Chapter 36: Go Fine (Valaries PoV)

I finished off my plate, as it was that I felt pleased. Even though the food was not as good as it was that it had been the days before. I was now filled up, and I felt like I was full of energy, all at once.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I heard a voice from right beside me, at that. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that they had to say to me, at that.
"Well... What is there to do now?" I did in fact just seem to hear him say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I looked right at Upton, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done such a thing like that. And I saw that the both of our eyes were wide, at that. I then did in fact hear a voice from the other side of the table speak up.
I turned my head on over to who it was this time. As it was that I did in fact see that it was the older Mary. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that she had to say, at that.
"Well... You could help with some clean up... Or you could help on the upper deck... There is usually sea water, and a mess that needs to be cleaned up by the end of the day on these boats..." I did in fact just seem to hear her say.
She had her eyes wide just as it was that she had said that. As it was clear that she was being dead serious with what she had said. As it was that I felt like I wasn't too thrilled about any of that what so ever.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to sit there. And I did in fact just seem to stare at the woman for some time. I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Millie speak from not all too far away from me.
"Oh great... My most favorite thing to do in the world... Clean other people's mess..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact look at my friend as it was that she had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact kind of feel the same sort of way. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a heavy sigh, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact felt that kind of way. I then did in fact also seem to hear another voice once again. As they seemed to speak from right near me, at that.
"Well... It isn't other people's mess... It is more the sea water... And we've all got to do it... Plus we made quite a mess in our bed rooms our selves..." I did in fact hear Westley say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I knew that he did in fact have a fair point, all at the exact same time too.
It still didn't seem to make me feel any sort of better at all. As it was that I did in fact kind of rest my arms far apart, all at once. And I then did in fact also just seem to go and dip my head in to it, like it was a pillow.
I felt a bit worn out and exhausted all of the sudden. As perhaps I might have ate a little bit too much. As I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly.
"Now I just want to go in to the room and sleep... Since they are talking about all of that..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to grunt just as it was that I had in fact said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes, all at once. As I felt like I could maybe even fall asleep where I sat on this chair at the table.
How ever, just as it was that I had in fact thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the quiet voice of Megan. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go and speak up, all at once, at that.
"Well... I am going to go ahead and start up with the clean up crew if any one wants to join me..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was rare that she seemed to be that sort of way, at that.
I almost expected every one else to be in such shock at that. And I did in fact expect others to step in and offer to help her. But that didn't seem to be the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
As it seemed like every one was just sitting at the table like before. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her shake her head. And she then also began to go and speak to her self quietly, at that.
"Fine... I guess I will do this by my self then..." She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to get up from her chair.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up, at that. And I then did in fact begin to just start to walk away from the table, all at once.
That was when it was that I realized as to just what I must do. As it was that I knew that I needed to show a good work ethic to every one, since I was done eating. As it was that I then did in fact all of the sudden go and speak up to Megan, at that.
"Wait... I'll go and help you... Give me a second..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as it was that I felt like I could do.
Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said to her. I did in fact just seem to see the young lady. As it was that she then seemed to stop as to just what she was doing.
And she then did in fact go amd look right at me. As it was that she did not seem to know how to react to it all at first. As it was that in the end, she then did in fact seem to finally smile right back at me.
And she then did in fact go and nod back to me. Before it was that she then began to speak to me. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she had needed to say to me, at that.
"Alright... I will be up at the upper deck when ever you are ready..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that just as it was that she had said what she had said to me.
That was when it was that she then also turned her head away from me. And she then in stead began to go and look at some one else. That I did in fact realize was her boy friend Westley, all at once.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I kind of did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was clear that she was expecting Westley to say some thing, or perhaps to offer to join us.
But that didn't seem to be the case what so ever. As it was that he seemed to pretend to not notice us. As he did in fact just seem to continue to eat, as it was that I heard him mumble some thing that I could barely hear.
"At least she is finally learning to do things on her own..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it did in fact seem to be an ass hole thing for him to say, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at him. Just as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I did in fact wait for Megan to get hurt by what he had said.
How ever, it seemed like she had not caught it at all, luckily. As it was that she did in fact just seem to turn her head away from him. And she then began to go and walk towards the upper deck steps.
Just as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to go and speak back to her one more time. As it was that I did in fact just seem to make sure that she could hear me.
"I will join you in a few minutes... I've really got to use the bath room first..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had my eyes wide, just as it was that I had said that.
