simply did in fact not seem to care what so ever. As it was that I seemed to stare back at him for some time.
Before it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him. As I made sure that he could hear what it was that I had to say to him.
"Why do you think I would tell you? You don't own our home... It is our home for a reason... We don't want you any where near it..." I did in fact just seem to say to him.
As I was not all too sure why I was being so defensive. When it was that I knew that he would not be able to get to it at all. As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up, at that. And I then did in fact begin to go and hear him speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"Calm down there kid... I just was asking..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. Though he had a bit of a grin on his face just as it was that he had said that to me.
As the grin did in fact kind of make me shiver a bit. As I felt like this guy was not a good guy what so ever. As I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for some more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look away. And I then did in fact also seem to grunt some thing to my self, at that.
"Yeah... I can't trust these people at all... How could any one live at this place?" I did in fact just seem to say. As I made sure that he was out of ear shot when I had said that.
As I felt like he would get mad as to just what I had said. As he did in fact not seem to under stand a single thing that was going on. As not even Paul and the others seemed to under stand any of it for that matter.
As it was that I just seemed to try my best to once again stay calm. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear foot steps. As it was that it was clear that there were people coming up the steps, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then turned my head on over to what was going on. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of some one to and speak up, at that.
"See... Every thing is okay... You better have not taken any of our stuff!" I heard the voice of Amelia say. As it was that she did in fact seem to have her bag on her as she had said that.
As if it was that we actually had any sort of valuables to begin with. As I knew that we had come here with out a single thing. And that we didn't even have clothes on us when it was that we had got here.
Though, I still felt like it was a smart play for what Amelia was doing. As it was that I couldn't help but to grin my self all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of one of the guards, as he then began to speak up, at that.
"Well... Captain... We checked and we searched every where... But nothing came up..." He did in fact just seem to say to his captain. As it was clear to me that he simply just wanted to get out of here, at that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to look at Paul. As he had his eyes squinted at Paul as the captain did as such a thing like that.
It was clear that he was trying to get Paul to do some thing. But Paul did in fact not seem to budge a single bit. As it was that the captain then did in fact just seem to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... And you have gotten every one to the top deck... And you have checked all of them?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at his guard as he had said that.
As it was that he had said as to just what he had said. The man did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide, as to just what he had said. As in the end, he then did in fact just seem to look at every one that was with him.
Eventually, after it was that he had done as such a thing like that. He then also began to start to go and look back at his captain. As it was that he did in fact nod, and begin to speak back to him, at that.
"Yes... Every one is here... And every one is ready and safe..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that the captain then nodded back to his man. And he then did in fact just seem to go and blow past him, all of the sudden.
As it was that he then began to start to examine our people one by one. As it was that I did in fact shiver as he did as such a thing like that. As it was clear that all of the were lost, and they did in fact seem to be scared.
As it was that he had seemed to have gotten to Knox. He then did in fact just seem to stop all of the sudden. And he then did in fact have a grin once again, as he began to go and speak up, all at once.
"Oh... This one seems to be scared... You got some thing you want to tell me? You need to admit some thing to me? Go ahead and fess up... Why were your people in our nation? What do you know about Jesus?" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he looked at Knox right in to his eyes as he had said that. As I did in fact seem to see that Knox had his eyes wide in fear. As it was clear to me that Knox was not at all too sure what to say back to him.
As it was that he noticed that every one was looking at him. That was when it was that Knox dipped his head a bit low to the ground in guilt. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self as I saw it was the case.
"Oh great... Come on Knox... Be strong for once in your life... Stand up for your self..." I did in fact just seem to say to the guy, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to whisper that to my self as I had said that.
As it was that I also did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at Knox. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. As it was that it was almost as if it was that I hoped that he had heard me.
How ever, I knew that it was not the case what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see Knox lift his head up all of the sudden. And he then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to the captain, at that.
"Well... Me and my family wanted to go and see what your home was like... We didn't like ours, and we were looking for some where to move... But seeing all of the chaos and no one being on each other's side... We decided against it... And we are going back home now..." He did in fact say.
As it was that I was a bit shocked by what it was that he had said. And as to just how calm it was that he had in fact said that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look right at the captain right in to his eyes.
As it was that he did in fact seem to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see the captain. As it was that he did in fact go and start to simply speak back to Knox, all at once.
"Well... I suppose you have a bit of a fair point on that... And I am sorry that you did not like our place... We are trying to make it better... As you can clearly see..." He did in fact just seem to say to Knox, at that.
As he him self, now did in fact seem to have a guilty look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that he then all of the sudden did in fact turn his head away from Knox.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he then began to walk through our people again. Until it was that he then did in fact just seem to get to the end.
