Chapter 46: They Are Back (Valaries PoV)

I stood there, as I was at the bottom of the boat, at that. As I did in fact not seem to want to dare show my face. As if it was that I was worried that they would know me.
As if it was that I was the one that I was looking for. Rather than it be Jesus who it was that they were looking for. As it was that I kind of shook my head, just as I did such a thing.
As it was that I seemed to stare at the wall in front of me. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to let out a soft sigh. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... But they will know that I am not from around here... And that will raise some suspicion..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact continue to stare at the wall as I had said that.
As it was that I did in fact continue to do that for a little bit longer. In the end, I then did in fact begin to also hear the voice of. What did in fact seem to be the older Mary, as she seemed to speak right to me.
"This is a trading port... There are a lot of people not from Rome that come through here... I think you will be fine to go up..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
It was almost as if it was that she was in fact reading me. Just as soon as it was that she had said that to me. As I had my eyes grow wide, just as I looked at the woman.
She had just seemed to have been walking down from the top. As it was that she should feel like she was in more danger than me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver just as soon as it was the case.
As it was that I did in fact continue to stare at her. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to simply shake my head back at her. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... I know... But I still don't really want to go up... I think that I am fine with being down here..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as I had said that.
I knew that what it was that I had said was in fact a lie. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to not show it on my face. As I knew that I wanted to get out more, and I wanted to see the sun, at that.
I had spent most of this trip on the lower deck in fear. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground. Just as soon as I heard the voice of the younger Mary seem to go and speak to me.
"Are you sure about that Valarie? I think you would love to see the sun set on the water tonight... It is beautiful..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
I did in fact just seem to lift my head up to the younger lady. As it was that I had my eyes wide just as she had in fact said that. As it was that I did in fact know that I was tempted to go and do as to what she had said.
She seemed to also be staring at me with her eyes wide. As eventually I did in fact just seem to give in to my temptations. As I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"You know what? Why not?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a smile on my face just as I had said that to her. As it was that I did in fact also get up from my seat, all at the exact same time too.
Mary had a big smile on her face just as soon as I had said that to her. As it was that she then also began to turn her head away from me. As she then did in fact seem to look up the steps, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact also been the case. That was when it was that I then began to hear her go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what she had to say.
"Alright... Let's go do it then..." She did in fact just seem to say. Almost as if it was that she was a little bit hesitant to do as such a thing her self. As if it was that she was having second thoughts about it all.
I did in fact just seem to stare at the young woman. As I had my eyes wide as I did as such a thing like that. As it was that I then began to start to see her go and do as to just what she had in fact said.
I watched as she then did in fact begin to start to walk up the steps. And just as it was that I began to follow close behind her. I then began to hear a voice begin to speak from not too far away, at that.
"Whoah... What are you guys doing?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his head tilted towards us just as he had asked that question. But at the same time, I also saw that Knox had his eyes squinted at us, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I seemed to realize that it was the case. Mary then did in fact just seem to stop her self, all at once. As it was that she also then began to turn her head on over to Knox.
As it was that the both of us just seemed to stare at him with our eyes wide. That was when it was that Mary went right on ahead. And she then began to go and speak back to Knox, all at the exact same time as well.
"We are going to go and see the sun set on the city... Do you care to join us?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact have a serious look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what it was that she had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to nod as well. As it was that I felt like it might be some thing that Knox needed.
Knox seemed to have a worried and a scared look on his face. Which of course was not unusual for him what so ever. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to Mary, all of the sudden.
"Why would you want to show your faces when there is a target on us? If some one recognizes you... Than that means that we are screwed... We can't get out with out Paul... And Jesus..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As he now did in fact have his eyes wide as he had said that. As it was that I did in fact kind of blink my eyes a little bit at first. As I was a little bit surprised by just what it was that he had even said to us.
But at the same time as well, I felt like he had a fair point. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and look back at Mary. And I then began to speak to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"I think Knox has a fair point for once Mary... I don't want to get us in to any sort of trouble..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I had a serious look on my face just as it was that I had in fact said that.
Knox did in fact seem to be grateful as to the fact that it was. That I was in fact agreeing on just what it was that he had said. As it was that things seemed to be starting to calm down at least for the time being.
Or so I felt like I had in fact seemed to have thought. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Mary squint her eyes at me. As she seemed to be quite a bit upset for what ever reason or another, at that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. And I then began to start to hear her go and speak back to both me and Knox.