Just as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. Megan did in fact just seem to look back at me with her eyes wide. And she then also began to go and nod back to me shortly after all of that.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that. She then once again turned her head away from me for the last time. As it was that I heard her say one last thing as she had done so.
"Alright... I will probably start up, and will be waiting for you..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said.
That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look away from her. And I then did in fact lift my self up from my chair. And I began to start to walk to where I was not all too sure where to go.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to stop my self. And I then did in fact go and speak back to every one, all at the exact same time too.
"Um... Can any one tell me where the bath room is at?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I almost had a bit of some fear, at that. That this boat might not have a bathroom, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I did in fact see John go and nod back to me. As it was that I looked at him, just as it was that he also began to speak to me, at that.
"Yes... There is a place at the back of the storage room where you can clean your self up at... The boat can shake a bit, so be wary of that..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
He had his eyes wide just as it was that he had said that to me. As it was clear to me that he was in fact being for real with me. And that he was in fact being serious, all at the exact same time as well.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case how ever, at that. I did in fact seem to feel much better about things. As I then once again began to speak right back on over to John, as well.
"Thank you John..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I looked at him right in to his eyes as I had said that. As it was that I saw him smile, and then go and nod back to me, at that.
Once it was that he had done as such a thing like that. He also then seemed to turn his head away from me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that no one was looking at me any longer, all at once.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and slip away. As I then did in fact go and head to the storage room that John had said about.
Once it was that I had opened the door, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to close the door behind me. As it was that it felt a bit quiet, as it made me shiver as I heard nothing.
At least, that was how it seemed to be at first. As in the end, I then did in fact begin to hear foot steps. As it was that I then began to whisper to my self for what ever reason or another.
"It's just foot steps... Every thing is going to be just fine and okay..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to my self, at that.
As it was that I then had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also continued to walk through the dark room. Until I did in fact seem to spot some thing at the back of the room.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was at first. As it was that I was about to simply keep looking. Until I realized as to just what it was, and I then began to go and speak to my self out loud, once again.
"Oh... That is a lot different than any toilet I am used to..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to roll my eyes, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I went to the strange looking toilet. And I then did in fact just seem to sit on the seat, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact also seem to let out a soft sigh. As I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes.
I did my best to ignore the loud foot steps and the voices above me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to act as normal as I could. And I once again just seemed to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Every thing is fine... Every thing will be okay from here on out..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. Though I was not all too sure whether I really believed what it was that I had in fact even said.
I did in fact just seem to gulp, as it was that every thing seemed to be silent all of the sudden. As it was that I then began to feel at peace at first. That was until I then did in fact begin to hear a loud thump, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard such a thing. I then all of the sudden did in fact jump a little bit. As it was that my eyes also then did in fact just seem to open.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. After just a few more seconds as well. I then did in fact hear a voice say some thing from right above me, at that, as this time I was able to catch what they said.
"You need to go and warn Jesus and the others about what is going on... I will buy as much time as I can..." I did in fact hear the voice of Paul say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that my eyes grew wide just as he had said that. As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was talking about. As what ever it did in fact seem to be, I couldn't help but to be suddenly drenched in fear, all at once.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up, at that. As it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Zander, all at the exact same time too.
"I've got you... I'll get them to safety..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it did in fact only seem to scare me even more. As to just what it was that he had in fact said.
That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to lift my self up from the toilet, at that. As it was that I did not care if I was not finished. Or as to whether or not I had in fact wiped my self.
As it was that I suddenly just then did in fact just seem to go. And I began to start to head back towards the door to this room. As it was that I heard a voice of some unfamiliar man speak, all of the sudden.
"Ah... Look who it is... It is Paul... Yes... We have some questions for you my brother..." I did in fact just seem to hear the man say. As it was not a friendly tone to hear what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact go and open the door to the exit of the room.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. And as fast as I felt like I had seemed to be. It was clear that Zander had even been faster than me, at that.
As it was that I did in fact seem to see that the young man. Was standing right in front of Jesus, Mary, as well the older Mary. As it was that I did in fact seem to also hear him speaking to them, all of the sudden.
"Quickly! We must hurry to safety! They are boarding the boat and searching it!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that all of their eyes grew wide in fear.
Well besides Jesus, as it was that he did in fact seem to be calm. As it was that I then did in fact seem to see him simply nod back to Zander. As it was that he then began to look back at his wife and mother as well.
