Chapter 9: Catch Up (Megan's PoV)

It was a bit stressful as to what it was that was going on. As it normally felt like based off of what it was that I had read. That a place like this should be swarming with people around this time of the day.
But it was clear that it was not the case what so ever. As I did in fact not seem to see a single soul in sight. As it was that it did in fact kind of make me shiver as I knew it was the case.
I did my best to try to ease my mind off of every thing. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus on to Jesus. And I then did in fact just seem to hear him go and speak to us, all of the sudden.
"Paul's house is right over there... Come on... Let's go..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
It was clear that some thing about him was a bit off. But I felt like it had been that way since we had first met him, at that. As I kind of wondered if he was truly the son of God like every one said he was.
I had still yet to see him perform any sort of miracles. As it was that I kind of felt like this was not right at all. As I just wished that the scientist would go on ahead and send us back right now, none the less.
How ever, that just seemed to not be the case what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I did in fact also seem to go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"I am sure the scientist will be back at some point soon..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as to just what I had said.
As I had heard the others say a few times, all at once. That he might have sent us out here to die, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Valarie. As it was that it did in fact seem like she was the one that was leading our group just now.
"Come on guys... We are almost there... We are almost safe..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had her eyes wide just as it was that she had in fact said that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to shiver at what she had said. As I felt like I was not all too sure about any of that what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply dip my head low to the ground at those thoughts.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Millie. As it was that she decided that she was going to speak up her self.
"Are we really that safe? I feel like this has only just begun..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had her eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to breathe in a soft sigh. And I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too.
I just seemed to go and shake my head a bit, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact make the rare move that I felt like I never did. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak up to my group, all of the sudden.
"Either way... None of that really matters at all right now... All that matters is we take this one step at a time..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at Valarie. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her right in to her eyes. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to her.
As soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. I did in fact just seem to see her roll her eyes at me. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that she had in fact done that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to tilt my head for some time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak up, all of the sudden.
"Are you coming my brothers and sisters?" I did in fact just seem to hear him say to us all. As it was that he had his eyes wide, just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said to us.
I still kind of felt like I was getting used to the fact that it was. That he did in fact just seem to consider us brothers and sisters. As it was that I knew that I had never had either one of those my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I just seemed to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact begin to go and hear Valarie go and speak back to Jesus.
"Yes... We are all coming... My apologies..." She did in fact just seem to go and say back to the man. As it was that I had my eyes wide, as to the fact that she had apologized.
As it was that I kind of did my best to simply get my mind and my focus off of all of that. As it was that I did in fact go and let out a soft sigh. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see Valarie do as to just what it was that she had said she was going to do.
That was of course the fact that she was now walking to Jesus. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that the others of our group. They were now doing the same thing that it was that she had done.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead my self, all of the sudden. And I did in fact follow with the rest of the others. As it was that I did in fact also whisper to my self as I did so.
"This will all work out... This will all work out..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could possibly do, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I began to start to realize that I was short of breathe. And I was starting to get dizzy, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. But I knew as to just what it was that was in fact going on right now. As it was that I knew that it was often this way when I was stressed out and anxious.
I did my best to control my self but it felt like it was too late for that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at the others in my group. As it was that I spoke to them in a fairly weak voice, all at once.
"Um... Guys..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that it did in fact just seem like no one had heard what I had said. Or they had in fact just simply ignored me, none the less.
It didn't matter what so ever to me at this point. As it was that my vision was no longer blurry, as it was in stead fading to black. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to fall to the ground all of the sudden.
I looked up at the sky as it was that I had laid on the ground. As it was that I could feel nothing in side or out side of me, just now. As that was the last thing I seemed to remember before every thing went empty and black.