Chapter 40: Leave Them Alone (Cole's PoV)

The last few days had been a lot of silence it felt like. As it was some thing that I was used to. But it did in fact not mean that it was some thing that I did in fact like.
As though I was not the smartest guy in the world. I could clearly tell that there was in fact some thing off about every body. As it was that I did my best to try to not think on it too much.
I felt like maybe it might be a good idea to talk about it. But I didn't want to do as such a thing like that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self, at that.
"It's just John... Every one is upset about John..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, all at once. As it was that I did in fact dip my head a bit low to the ground, at that.
As it was that I knew that I did in fact not like the way I had said that. As it was that I knew that a lot of the others had respect for John. And he was kind of almost like a leader between all of us, at that.
I knew that the rest of my group did in fact seem to talk to him the most. As it was that I kind of felt worse about what I had just said. As I just seemed to lay at the edge of the boat and I stared in to the water.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Paul. As it was that it seemed like he was not going and speak up, at that.
"Yes... It is John... But it is not like we have lost John... His spirit is still with us... He will not die... He will just be questioned and then sent home..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact all of the sudden get my eyes back in to the sea.
As it was that I did my best to try to clear my mind. But I still felt like it was a lot easier said than done. As it was that I once again just seemed to speak out loud, at that.
"Yeah... But that means he will have to lie to them... Isn't lying a bad thing?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact not look at Paul as it was that I had said that.
It was more a question that it was that I had asked my self. As it was that I knew that I was often known for lying. When it was that I had in fact been younger, at that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I also knew that it was a lot of the reason as to why I was the way that I was today. As it was that I knew that I was fragile, and I was always scared of my own self image.
As it was that I just seemed to once again think on that. That was when it was that just as before, I then began to hear Paul speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Well... It can be a sin... Depending on the way that things are... Yes... He might lie... Or maybe he won't... But if he gives us time... That is all that matters... We can go any where in their eyes..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I could almost feel him staring at me. As I felt like he had his eyes squinted as he did as such a thing like that.
Just as soon as it was that I had felt like it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go. And I then began to start to speak to my self quietly.
"Maybe... Maybe I should just stop asking so many questions..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt more and more stupid. The more and more that I did in fact just seem to ask them.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp at what I had said. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I did in fact just seem to still stand there and stare.
As it was that it had been the case for quite a bit of some time. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to go and start to hear a voice from not too far away.
"Hey Cole... Lunch is ready and waiting for you when ever... I can come take your spot if you need me to..." I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Zander say. As it was clear to me that he was talking to me from not too far away, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I then also began to turn my head towards where he was at.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him.
"Oh... Um... Okay..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that back to him. As it was that I was not all too sure about to even do about it.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for some more time. That was when it was that I eventually began to turn my head away. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look back at the sea, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that. As if it was that I had not actually heard as to just what Zander had said. That was when it was that I then eventually began to hear the voice of Paul.
As it was clear that Paul seemed to be speaking to me. As it was that I let out a soft sigh as I realized it was the case. And I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Come on Cole... You didn't eat breakfast this morning... I don't need your help right now, the tides seem to be calm and so does the wind... Go get some thing to eat..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said to me. This time I then did in fact just seem to turn my head back over to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him with my eyes wide.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case, at that. I then also began to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact go and start to feel my stomach grumble.
It seemed to talk me out of the fact that I would say I was fine. As it was that I knew that not only was I hungry, but I also needed to hydrate my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to Paul.
"Okay... Thank you..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide as it was that I had said that. As just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case.
I saw Paul go and nod right back on over to me. As I did the same thing right back to him. Shortly after it was that it had in fact just been the case, never the less.
This time, in stead of standing still and not doing any thing at all. I did in fact go and start to walk towards where it was that Zander was at. And where the steps were to get to the lower deck, none the less.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to feel Zander smack me on my shoulder. As it was that I did in fact also hear him speak to me, at that.
"It's alright Cole... I don't know what you are going through... But every thing will be okay... Trust me..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide just as it was that he had in fact said that to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to smile back at him, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Thank you... And good luck with what ever happens up here..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact go and nod back to him just as I had said that.
Just as it was that Paul had done, he also nodded back to me. As it was that the both of us then did in fact just seem to walk past each other. As it was that we did in fact seem to swap spots as to what we had been doing.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. And I did in fact just seem to walk down the stairs. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Upton seeming to speak, at that.
"Yes... We should be there in a few more weeks... Hopefully we will be out of here by then..." I did in fact just seem to hear the guy say. As it was clear to me that he was talking about the fact that we were getting to Spain.
And also as to the fact that we should be off the boat, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh as I realized it was the case. As it was clear that I was not the only one that wanted to be out of here.
I was not too sure if it was due to the fact that we had spent most of the time on the boat. Or as to the fact that for what ever reason. We all just wanted to get back to our home, which was no where near as nice as where we were at now.
As it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. In the end, I did in fact also just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I did my best to try to not think on that, as I then did in fact speak to my self, at that.
"Just get some thing to eat... And then go back to the upper deck..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to plan that, just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"So... Where is my food?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I really didn't want to get all of the attention on to me. But at the same time, I also knew I wanted to get out of here as soon as I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that just as it was that I had thought it to be. Every one did in fact just seem to go and look right on over to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact once again been the case. And I did in fact just seem to see that every one was staring at me with their eyes wide for what ever reason. I then began to hear the voice of Valarie seem to go and speak up, at that.
"It's right here..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she did in fact push the plate towards me as she had said that. As well as the fact that I did in fact see that Millie did in fact seem to be pouring some wine for me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I did in fact just seem to smile, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and feel a bit better as to what was going on.