As it was that he seemed to look at the both of them for some time. In the end, he then also began to start to go right on ahead. And he then began to start to go and speak to every one, all at the exact same time too.
"I know exactly where to go... You guys need to come with me... There is a spot in the storage room..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he seemed to look at the both of them, just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have known it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh. And I then did in fact seem to feel some what better about things.
It didn't seem to be quite enough for Zander how ever. As it was that I saw that he was still quite a bit worried about it all. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak back to Jesus, all at once.
"Are you sure? You don't need any help at all?" He did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to breathe in a very rough sigh to my self. And I then once again began to also hear Jesus speak back to Zander.
"No... We are okay... I have every thing all taken care of... You and the others go up to the upper deck, and a few of you stay down here to try to not make it seem to suspicious..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that Jesus had said as to just what it was that he had said. And he had in fact come up with all of those plans off of the spot. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Zander nod back to him, all of the sudden.
As Jesus and the others then did in fact just seem to walk past us. As they did in fact begin to head towards the same area that I had just been in. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I could, at that.
It seemed like me and Zander were the only ones who wanted to go up. As it was that no one seemed to under stand what was going on. As they all did in fact just seem to have their eyes wide, as I then seemed to speak to Zander my self, at that.
"Here... I guess I will try to help you keep them distracted... Maybe they won't think of any thing..." I did in fact just seem to say. Though I felt like I had a lot of doubt on that being the case, all at once.
As it was clear to me that who ever it was that had boarded the ship. That they did in fact seem to have known Paul fairly well. Which was not a good thing to hear at this very moment in time, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I then did in fact just seem to see Zander go and nod back to me. As it was that he then also began to go and speak back to me shortly after that.
"Alright... Thank you Valarie... I really appreciate this... Let's go..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that before I had the chance to welcome him for it.
He did in fact just seemed to have turn his head away. As it was that he did in fact seem to already be heading up the steps. As to just where it was that did in fact lead to the upper deck, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I of course did in fact just seem to join him. As it was that I once again did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, all of the sudden, at that.
"Please let this all work... Please dear God..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it seemed like I was once again praying, at that. Which still felt quite a bit of a strange thing for me to be doing.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then all of the sudden seemed to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to smile, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then felt a bit better about things. Though the voice of Paul did in fact seem to waken me from every thing else, at that.
"Well... If you really think that I am hiding Jesus Christ... Go ahead... Sure... I might have spoken to him before... But I am not sure what that has to do with any thing... I am just trying to get back out and trade... Like I usually do..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
He seemed to have his eyes wide, as he had an innocent look on his face. As it was that he seemed to be pretending he didn't have a clue as to just what was going on. As it was that I was a little bit worried that he might be going a bit too over the top.
The man that he had seemed to have been speaking to how ever. He didn't seem to care all too much on what it was that he had said. As it was that he did in fact simply just seem to shake his head back at Paul.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he then did in fact just seem to go. And he then also began to simply speak back to Paul.
"Well... If that is the case... That you should not be worried about us checking the ship just to make sure..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a grin on his face just as it was that he had said what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I did in fact just seem to be a bit worried that Paul would buckle. As it was that I saw him look at Zander with a worried look in his eyes.
Zander had his eyes wide as it was that he had noticed him do so. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see Zander go and nod back to him. As luckily for all of us, it didn't seem like the man had noticed them do so.
As it was that it had in fact still just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I saw Paul go and look back at the man. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Just don't be going around and letting your men take any of my supplies like you did last time..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact squint his eyes at the man, just as he had said that.
Just as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I noticed the man dip his head a bit low to the ground. As he seemed to have a bit of a guilty look on his face just as he had done so.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That some thing had in fact happened in the past between them. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the man go and speak back to Paul.
"I think the men are more focused on the high bounty than they are of taking your valuables... But I will make sure this time... I promise..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a serious look on his face just as he had said that.
Though I really didn't seem to be at all worried what they were talking about. The genuine look on the face of the man as he had said that. It did in fact seem to make me feel a lot better about things.
Even if it was that I knew that they were in fact looking for Jesus. As it was that I did in fact let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. And I then did in fact go and speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Let's just see how this goes... I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to look away from them. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at Zander, all at once.
That was of course due to the fact that I realize that. Zander was in fact seeming to go and speak to me for what ever reason or another. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had needed to say, at that.
"Don't worry Valarie... This is all going to go fine..."