"We can not live in fear... Is there really a point in living if we live that way? The target is on Jesus, not us... They are in fact more danger than us... And if they get caught, we are done for any ways..." She did in fact just seem to say to me and Knox.
It was as if it was that she was in fact feeling like some how. That what it was that she had in fact even just said all of the sudden. That it was in fact some how supposed to make us feel better about things.
But it simply only made me feel worse, and it made me feel more worried. As I now regretted the fact that I hadn't gone with them. As it was that I then did in fact look down at the ground, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I was quick to hear the voice of Knox. As it was that he went right on ahead and began to speak back to Mary, at that.
"Yes... But does that mean we need to put us in more danger?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that he once again had his eyes squinted at Mary as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I wondered if it was Knox just trying to get in to our heads right now.
As it was that I just seemed to have thought that kind of way. That was when it was that I then lifted my head back up. And I then began to squint my eyes at Knox, as I then spoke right back to him.
"Knox... This is the first time we've gotten to see the real world... Let us have a good time, and try to not ruin things, okay? Now me and Mary are going up, if you want to join us..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I looked at Mary with my eyes squinted now. As if it was that she had perhaps changed her mind about things. After it was that Knox had said as to just what he had said.
How ever, she seemed to have a strong and sturdy look on her face still. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to not back to me. And she also began to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you Valarie... Let's go..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact turn her head away from Knox. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. And I did in fact once again see her go up the steps, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to look right back on over to Knox.
He genuinely seemed to be afraid for what ever reason. As just as he seemed to notice that I was still staring at him, at that. That was when it was that he seemed to get and speak right back on over to me.
"Just go Valarie... Don't worry about me... I don't want to go... It's your choice..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he seemed to be for real with just what it was that he had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then watched as he turned his head away from me. And he then got up from the table, as he went towards the bed room, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then began to also start to turn my head away. As it was that I did in fact begin to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I guess back to what I was doing before..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as it was that I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact been that sort of way. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to simply go and smile, all at the exact same time too.
I saw that Mary was at the top of the steps at this point. As just as I was about to go and join her up on the upper deck, all at once. That was when it was that I heard another voice say my name from right behind me.
"Hey... Valarie... I would like to come up there with you..." I did in fact just seem to hear Westley say. As it was that I did in fact look right at him just as soon as it was the case.
Just as soon as it had seemed to have been that way. In the end, I did in fact just seem to look at him right in to his eyes. And I also began to go and speak to him, all at once.
"Well sure... I don't think Mary will stop you... You can come with us..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As I had a smile on my face just as soon as it was that I had said that.
Westley did in fact just seem to go and smile back at me. Though it seemed to be a lot more of a sad smile as it had seemed to have been. As just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case.
That was when it was that I then heard the voice of Mary. As it was clear that she was noe on the upper deck. As it was that I listened as to just what she had to say, at that.
"Come on Valarie... Don't tell me you let Knox get in your head! Let's go!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she seemed to be excited as to just what she had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I once again seemed to smile, at that. As it was that I then did in fact get my eyes back on to the steps, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That there did in fact seem to be Westley that was right behind me.
As the both of us did in fact get up the steps, all at once. I then did in fact look right on over to Mary, at that. And I did in fact begin to go and speak back to the woman.
"Alright... We are here... Where is the spot?" I did in fact just seem to say to Mary, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide, just as it was that I had in fact said that.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that Mary nodded back to me. As she looked right at Westley as she had done as such a thing like that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Mary. As it was that she seemed to speak to us both.
"The sun is going to be setting on the west..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had her eyes wide just as it was that she had said that. As it was clear that she was in fact serious with what she had said.
My eyes also grew wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it seemed to be a bit vivid as to just what she had said to me. As I was not at all too sure as to just what it was that it could in fact mean.
Luckily I didn't seem to have to be the one who asked a stupid question. As it was that I heard the voice of Westley from right by my side. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at once.
"And where is the west?" He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his head tilted at Mary, all at once. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. And as soon as Mary realized that we did not have a clue as to where that was at. That was when it was that she then did in fact blink her eyes.
And she then did in fact seem to turn her head away from us. As I had to assume that she was trying to guide us to where the west was.
As it was that I seemed to realize that it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to hear her speak, all at the exact same time too.
"It is at the hull of the boat... Just follow me to the edge and we can watch... We don't have much time and I don't want to miss it..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. That was when it was that I then saw a smile glow up on her face. As it was that she then began to turn her head away from us, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I then did in fact look at Wesley. And I then did in fact nod back to him, before it was that I also spoke to him.