It did in fact actually feel like I was with some friends. And the thought of that did in fact just seem to relax me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also go and speak back to them, all of the sudden.
"Thank you!" I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As I had a genuine smile on my face just as it was that it had been the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to do so, and I was about to sit down with them.
I did in fact just seem to see that Amelia was in the corner. As she was alone at her own table, as she had her head a bit low to the ground. As it seemed like she was a bit sad about some thing, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case, at that. I then also began to start to realize that I hadn't talked to her since this morning. As I kind of felt bad that I had skipped breakfast with her, at that.
Now realizing that it was in fact the case, at that. I then began to start to think that she might be sad about me, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to take my plate and my wine cup, at that.
And I then began to start to go and walk on over to her. As it was that I heard the voice of Westley, just as it was that I was about to do as such a thing like that. As it was that I then looked at him and listened as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Where are you going Cole? You aren't going to sit and eat with us?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact seem to be a little bit confused. As to the fact as to just what it was that I was in fact doing, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had just seemed to have stared back at him. And I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide for a little bit of some time. I then did in fact in the end, start to go and nod back to him, at that.
He still seemed to have his eyes wide, all of the sudden. Almost as it was that he was a bit sad that I was not hanging out with him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Sorry... I am going to go and eat with Amelia..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a serious look on my face, as well. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said to him.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to walk past them. As it was that I did in fact go and walk on over towards where it was that Amelia was at.
She still had her head down as it was that she seemed to almost be crying. As I was not all too sure as to just why it might be the case. As I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Knox say some thing from behind me, all at once, at that.
"Well... I wouldn't do that Cole... She isn't in the best of moods right now..." He did in fact just seem to say. But at this point, I was too focused on Amelia to care less.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to walk up to the table. And I then did in fact just seem to put my plate down, all of the sudden. And I then did in fact begin to sit down by her side, all of the sudden.
She seemed to almost not react as to just what I was doing. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to bite in to the food. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to keep my self calm as it had been the case.
Just as soon as it continues to be that sort of way. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to look at her. And I did in fact begin to speak to her, all of the sudden.
"Are you okay Amelia?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I had quite a worried voice as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that she then began to start to lift her head up. As it was that I expected her to have tears running down her face, at that.
How ever, I was a little bit surprised to see that it was not the case as all. As she in stead did in fact seem to have a bit of an upset look. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to her.
My eyes grew wide, just as soon as I realized it was the case. As I wondered if I had in fact done some thing wrong. As it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Leave me alone Cole... I just want to be alone right now..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she seemed to lash out at me as to just what she had said at first.
How ever, as she realized as to the way that she had said that. She then seemed to calm her self down at the end of what she had said. But the damage had already seemed to have been done at that point.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her for some more time. Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to go. And I then did in fact just seem to speak back to her in a little bit of a hurt voice.
"Oh... I'm... I'm sorry Amelia... I will leave you be if you truly want that..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to act as calm as I could.
As it was that it had in fact just been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to lift my plate up. And I took my cup as well, as I got up from my chair, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to stay calm and not get upset my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to walk towards the other table. Where I could see every one staring at me with their eyes wide, at that.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Amelia say one last thing to me.
"I'm sorry Cole... It's not you... I'm just... I don't want to talk about it..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she seemed to be sad now, at that. As it was clear that she was also being serious with what she had said.
I did my best to try to not be hurt by it at all, at that. As it was that I then did in fact seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to simply start to go to the table with the others, with out even reacting.
I didn't seem to care a single bit about any thing else. As it was that I did in fact just seem to walk to the table. And I put my plate and my cup down with out saying a word to any one, as they all seemed to be dead silent.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to sit down with them. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Knox, as he did in fact just seem to speak to me, all of the sudden.
"I told you not to Cole..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I did in fact see that he had no sort of sympathy at all. That I had in fact been attacked a little bit, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that he had a fair point on just what he had said. As it was that I knew that it was my own fault for the fact that it was. That I had in fact ignored as to just what it was that he had in fact said.
I had felt like we were close enough at this point. So that it was that I felt like I could in fact help her. But it was clearly not the case at all, as it was clear that I was in the wrong.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to admit defeat, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to nod back to him. And I then also began to go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"So... Does any one mind telling me what the hell happened? She wouldn't be like this with out there being a reason, right?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I knew that I hated assuming things. As I knew that I was usually wrong when I did as such a thing like that. But this time it felt like it had to be obvious, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to look at every one, all at once. As they all did in fact just seem to have their eyes wide. That was when it was that I then continued to bite in to my food, all at once.
As I seemed to do as such a thing like that, none the less. I then did in fact begin to also start to hear the of Megan, at that. As she seemed to go and speak up much to my surprise.
"Well... I'm surprised you didn't hear it from the upper deck... Her and Lenore got in to a pretty big fight..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. My eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide in a bit of some shock. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her, at that.
"Oh... I... I didn't realize that... I thought they were like perfect friends..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I couldn't help but to be a bit shocked, at that. As to just what it was that I had been told.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to see that it was, at that. That Knox was starting to go and speak back to me, as he seemed to be a bit sad as he did so.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look back at him. And I had in fact just seemed to have seen him shake his head at me. I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Yeah... Didn't we all... But now Lenore won't even talk to me..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to be hurt him self. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to go at that. And I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, at that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that still. I then did in fact begin to also go and hear the voice of Valarie. As it was that she seemed to go and speak to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... It's probably best to just leave them alone..."