Chapter 3: Price In Gold (Zanders PoV)

There we stood, at the front of John's place, all at once. As it was that we all seemed to have robes and masks on. As it was that it seemed like we were all trying to make sure to not be seen, what so ever.
Jesus seemed to be the one who needed to not show his face the most. As it was that I did in fact know that every one knew him the most. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look back at Jesus, all at once.
I stared right in to the eyes of the man, as he had most of his face covered. As it was clear that he would in fact not be noticed what so ever. As I then did in fact just seem to let out a heavy sigh of some relief to my self, as I also spoke to my self quietly.
"Alright... Every thing is going to be just fine..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to relieve the tension that was building up in side of me, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I had seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I heard the voice of John, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I turned my head to him, and I did in fact listen as to just what it was that the man had to say.
"Alright... The coast is clear... You need to go at a normal speed and act like nothing is wrong when you go to Paul's place..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. That was when it was that Jesus then began to go and speak up. As it was that we all did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"The city is on lock down... We can't leave..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was a bit shocked as to just what it was that he had even said.
It made sense as to what it was that he had said, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, as I did my best to stay calm. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at the others, all at once.
I kind of wished that I had not done as such a thing like that. As it was clear that every one else was scared, and they were all stressed out too. As it was that it did in fact not seem to help me a single bit, at that.
Just as it was that I seemed to look away from them all. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Upton. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and speak up him self.
"That means we need to be quiet... And we need to be sneaky... We need eyes every where... We need to make sure there are no guards in sight..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I kind of began to start to feel a bit uncomfortable. As it was that I felt like this was still quite a bad idea for us to be out right now.
As it was that I looked at every one else for some time. That was when it was that I heard the rare voice of Megan. As it was that she then began to go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"Maybe it's best that we split off from each other... Like we go in to different paths that way it's harder for us to be seen..." She did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that she did in fact have a very serious look on her face just as she had said that. As it was that I kind of felt like she had a fair point. As I knew that if we were in one big group, than we would easily be caught, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that Knox seemed to go and speak up him self. As he had his eyes wide as he did in fact do as such a thing like that.
"Sure Megan... You want to take the lead for us?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I knew that what he had said was not a question what so ever.
Though I knew that Knox was in fact mocking the poor girl. I also kind of felt like he had a fair point on what it was that he had said. As it was that I knew that none of us knew as to where to go in this city.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that John once again began to speak up. As it was that I then once again listened as to just what the man had to say.
"We can split in 2 groups... 6 of us will go to Peters, and Jesus' place... We will get Mary, and Joseph and Mary... Then we will meet up with Jesus and Paul and the others..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. That was when it was that I just then felt like he had a good idea, on that. As I then did in fact just seem to nod my self in return, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Westley, at that.
"Alright... So how are we deciding which group goes where?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had a fairly serious voice, just as it was that he had said that.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to nod as I agreed. As it was that I was just about to get ready to speak up and decide for my self as leader.
That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that I looked right on over to the man. And I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I've got this... John, you take Lenore, Amelia, Westley, Upton, and Zander... I've got the others..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
I kind of let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. As I felt like I should not be too upset as to him making the choice at all. As it was that I knew that he was in fact the one who had their life on the line, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I finally then did in fact feel like now was the perfect moment to speak.
"Well... That works with me... So what are we waiting for? John, Jesus, you need to take the leads... We will go and split off and get this done..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as it was that I had in fact said what I had said. That was when it was that it seemed like every one was in fact okay with that. As most of them did in fact seem to nod their heads right back on over to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh of some relief. As John went right on ahead and began to go and speak back to all of us.
"Alright... Come with me then... We are going on opposite sides of the city right now... And we have a fairly long ways to go..." He did in fact just seem to say to us. As it was that he looked right at our group as he had said that.
Just as it was that he had said as to what he had said, all at once. That was when Amelia began to go and speak up, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say.
"We will be right behind you... Guys make sure to have eyes all around us... This is very dangerous..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact have a very serious look on her face as she had said that.
I looked at her with my eyes wide as she had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp all of the sudden as I had different thoughts in my head, at that. As I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"I have a feeling it's only going to get worse for us..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I knew that it was a bad mind set to be in. But I also felt like it was in fact the truth, all at the exact same time too.
Amelia looked at me with her eyes wide, all at once. As I could tell that she was in fact worried and afraid. As I also knew that she was not the only one that was like that.
I kind of regretted saying what it was that I had just said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. And I once again began to simply speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"It will be fine... Stop freaking every one out damn it..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to close my eyes for just a few moments. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I could.
It didn't seem to do all too much for me what so ever how ever. As that did in fact just seem to sum up the state that I was in. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp, as it was that I continued to have my eyes closed.
As it was that I had just seemed to continue to be that way. That was when it was that I just then began to start to hear the voice of John. As he then did in fact seem to speak up in a serious tone of voice, at that.
"Come on you guys! We don't have that much time! The longer we wait the more dangerous it becomes..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that he was in fact right with what he had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to open my eyes. As I assumed that he was simply only talking to me, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I could also see that the others that were with me. They seemed to be in the same sort of state that I was in right now. As it was that I saw that their eyes were wide just as it was that John had said that.
As it was that I had in fact realized that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I just then seemed to step up, all at once. And I began to do my job as a leader, all at the exact same time as well.