"Come on Westley... Let's go follow her, just like she said..." I did in fact just seem to say to the young man. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as I had said that. As I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to go and hear him speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"Alright... I'm with you..." he did in fact just seem to say. As he also then did in fact seem to nod back to me. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. And I did in fact do my best to ignore as to why he was acting the way that he was. That was when I then did in fact follow Mary, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that we had both seemed to have done as such a thing like that. And we had in fact got to the front front edge of the boat. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see Mary stop.
She had a big smile on her face, as she seemed to stare in front of her. As it was that I did the same thing, all at the exact same time too. As it was that my eyes grew wide, as I suddenly began to speak out loud.
"Oh wow... That is beautiful... I have never seen any thing like this before..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I had my eyes wide, just as soon as it was that I had said that.
I was I was truly in shock as to just what I was looking at. As I saw that the sky had many different colors. And the water seemed to be reflecting the light of the sun all the way towards where we were at on the boat.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at it for a little bit longer. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Mary. As it was that it did in fact get my focus off of the sky, as I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say.
"So... Westley... You want to talk about some thing..." She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face, at that. Just as soon as it was that she had said that to him.
Wesley then did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide. As it was clear that he was surprised some how. That she had noticed, along with me, that there was some thing not quite right with him, at that.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. He then did in fact just seem to dip his head low to the ground, at that. And he then did in fact just seem to speak back to her quietly, all at once.
"I... I think I'd rather not..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he continued to stare at the bottom of the deck. As he didn't seem to want to lock eyes with Mary just as soon as it was that he had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to go and see Mary simply nod back to him, at that.
It was clear that she was not going to pressure the poor guy. As she then did in fact once again turn her head towards the ocean. As it was that she did in fact simply go and speak back to Westley, at that.
"Just know Westley... We are good people, and so are your friends... We are always open to listen, and we will not judge you..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she kept her eyes on the water just as soon as she had said that.
I felt like what it was that she had said was in fact true. As I felt like my group of so called friends at this point. They did in fact seem to be good people for the most part.
Though I felt like I had a few dark secrets as it made me shiver. As it was that I knew that I was not just going to confess to them. As it I then did in fact just seem to simply dip my head a bit low to the ground.
As it was that I just seemed to do as to what Westley was doing. That was when it was that I suddenly heard the voice of Westley. As he seemed to go and speak up, all at once.
"It's... It's just me and Megan... I love her to death... I think it's on me... I don't want to lose her, and I get too over protective of her... It's just... She isn't acting the same, and it scares me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact suddenly lift my head up. As it was that I had my eyes wide as I seemed to stare right at Westley. As I almost felt like I did in fact not really want to hear what he had to say.
I felt like it was a little bit of some relationship drama. And I felt like it was not really any of my business, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Though I still seemed to stare at Wesley with my eyes wide. As he didn't seem to be paying attention at all to me. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Mary seem to speak back to him, all at once.
"I under stand Westley... Some people do change... I have had it happen to me in the past... Just don't change who you are because of it... If you truly love her, than show her love..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she did in fact have a very serious look on her face. Though she did in fact have her eyes very wide as well. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said just what she had said to him.
I kind of shivered, just as soon as it was that she had said that. As it was that it did in fact remind me of past relationships that I had in fact past. As it did in fact scare me in other ways, all at once.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at Westley for a little bit longer. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him. Just as soon as it was that I had seen Mary turn her head away from him.
"Westley... I think you might be seeing Megan change... Because of where we are at... I am sure she still loves you... But are you not amazed at where we are at and what we see? I am sure she feels the same way..." I did in fact just seem to say to him.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had said to him. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see his eyes grow wide. As it was that he did in fact almost seem to be surprised by what I had said.
How ever, he did in fact just seem to turn his head away from me. As just like Mary, he did in fact seem to stare at the sun set. As it was that he did in fact go and speak back to me, just as soon as it was the case.
"You are right... I am sure you are... I just need to be calm... I need to treat her better..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he squinted his eyes at the sun just as he had said that.
As it was he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that things seemed to now be calm, all at once. As it was that it did in fact seem like every thing was in fact okay, all at once.
As it was that I seemed to join the both of them, at that. On to the fact that we were all staring at the sun set. That was when it was that I then all of the sudden heard Mary speak.
As it was that she had a serious voice as she had said that. As well as the fact that she seemed to be quite a bit excited too. As it was that I then began to go and listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say.
"Well... It looks like they are back..."