As he then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to stop. And he then did in fact just seem to look at John, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak to him, at that.
"Well well well... If it isn't John the baptist! I heard that you were a big follower of Christ... Is this true? Have you heard from him at all lately?" He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that I saw that he did in fact have his hand on his blade. Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said to John. As it was that all of us then did in fact just seem to stop just as it was that he had said that.
As all of us did in fact just seem to have our eyes wide in fear. As to the fact that it was clear that John had made a big name for him self. And perhaps it was a bad idea for us to bring him on the boat with us.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact also just seem to start to hear John. As it was that he did in fact seem to go and speak back to the man, all at once.
"Yes... I baptized Jesus Christ... And I am close to him... What about it?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to tilt his head as to just as he had said that.
I was in complete shock as to just what he had said. As to the fact that it was that he had admitted that he was a follower of Jesus. Especially when it was that he knew that they were looking for him.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to see all of the guards begin to lift their blades. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly.
"What the hell John? Are you trying to screw us all over?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could, all at once.
As it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. And Paul had been right by my side, all at once. I did in fact know that he had heard as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go. And I then began to hear Paul speak to me in a calm voice. As I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all of the sudden.
"The man already knows John... John knows what he is doing... Trust me Zander..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As he had a serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
He had a bit of a fair point on the fact that he had said. That the captain did in fact know who John was. But I still was a bit lost as to just what it was that John was doing right now, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of the captain. As it was that he did in fact seem to be suspicious, as he then began to start to speak right back to John.
"And John... If that is true... Than you must know as to where Jesus Christ is at, right? You do know that he has a large bounty on his head, right?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had his eyes squinted right at John, all at once. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact kind of expect John to act innocent about it all.
How ever, that also did in fact not seem to be the case what so ever. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be calm, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak right back to the captain, at that.
"Yes... Your guards have made me well aware of it... And no... I do not have a clue where he is... I have not heard from him in months... And we have been on the seas for a few days now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he did in fact just seem to say that. That was when it was that the captain seemed to calm him self down. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to take his hand off of his blade.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case once again. That was when it was that the captain did in fact just seem to look at his men. And he then did in fact just seem to go and speak to them, at that.
"Alright... If this is true... Than we need to take John in... Just for some more questions... We will take him back to his home when we are done... The rest of you are free to go..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to look at every one else. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that he did in fact just seem to turn his head back to John, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact finally hear Paul go and speak up. As it was that he did in fact not seem to be at all too happy with what he had said.
"What are you doing? I need John with me... He he the co pilot to my ship! The others don't know what they are doing!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to be in some shock. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as I tried to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of the captain. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak back to Paul.
"You'll have to teach and train some one else then... These are the rules... We have to question any witnesses... Now be happy that we are letting you off easy Paul!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I saw that his eyes were squinted right at Paul. As it was that he did in fact just seem to do that for a while.
As it was that Paul did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. That was when it was that Paul then did in fact just seem to go. And he then did in fact just seem to simply nod back to the man, all at once.
After he had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. He also then did in fact just seem to go. And he then did in fact begin to speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Very well... You best not pull any thing on him though..." He did in fact just seem to say to the captain. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face as it was that he had in fact said that.
It almost seemed like he was threatening the captain, at that. Which it did in fact not seem to scare the man what so ever. As it was that the captain did in fact just seem to simply turn his head away from Paul.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that John seemed to go and nod back to Paul. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak back to Paul, all at once.
"It is okay... I will be fine Paul... You just take care of every one... Take them home..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had a very serious look on his face just as it was that he had said what he had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been that way. That was when it was that Paul seemed to calm him self down a fair bit. As it was that he then did in fact go and simply begin to speak back to John, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I simply did in fact blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I listened as to the last thing that Paul had to say to John.
"Very well... Take care my brother... I will pray for you..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact simply nod back to John, just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that John once again nodded back to Paul. As it was that he had a bit of a sad look on his face just as it was that he had done so.
I was a little bit lost by just all that was in fact going on. As I did my best to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could in the mean time. As John began to speak back to Paul, all at the exact same time too.
"I will be doing the same for you too Paul..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as it was that he had in fact said that.
As it was that all of that had in fact just seemed to have been over with. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear another voice. As it was the voice of the captain, all at the exact same time too.
"John... You best be coming with us... Unless you want us to take you by force..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I turned my eyes to the captain just as it was that he had said that.
John seemed to do the same thing, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see John nod back to the man. As just as it was that he had done as such a thing like that too.
That was when it was that I then began to start to see. That he was now going to where the man was at. As it was that he did in fact just seem to hop on board, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. And the rest of us were all alone, all of the sudden. That was when I then looked right at Paul, and I then began to go and speak right on over to him.
"Well... What do we do now?"