"Come on you guys... He is right... We need to go now... This is life or death that we are in..." I did in fact just seem to say to them. As it was that I did in fact shiver as to just what it was that I had even just said.
Normally when I felt like some one said some thing such as that. It was meant as a bit of a joke, all at the exact same time as well. But I had come to realize that none of this was a joke what so ever, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then began to start to wake my self up. As I then did in fact begin to take the lead for them all, all at the exact same time too.
I continued to take a few steps towards John, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Westley from behind me. As I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"Oh God... Megan can't be on her own... What have I done? This is a terrible idea..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact quite a bit afraid for his girl friend, at that.
I turned my head on over to the guy, all at once, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact scared, and he was in fact anxious, as well. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
I was just about to go and speak up to him, all at once. As it was that I was going to try to make him feel better, at that. That was until I began to hear Upton start to speak up to Westley, all at once.
"Megan is probably in a lot better shape than we are... I fear we might be in the worst spot right now... So be thankful for that... She will be fine..." He did in fact just seem to say to Westley, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a calm tone of voice. As it was that it did in fact just seem to calm the guy out quite a bit. As it was that Westley did in fact turn his head for one last look at the others.
But at this point they were in fact already gone, at that. As it was that as Westley began to realize that. He then did in fact turn his head right back on over to us, all at once.
Just as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to see him nod back to us. As he also then began to go and speak back to Upton, all at the exact same time too.
"You are right... Sorry... We need to go like Zander said..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as he had in fact said that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact seen it be that way. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact turn my head away from the others, at that.
I got my eyes on to John, as I saw that he had his eyes wide. As it was that he was in fact staring back at all of us, none the less. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go right on ahead and speak back to us, at that.
"Alright... Let's go now... Just don't worry... Pray... And every thing will in fact be okay..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he had a very serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
He then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to us as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at the others just as to what he had said. As it was that every one still seemed to think that praying was a bit of a joke.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then got my mind off of all of that. As it was that I did in fact see John begin to head through the streets.
He was moving fairly fast as it was that he did as such a thing like that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep up with him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly as I did as such a thing like that.
"I sure wish I was in better shape for this right now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as strong as I felt like I could.
I knew that even the simple fact of jogging was going to be hard on me. As it was some thing that I had never really done in my life. As it was not as it I was over weight, or if it was that I was under weight, at that.
It was just the simple fact that it was that like most other people. I had never really worked out, or tried to get in to any sort of shape. As I had never felt like there was a reason for me to do as such a thing like that.
I got my mind off of all of that as quick as I felt like I could. As it was that I knew that there was no reason to be stuck on any of that. As I then once again began to go and speak to my self quietly.
"Don't worry about it... I will find the strength and make it... I always do..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I knew that I did in fact truly believe in my self.
And it was that I did in fact truly believe as to just what it was that I had even just said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod simply to my self, at that. As it was that I once again got my focus on to John, and where we were going.
It seemed like we were taking a much different path to Peters. As it was that this time we were going through the streets. Rather than it be us going through the woods, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt like it might not be a bad idea to go through the trees again. As it was that I just then began to go and speak up to John. As it was that I did in fact make sure that he could hear as to just what I had to say.
"Why don't we go through the woods like we did last night? It's going to be in another town, is it not?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As I did in fact have my head tilted at him. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said to him.
John then did in fact just seem to turn his head back to me. As it was that he had his eyes wide just as it was that he had thought on what I had said. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to shake his head back at me.
As it was that I was in fact a little bit lost as to just why it was that he was shutting it down so easily. As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and stop. As he then also began to speak back to me, at that.
"No... That will be too far longer and we don't have that time to spare... They will be looking for Paul too... If I know Juda well enough... We will take side roads, but we have to travel through the city..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. Before it was that I just then began to hear the voice of Westley. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak to me from right behind me, at that.
"Yeah... We need to get back as fast as we can... Plus... We don't really know these cities like they do..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact look back at him, just as it was that he had added that on.
As it was that I looked at him for just a few moments time. I knew that what it was that he had said at the first part was him wanting to get back to Megan. But I also knew that he had a fair point on what he had said at the end.
I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well. And I began to simply go and speak back to him. As I made sure he could hear what it was that I had to say.
"Fair point... I'll shut up then..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to Westley, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Upton. As it was that he once again felt like he had to add some thing to this.
"Well... Don't shut up... You are the leader after all... Just don't try to take the lead on things that you don't know any thing about..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at him. As I felt like I wanted to be upset as to just what he had said to me.
But at the same time, I also knew that he had a fair point. As it was that I did in fact feel like I should say nothing back to that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from him, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of John from right behind me once again. As it was that he seemed to be in some panic as it was that he spoke to us all.
"We need to hide now! Some one is coming!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was in fact a little bit surprised at what he had said, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide as I stared at him.
How ever, what he said then seemed to come to reality all at once. As it was that I heard voices come from a now open door near by. As it then did in fact just seem to wake me up all of the sudden, at that.
I saw where it was that John was going to hide, all at once. As it was that me and the others then began to go and follow him. As it was that I did in fact listen as to what it was that the man had to say who was leaving the door of the place he was in.
"Thank you... We will find his place immediately... If we catch him, you will be given a fair price in gold..."